• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do u cheat when working in the roost?

i am entirely impressed by anyone who can do it without cheating tbh

Of course I always look it up. I take the job seriously and want to be professional about it:blush:

yes of course i cheat. i cant remember all of that. i feel guilty that i do but oops.

Yeah, I'll admit, I do use google for it. It would just take too long otherwise

only if they say "my usual" even though it's their first time visiting -_-. (Um, sir/ma'am, what is your usual? that would be real helpful information to have right now)

I look it up. I don't take it very seriously so I don't feel bad looking up the info.

Well, with my wonderful memory of things like that, I'm pretty much forced to look it up

No. I'm lazy to chot them down or look it up on the internet so I answer based from what I could remember or at times, guessing lol. You'll get the items eventually so I'm not always in a rush (I got all of them now though).

It's not cheating. It's using your resources.

giphy.gif

I cheat lmao always have. Some straight up come in and are like "Give me my usual" and it leaves you sitting there like "Wtf? You never came in before??" that and you have to remember every single villager+worker (Like Isabelle or Tom) favourite way to do their coffee. All i can say is flip that like a pancake, No.

I cheat all the time, I just don't want my villagers to get angry because they are my friends and I love them! Even when Redd comes I cheat.

oh my gosh, i ALWAYS cheat. i only have it memorized for like, one villager.

Back