Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I've got Bam, Benjamin, Bianca, Butch, Daisy, Epona, Felicity, Goldie, Lolly, Butch, Raddle, Skye, Sly, and Victoria, but I have no idea on what town theme I should use for them. I'm trying to find some commonality between them but nothing is really clicking...
I know it's more than ten, but I thought I'd list them all out.
Please help ( ; ~ ; )

Last edited:
Aside from Bam, Skye, Felicity amd maybe Raddle, all of them look pretty much like real animals.

I haven't designed my town around the types of villagers I have. I've got a pretty varied group who would never exist together in nature, so I just go with they type of town I'd like to live in. I guess my attitude has been it's my town, they're just living in it. ;)

Second what Imbri said. I don't think you need to theme your town around your villagers personally so I wouldn't really focus on it from that angle.

I say just do a theme you like :) I dont think villagers play a role, its nice to just have whoever you like! I havent even started thinking of fitting my villagers with my theme until recently. But hmm if you do want to center the theme around your villagers, maybe like a rural theme? IDK lol.

A rural or forest town with the domesticated animal villagers living in the town: Benjamin, Butch, Daisy, Epona, Felicity, Goldie, Lolly. And, the wild animals living in the more isolated forest area: Bam, Raddle, Skye.

Hmmm. I usually don't have any real villager-related theme, personally. My main town is Hobbit-y and I'd love for it to be full of only woodland creatures, but I love my three cats and my monkey. :p
Goblin's villagers aren't really themed, either. (I added Muffy and Roscoe for vague creepiness, but that was all.)
My villagers in AHS are themed, but only their names. I'm really pleased with my villagers in all three towns.

Unless you really want to have your town themed after your villagers, I wouldn't worry about it. :)
(If it helps at all, a farm theme is what struck me when reading your villager list.)

Back