Giveaway Restarting! Come wreck my town! (free hybrids, unorderables, landscaping, etc)

mayorfrozen

beep boop
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hey guys! Long time no post! :)

I've just gotten back into ACNL and I really don't like where my town is going, so I've decided to restart it. I've just moved some stuff to my friend's town so I can transfer them, but only basics like a few hybrids, some items I want to keep, etc. A lot of the items I'm leaving behind, though, are still pretty rare and/or useful, so I don't want them to go to waste!

So that's where you come in! Come wreck my town!

For now, post that you're interested and add my FC so I don't have to wait! If I see you haven't added me I will move onto the next person. I want items to go fast because I want to start my new town today :)

I will be inviting people one by one and once you exit the station I will set a timer to 5 minutes! Grab as much as you can as when those 5 minutes are up I will end the multiplayer session and you will be sent home. Running is allowed! I really don't care at this point haha.

Once the items are gone, even if there are still people on the list, I'll be deleting the town and moving on! First come first serve!

In short:
- you add my FC and I will add you back when it's your turn;
- you get 5 minutes to do anything in my town - grab any items you want, running is fine;
- once 5 minutes are up I will send you home - so don't waste time being polite and saying hello, I won't be offended if you just r u n :p
- I will then post here who the next person is that should come over ASAP!

TBT tips are not required at all but appreciated - I'll have to get all my dreamies back haha.

Possible items include: (very rough list, I'm forgetting plenty)
- sloppy set parts
- saplings (no bushes, clovers or ladders sorry, I took those)
- hybrids, plenty of (tons of regular flowers and hybrids on my beach!)
- mushrooms
- meow coupon items
- random unorderables from events and such
- just regular furniture
- unorderable outfits + regular outfits
- one golden watering can somewhere
- one golden slingshot I think
- a carboard wardrobe somewhere
- literally just random bits and pieces which I threw around the town

And again - I am restarting! Which means that even if the hybrids or ANYTHING looks like it's part of the town's decor - TAKE IT! Wreck my town as much as you want! :cool:

Feel free to post while I take all the items out of my house and storage for you guys! All the landscaping is already out, so it won't take long.

Hooo lots of interest!

I'll be ready in a few, forgot how much stuff I still have to put out!

Near, be ready in 3min, then Delirious in about 10min!

You can now come on over Near - gates open! Good luck! (most stuff is next to the station, below the plaza and next to my house!

List so far:

Near (now)
Delirious
Botari1999
MoogleKupo
Allure
Livvy
pft7
bebee
tesss
Anactoria

I'll post here when the next trip is ready!

Back