• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is anyone else playing Ever Oasis?

Licorice

heh heh horf
Cherry 🍒
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5714-2655-1799
Toy Duck Plush
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
I got it in the mail day before yesterday and have been playing it almost non stop well, when I'm not at work. It's so cute and addictive. So far I'm having a ton of fun with it. The character customization is the only thing that is disappointing. Wish there were hair options and face options. :I

I've been playing it on and off. I love it.

I didn't mind the little customization, to be honest. I find thereal is so much to do, that's the last thing that I want to do. I also dislike the inability to leave an area when your doing a quest- I got stuck in a loop because of it and had to redo a lot of it because of that loop.

I play it as well. I'm...not sure how I feel about the game. My main gripe is that the weapon upgrade system is a bit confusing.

Weapons upgrade from base weapons basically in a chain. And you need the recipes for everything. I mean it's simple enough IE: A upgrades into B, B upgrades into C, so on and so forth. But the way you get recipes are random so you could have A, C, D, E but you can't get E because you're missing B. And you don't even know where to get it from because there aren't any guides and the game is set that everything is randomized when you're an instance..

I play it as well. I'm...not sure how I feel about the game. My main gripe is that the weapon upgrade system is a bit confusing.

Weapons upgrade from base weapons basically in a chain. And you need the recipes for everything. I mean it's simple enough IE: A upgrades into B, B upgrades into C, so on and so forth. But the way you get recipes are random so you could have A, C, D, E but you can't get E because you're missing B. And you don't even know where to get it from because there aren't any guides and the game is set that everything is randomized when you're an instance..

Yeah, the weapon system is iffy. I just upgrade when I can and honestly that isn't very often.

Boring and cringy game tbh

I was thinking about buying it when it's cheaper but I'm not so sure.

I've debated buying it as it looks adorable but not sure about gameplay

Back