Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Ancient Candle
Cake
Cake
Howdy ho, how's it go?
I decided to put this here instead on my regular thread cuz it gets a little busy sometimes. But I have an idea I want to share with you all.

EloquentElixir said:
"So, I hear you're looking for art trades hm? Well, cool, me too! And so are other people! Post your profile here containing your current status (Looking for art trades, busy atm, etc), pictures of what OC's/Mayors/etc you would like drawn along with their personalities to give other artists a clue on how to draw them, links to your own art thread if you have one, and anything else you'd like to add!"

The idea is to be like a mini facebook but for artists looking for art trades. You would have one post though that you can update/edit whenever you please, and if you had any questions or anything you would pm/vm that artist for more information. It would look something like this-
cm7DMz6.png

....Is the idea I have in mind. However, I can only do so much myself, and I would like help from any FX artists who are up to a few tasks that I have in store. I can pay in TBT or art, but the amount of TBT that I have shown is the amount that I actually have, so I'm limited on funds.

HOWEVER, If you'd like to see this in action I will gladly accept donations to make this dream come true! If you have any questions please feel free to pm/vm me or quote me here!​

Last edited:
not to shut down your idea or anything...but what does this do other than what websites such as the tbt museum, toyhou.se or deviantart do already??

not to shut down your idea or anything...but what does this do other than what websites such as the tbt museum, toyhou.se or deviantart do already??
TBT Doesnt have anything like that though no? Yes, the museum has something kind of like this but the artists are all spread out. Having them all in one spot would be useful and a little less tedious than thread jumping

Plus the artists who just use TBT as their medium like me would find it useful​

I know Bowie created effects, idk if they do work for TBT though! They're very good too, made my signature as an example

Back