• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Drawing a Few Freebies (NOT TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS)

Luckyislucky

My town is in chaos
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Pear (Fruit)
I'm trying to get a good amount of finished work under my belt, so let me draw things for you! It doesn't have to be Animal Crossing related, and I'll try to draw pretty much anything, I need the practice :)

Here's a few things I've made recently.. as you can see I need to work on finishing things (>w>'')
muffy colored.jpg
abroshrew.jpg
ori and the bald gamer.jpg
legs 1.jpg (I do tutorials on tumblr)
hungry gallade.jpg

..so yeah! Like I said these are 100% free, just bear with me because I don't work very fast ;;

Edit: I didn't realize so many people would ask for a drawing. I'm happy that so many of you like my art! However I can't take anymore requests since there are so many, and I work so slowly. I will get everyone that has already requested done though, please be patient c:

Last edited:
I love your drawings! ^-^ Wanna try doodling her~X
Or how about my mayor? Freya

Last edited:
Please consider drawing her!
http://toyhou.se/1228275.instinct
You could draw her with Twili if you like (another character you can find on that site) and if Instinct isn't your style Kitty is fine as well

Last edited:
i'd love a freebie, please ♡
feel free to draw anyone you like from my toyhou.se!
link here~

Ahhhhh omg I can't wait until you get to my request, that drawing was so pretty :O

sorry if it's inaccurate, it was a bit hard to see the reference (>w<); I hope you still like it though!
Only a teensy bit but it's soooooo cute!!!!!! I'm gonna add this to my album, thank you so much!

Also could I have the image URL? I'm on mobile so I can't get it myself.

Last edited:
Back