• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Small casual Amiibo shop! Many tier 1 & 2 villagers for sell! :) [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (64) +
Hi. So this is my first time doing this. I don't have a lot of cards, but figured I'd see if anyone is interested in buying some of these guys that I do have.
:)

VILLAGERS FOR SELL (PRICE BASED ON TIER):

30tbt:
Beau
Marina
Marshal
Merengue

25tbt:
Bunnie
Cookie
Muffy
Poppy
Skye
Tia
Willow

20tbt:
Filbert
Olivia

10tbt:
Groucho
Nan
Scoot
Tom

5tbt:
Anchovy
Baabara
Keaton
Ricky
Vic

ORDER FORM:
Mayor Name:
Village Name:
3DS FC: (if not in sidebar)
Villager request:

RULES:
1. Please have less than 10 villagers, otherwise you won't be able to invite your new villager to move in!
2. Please be available when you put in the request!
3. My town is brand new and undeveloped, but please don't run or talk to any of the other villagers. <3
4. Please pay me the tbt after the villager has agreed to move in, while you're in my town. :)

(might update this later)

If I am afk when you place your order, I will PM to coordinate a time.
If you change your mind before we agree on the trade, please let me know asap! :)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: yubin
Village Name: emori
3DS FC: sidebar
Villager request: ketchup

Last edited:
Mayor Name: yubin
Village Name: emori
3DS FC: sidebar
Villager request: ketchup

I'll be ready in 5 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I forgot welcome amiibo cards are different. I forgot you have to ask them to move in from their RV. Do you know if you are able to ask them to move from their RV? I am going to TT to get some to move away and invite Ketchup to move in. It'll just take me a little longer than I thought. If you don't mind waiting, I'll trade her for 15tbt instead of 25, because of the wait. If you find a faster trade then that's cool too. :) Sorry about that.

I'll be ready in 5 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I forgot welcome amiibo cards are different. I forgot you have to ask them to move in from their RV. Do you know if you are able to ask them to move from their RV? I am going to TT to get some to move away and invite Ketchup to move in. It'll just take me a little longer than I thought. If you don't mind waiting, I'll trade her for 15tbt instead of 25, because of the wait. If you find a faster trade then that's cool too. :) Sorry about that.

i found another user giving her away for free :) thank you tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back