• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist <3

I can bring you a basket of lychee, lemons, bananas, and persimmons, as well as a slingshot if you let me come to your town for signatures. I'll also check if my museum has a silver axe or watering can!

Hey I have blue roses, blue pansies, purple roses, purple pansies and purple tulips i can sell to you for 2 tbt per flower. ^^ Lmk if you're interested and if so, how many you need. :)

Is the price just coming for signatures? That would be great. I'll add you. Let me know when you want me to open my gates!

Hi! I can get you Bamboo shoot, bananas, lemons, lychees, perfect peaches, persimmons, round cactus, purple roses, and slingshot :)

Hi! I can get you Bamboo shoot, bananas, lemons, lychees, perfect peaches, persimmons, round cactus, purple roses, and slingshot :)

How much would you be able to give and what would your price me? Also, I found a slingshot. None of the stores ever had it for a while.

Hey!

I can get you: a mermaid sofa, a basket of perfect peaches, a silver axe and witch's hat.

I'm mostly looking for pink roses, white violets, white cosmos, orange tulips, orange pansies, pink hydrangeas, pink/white azaleas and cedar saplings. Would you be willing to trade for any of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and lucky clovers.

Hey!

I can get you: a mermaid sofa, a basket of perfect peaches, a silver axe and witch's hat.

I'm mostly looking for pink roses, white violets, white cosmos, orange tulips, orange pansies, pink hydrangeas, pink/white azaleas and cedar saplings. Would you be willing to trade for any of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and lucky clovers.

I can give you a few white violets and orange tulips, and I have a few more orange pansies and then a ton of white cosmos. I don't have a ton but I can give you like 3 of the first two and let you breed the rest?

Breeding is what I'm trying to avoid cause it takes forever :'D

So how many exactly would that be? Also white violets aren't hybrids and you said first two and now I'm confused o:

Breeding is what I'm trying to avoid cause it takes forever :'D

So how many exactly would that be? Also white violets aren't hybrids and you said first two and now I'm confused o:

Ah I was worried about that. Ignore the first two part I'm sorry! I can get you 5 white violets, 13 white cosmos, 5 orange pansies, and 5 orange tulips.
I'm sorry if that's not a lot :(

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. I'll add you now.

Back