Does size matter?

It DEFINITELY does! I have a hard time sleeping on a twin or something. The bigger, the better..

I expected something else from the thread title...

I personally like larger beds, I roll a lot in my sleep so they come in handy. And there's so much to stretch out on.

I have a King and I never want to be without a king lol. I like having tons of space...and, according to my husband, I kick and sprawl out everywhere when I sleep so...better to have more space for him too lol. O____o

Lol me and my partner used to share a KIDS single bed when I stayed at his parents house.

Now we have our own house we have a queen which is more than adequate. I like to stay near the edge of the bed anyway so I don't really need a big bed to myself.

i actually have a king size bed in my room with only me sleeping on it (sometimes with my boyfriend as well). it feels so comfortable to have a big bed.

Full-Queen. Twin beds are way too small I feel like I'll fall right off. Also, sharing a twin with someone is terrible lol >>

i have a queen sized bed (because i am spoiled/the only one of my parent's children that still live in the house as my siblings are all in their 20s)

i would never go back to a twin sized bed

I have a double, it's perfect for my partner and I, but I don't like it on my own, it's just too empty, I prefer smaller spaces.

Lol I got a twin memory foam one a few years ago and I found myself curled in a ball in the middle of it--- so no. I could probably make do on a bed for a dog that is german shepherd size tbh (dont ask how i know)

I think mine's a double size, and it's way too much room for me lol. i put lots of miscellaneous items like a huge stuffy, my glasses and phone, books and still have enough room to sleep... i think twin size would be enough in the future when i move out or something.

I sleep on Queen sized, wouldn't mind something a little bigger though as I am sharing the bed with my boyfriend. :D

Yes, king pls. I don't need that much room, but i like having it. also like 10 pillows

Back