Matryoshka Doll
What's your quote on your TPC?

Mine says: 'Especially the lies.'
Think about it...

it's just a Star Trek DS9 quote. XD

Last edited:
This is mine

WVW69kiV4ZsqDHP54_.jpg

Been the same for a week now. I was bored that day.

YOU CREEP ME OUT. Apparently this quote is upsetting to some visitors. My mayor has said this for almost 5 years. I just can't change it.

"Behold the Coconut".
I don't answer when people ask me what that means.
What it actually means is the definition of Niue, my town name. Apparently in Niuean 'Niue' means Behold The Coconut.
After all, a mayor has to support their town, right?

"A little fall of rain" because my town name and I <3 Les Mis ;)

Last edited:
My TPC quote is "◦●⭐Live Long and Prosper!⭐●◦" for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

"Third time's the charm!"

It's my slogan to keep up with my ongoing third town, after my last 2 towns were deleted after just over a month in each one. v_v

mine says 'I long to be in bloom for you' , and the side character's is 'I long to be in bloom with you' , which are lined from my fave sorority noise song!

Mine is "Major WIP, sorry XD" since my town is a big underdeveloped mess and I'm not finished decorating my house :p

Mine reads:
"Ich schlafe gern" which means "I like to sleep" in German.

I left mine blank because once you put something in the bubble, you can't leave it blank....
And I didn't want anything in it :3

Mines been Love Life for quite a while now. It's a motto I try to live by in real life as well so it seemed appropriate.

mine is "aint that just the way" which is a line from the show Over the Garden Wall, which my mayor's character is inspired by lol

i don't think i can say mine because it's not appropriate :') it's completely consistent with my personality at age 13 though and its funny enough to me that i'm planning on keeping it for the memories even though my mayor looks completely different right now haha

Back