• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Happy Home Academy houses do you have tagged?

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
I have 2. And that's from the default Nintendo ones. I never have streetpassed anyone :')

All my slots are filled up but a lot are old, or more from when ACNL just started.

I used to have all of the slots filled up from friends and anime cons, but after I restarted my town about a year back I've only gotten a few from strangers at the mall/other random places :p

I had all my slots filled up before, but then when i "lost" my game cartridge and got another i now only have like, 5 or so lol.
Oh but I also clean them out a bit. I delete houses I think are plain or have nothing in them bc for the rare moments i do even decide to go to the HHA park, I want it to be enjoyable

Last edited:
They're all filled up, but really old. I only tag my brother now.. and his house is an unorganized mess...

I think I have 5 or 6 from people I've streetpassed miraculously here. It's very rare to get any at all and if I do it's usually a Pokemon player, although I have come across a few Fantasy Life players which is awesome because I'm still slowly playing that game :'D but yeah I had a lot more in my old town when I lived in the states, but that town has since been reset. It was pretty much filled up.

Mine is almost full. There is a McDonalds near my house that is a nintendo zone and lots of people go there to get street passes. I street pass with people who have ACNL pretty often when I go.

Only 4, 1 of which is my second time.
It's so hard to streetpass anyone now.

None. xP

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^ This

My 3DS "consoles" never leave the house and wi-fi is only turned on when I need my villages to swap something. When I need something to kill time, like waiting for an appointment, I carry my Kindle.

I only have my sister and her friend. I hate it because I can never get that badge (I believe there's a streetpass badge)

I think like 6 houses, they're small houses except one that was big.. but it was empty (and it was my most recent!.. two years ago now)
When I take my 2DS with me the only streetpasses I get are for Pok?mon or Mario Kart and sometimes for Tomodachi life or no games at all, just new miis in my plaza.

I think 9. All are from 2015-2015.

That's about the same for me. I would take my DS with me EVERYWHERE, and I have Nintendo houses an one from a friend, and that's it. I wish they made it so that when you have online visitors in your town, you'd get a street/spot pass from them.

Back