How often do you play with your secondary characters?

Anactoria

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
White Pansy
So I'm curious about this. I used to try to play using my additional characters for a change of pace, but not as much as my mayor. For my current town, though, I'm tempted to just make them/ their houses, then let them just float around... like invisible NPCs (ugh, I wish we could see our other characters like we can in dreams!).

It's just having them all be "me" makes me feel terribly bored. I'd rather they just be characters in the game.

Not often at all. I just use them for patterns and storage for hybrids.

Last edited:
Not at all. I've not had an secondary character for about a year now and I can't say I miss them to be honest.

I also wish that we can see our alternative characters roaming around town when we're not playing them. Like, where do they go??? At least they could be in their house or something. I have all 3 alt spots filled up but I don't "play" them. Whenever there's mail I'll load em up and get rid of them because I hate that dinging sound every time I run around. I also update my dream occasionally so I play them to make sure none of them gets that bed head hair. Actually there's one character who I keep with bed hair so I rarely play him at all, other than to check the messages. However, in the past I did play 2 of them enough to become "best friends" with at least one other villager in town. For example, Eggs is BFF with Chief and has his photo. Mei is BFFs with Freckles (they even share the same shirt). Their real purpose was just for me to decorate their houses though, the rest is just maintenance.

Not too often - I pretty much only use them for storage/extra houses to customize :0

He was out walking in town today. He's got all my stuff. Give my stuff back Gavin. Why does your mum send the same stuff mine does? Why haven't you finished paying your house loan off yet Gavin? Am I going to have to "lend" you more money Gavin? You said you would get a second secret storage for me Gavin.

i time travel with my side character (i don't like that rumor being pinned to my mayor lol) and i also like to keep his tan up, so i use him pretty often

i was super inspired by old acnl blogs to have towns with a story and side characters so i made one but never actually played him. i used him for patterns and when gracie gave me annoying themes though haha.

I don't actually play my alt characters but I always see to it to load them up every time I play (more so right now that I do it once a week) to prevent having their hair being messed up. I only play them when decorating rooms and putting paths.

Only when I need my path mule character to replace paths, or when their mailbox dinging starts getting too annoying. I do need to start working on my second character's house sooner or later, though.

I use my alts all the time! I'm using them more then my Mayor right now..

i don't have a secondary character, i can't think of why i'd use one really.

Well, I use them for their houses to add to my town's theme so each house is pretty much themed or will be once I'm done. I don't really ever play on them except maybe for path placements for the design spaces.

Back