• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway RESETTING! Take what you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (19) +
So I'm resetting my town for the first time EVER afteer 3+ years. I will be putting all my furniture and stuff around my town for you to take!

RULES:
2 people at a time.
I have an entire secret storage worth of items so there's a lot!
You may only stay for 3 MINUTES! When your time is up, I will end.
I don't know what types of items I have, and I'm not gonna check.
Running is allowed!
You may only come once!
I will be on and available for another 2 hours!
PLEASE LIKE MY POST SO I KNOW YOU REPLIED!
Locker use is encouraged and allowed.
Tips in TBT are appreciated!

PS: I also need someone who will hold my closet of items I need for my new town, so if any of you would let me drop all the items I'm saving for my new town I'd appreciate that :)

Owo 3 minutes that's so little but ILL RISK IT I WANNA COME

So I'm resetting my town for the first time EVER afteer 3+ years. I will be putting all my furniture and stuff around my town for you to take!

RULES:
2 people at a time.
I have an entire secret storage worth of items so there's a lot!
You may only stay for 3 MINUTES! When your time is up, I will end.
I don't know what types of items I have, and I'm not gonna check.
Running is allowed!
You may only come once!
I will be on and available for another 2 hours!
PLEASE LIKE MY POST SO I KNOW YOU REPLIED!
Locker use is encouraged and allowed.
Tips in TBT are appreciated!

PS: I also need someone who will hold my closet of items I need for my new town, so if any of you would let me drop all the items I'm saving for my new town I'd appreciate that :)

I'll hold your items! Also may I come over for the giveaway? Do you want to drop off items before or after? My FC is in my sidebar!

I would love to come over!!

Edit-- Sorry, I'm a bit new to this forum site so I'm not sure how to like a post? Clicking the thumbs up doesn't do anything!

Last edited:
Okay!

Yeppers!

Thanks! After the giveaway is best for me :)

Okay!

Yep!

When can I come? Are you going to make a list? Like this: (Or what? You specified 2 at a time.)

Done:

Currently:

Waiting:

Okay, here is the list based on who posted first. My gates will be open for the first two in about 5 minutes!

Done:

Up next: Kawanocy and Delirious

Waiting: Allure, Krystwal and bebee

Okay, here is the list based on who posted first. My gates will be open for the first two in about 5 minutes!

Done:

Okay! Thanks! Just let me know when the gates are open!

Done:

Glad to see you used my idea! (or maybe you didn't, maybe you came up with it on your own, idk. XD)

NOTE: In between trips, I will take a few moments to restock my village with items. And my gates will open in a few minutes, I wanna have a lot of items for everyone already out ^^

Mmm, just so I know when to get ready.... will Allure and I be going together or are you planning on letting all 3 of us in? :)

Mmm, just so I know when to get ready.... will Allure and I be going together or are you planning on letting all 3 of us in? :)

It's two at a time :)

I'm stuck trying to position a upcoming villager's house, so just to be safe/save time you should add me in the 3rd batch of people coming over! (Since you're doing 2 at a time) Thanks!

Kawanocy and Delirious, get ready! My gates will open in just a moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back