• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does size matter?

I like king sized beds the best. It's the most comfortable to me because I like to sprawl out. Queen sized is my least favorite.

I sleep on a king
Why don't you like Queens? Not big enough for you?

It DEFINITELY does! I have a hard time sleeping on a twin or something. The bigger, the better..

I expected something else from the thread title...

I personally like larger beds, I roll a lot in my sleep so they come in handy. And there's so much to stretch out on.

I have a King and I never want to be without a king lol. I like having tons of space...and, according to my husband, I kick and sprawl out everywhere when I sleep so...better to have more space for him too lol. O____o

Lol me and my partner used to share a KIDS single bed when I stayed at his parents house.

Now we have our own house we have a queen which is more than adequate. I like to stay near the edge of the bed anyway so I don't really need a big bed to myself.

i actually have a king size bed in my room with only me sleeping on it (sometimes with my boyfriend as well). it feels so comfortable to have a big bed.

Full-Queen. Twin beds are way too small I feel like I'll fall right off. Also, sharing a twin with someone is terrible lol >>

when it comes to mattresses

I hereby declare this thread title clickbait

i have a queen sized bed (because i am spoiled/the only one of my parent's children that still live in the house as my siblings are all in their 20s)

i would never go back to a twin sized bed

I have a double, it's perfect for my partner and I, but I don't like it on my own, it's just too empty, I prefer smaller spaces.

Lol I got a twin memory foam one a few years ago and I found myself curled in a ball in the middle of it--- so no. I could probably make do on a bed for a dog that is german shepherd size tbh (dont ask how i know)

I think mine's a double size, and it's way too much room for me lol. i put lots of miscellaneous items like a huge stuffy, my glasses and phone, books and still have enough room to sleep... i think twin size would be enough in the future when i move out or something.

I sleep on Queen sized, wouldn't mind something a little bigger though as I am sharing the bed with my boyfriend. :D

Yes, king pls. I don't need that much room, but i like having it. also like 10 pillows

Back