• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Drawing for bells or items

Beelzebub

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Will draw animal crossing characters for in game bells! (Includes your character)
Each one will be around 20,000 bells or something from the sweets set, fruit set, or the weird seven eleven set (I know two of these are much more than 20,000 for most of the set items, but I like them the most)
If you don't think that's fair, please tell me, I'm new to this.

My FC: 4614-0437-8971

If it's the fruit series, 2 pieces, 20,000 bells per drawing. All other sets are one piece per drawing

I can give you the whole sweets set and seven eleven set! And how many bells did you need?

Just, around 20,000+
I mean people seem to really want this crap, I didn't plan this far

Last edited:
Didn't jake close your other thread like this.....?

I dunno if doing it this way is allowed, but if it is I can give you bells for some art.

Last edited:
Okay, you only have to give me one set or some money. I appreciate that you'd go that far, but really, that sounds like too much. I'll just take the seven eleven set and call it a done deal, that cool?

Okay, you only have to give me one set or some money. I appreciate that you'd go that far, but really, that sounds like too much. I'll just take the seven eleven set and call it a done deal, that cool?

Yea, that's fine c: When would you want me to drop off the set?

I just saw mayor art you did, I need thissssssss

How much bells for something good-quality (or just good)?

I did, but that was to get villagers. I got them and I definitely should delete it now. But I'm putting you on hold because I got two people right now that are being stupidly nice, so it's only fair that they come first

- - - Post Merge - - -

When I'm done with the art :3 only fair

I did, but that was to get villagers. I got them and I definitely should delete it now. But I'm putting you on hold because I got two people right now that are being stupidly nice, so it's only fair that they come first

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright.... :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty ლ(◕ω◕ლ) Just PM me when you're ready!

IMG_0664.jpg how's this before it's finished?

Would you be willing to draw my mayor for 5 mill. after all these people get theirs?

Back