• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Saving Letters

I save the letters when I feel its something I will want to remember.
Like today I got a reply letter from someone that just moved in thanking me for welcoming them to town. That one I saved.
I can't see myself saving the next letter I get saying "Thanks for having me over. Your walls were empty so I got you this air conditioner" :p

I always save moving letters and the ones that are important. Like some from Mom, Nintendo, unknown sender, etc. Stuff like that. I usually discard the regular villager ones because they usually are repeats and not to important.

Last edited:
Usually I'll save moving letters, especially if it's from a villager I like. I also save letters from special characters or events.

I save every single letter I get from Frita, I also save letters that have a meaning to me

I try to collect and save all the letters I receive but clutter annoys me and I end up throwing them away first.

I save my favourite letters and a letter from everyone who has ever lived in my town (and then moved away)

Back