• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for someone to draw my big kitty~

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Feedback
100% (204) +
Reusing this thread cause I have another character I'd like someone to draw!

I'm looking for one person to draw my bipedal cat, I'd rly appreciate it!
Here's the ref [x]
Don't judge, I'm rly good at making weird OCs lol

Thanks so much!! :)

Last edited:
Well thanks! Do you want any tbt for it?

I'm not sure what the average price is, so I'll let you pay when I show you. Probably will be in a few hours since she has a simpler design than most. ^^

I'm not sure what the average price is, so I'll let you pay when I show you. Probably will be in a few hours since she has a simpler design than most. ^^

Okay! You can shoot me a VM when you're finished. Thanks again! ^o^

20170816_213805.jpg
Yeah I don't know why it's sideways and slightly squished...Sorry about that ^^"
That giant shadow is a water bottle btw, I was trying to open it while taking the picture

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know why it's sideways and slightly squished...Sorry about that ^^"
That giant shadow is a water bottle btw, I was trying to open it while taking the picture

OMMMMMFFGGGGGGGG

IT'S SO BOOTIFULLL ;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;

How does 50 tbt sound? And would it be possible for you to take a slightly less shadowy pic? ^^" If you can't it's cool

I have managed the better picture:
20170816_215900.jpg

Back