Looking for other active players near my age.

Forester

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (2) +
25 here, male. Pacific time zone.

Came back after a two year hiatus. My Town it is more natural and wild themed, but it's beautiful and there are many flowers/hybrids everywhere that I grew myself and worked very hard on.

I've been active for 6 weeks now, i did not see this coming.

I'm very respectful of other people's towns.
Just stay on the path and leave the clovers and weeds alone.

Once I have many active friends I'm very familiar and comfortable with I'll be more than happy to have an entire group of people running around my town with no issue, but for now I'm currently only looking to have one person over, but I'll be more than happy to exchange friend codes with you and eventually visit or have you over : )

And again just be near my age or over.

Heyo, 23 yo male player here. My FC is under my name, and I see yours is as well. My town is still a work in progress, but Id love to visit yours and vice versa. I always love suggestions and criticism. If you wanna play together within the next hour our so while I have the time lemme know. And of course feel free to pm any other time in the future for more hangouts!

I'm not quite 25, but would love other adults to play with (21, female) I'd love to hang out when I'm not working

Back