• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does size matter?

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
When it comes to mattresses, does size matter? Do you prefer larger beds like king size, or you like twin sized beds?

I personally prefer smaller beds since I can fit on it perfectly. I also prefer having more space for my bedroom, than less space for more bed room

King size.

I like to roll about and stretch but I can't do that on small beds, so definitely a no-no to them. :(

I was homeless for a year. I'll sleep on anything as long as there are blankets and a pillow.

It's hard to fit two people on a twin sized, so at least full for me.

I've only slept on twin beds but i imagine the space would be nice

id probably like full size cuz it's not as huge as king or queen

I regularly have to manage two together in a single bed and it does get uncomfortable after a number of consecutive days and is a nightmare when it gets hot. Then when you end up in a single bed alone it feels like the ocean. Good and bad ways. Anytime we get a standard double or even a small double things are much smoother.

i have a twin bed and i dislike it since my friend and i (when we have sleepovers) she can barely fit on it with me so i often go to her house for that reason. i wish i had a full size or queen because i loove to stretch out

King size for me plz <3 I share a 150x190 bed with my guy and it's way too small.

I don't fit in a regular twin size bed because I'm tall. so I can only get comfortable in a twin xl bed or bigger
I sleep on a full size mattress or a twin xl depending on which house i'm in/what time of the year it is (I move around a lot)

but when I'm sleeping I lay very very still and don't move at all, so as long as the bed's long enough I don't care how wide the mattress is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

length vs width amiright???

I kind of had a double take from that title.

I've always had a twin but I do enjoy king size especially when I'll get cuddles.

Biggest possible, but I have a queen size i belive? I move around a LOT in my sleep and shuffle my position a lot so anything smaller than a double and i die. My duvet is also king size because I generally sleep by tangling myself in it fjfhjhf

for me it's not about the size, it's more about how I use it

A twin fits nicely in my room and I move around too much on bigger ones

Ha I don't know what I was expecting this thread to be about when it comes to "size" of things.

Mattresses was probably the last thing on my mind, i was expecting food or like... attraction preferences. xD

But yeah, I don't really pay attention to it. I sleep on a pretty small bed, I think like a twin XL? my boyfriend has a full and when we sleep together i'm mostly fine. also like, a good third of my bed is taken up by stuffed animals but it's still nice to sleep on. At my dad's i had a queen, and i didnt feel much different. My mom has a king or something though, and its huge, like dang, yeah I guess size matters when it comes to my want/envy xD But functionally, no not really

I like king sized beds the best. It's the most comfortable to me because I like to sprawl out. Queen sized is my least favorite.

I sleep on a king

Back