do u cheat when working in the roost?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
As most of you know, you can work at the Roost for coffee beans or some dusty old Cafe furniture... but let's all be honest, how many of us actually use a trial and error method when there's good ol' google to help us out?

So, down to the main question...

Do you cheat your way through the shift, or do you guess/check your way through it?

I guess technically it is cheating, but I look up my villagers' coffee orders and write them down in a special notebook.

Usually I look it up haha.... When I guess I almost always mess it up entirely and my villagers act all angry or sad. I don't understand at all how you are genuinely supposed to know the orders of random villagers (not living in my town) who show up and are like "I'll have my usual"

Absolutely I do. I can barely remember my own usual order, never mind villagers I've never seen before!

I look up coffee preferences on Google. I'm not about to deal with memorizing coffee orders, especially since they like to throw in random villagers that you've never seen before or special characters.

I don't as they are my friends and I like to get to know them for who they are.
Stuff like Redds art I cheat on all the time though.

When I used to work at the roost, yup. If I have google available, imma use it.

Last edited:
I cheat all of the time, even for Redds art gallery.

Last edited:
I always use the Thonky guide. Ain't nobody got time to learn all those coffee orders lmao ;)

Well, I used to do it without cheating, but I would always get the orders wrong, so now I just search it up online.

Guilty! I always cheat lol I only don't if I'm feeling lazy.

I look it up. I'd feel bad handing them a coffee they don't like. That's like if you went to Starbucks IRL and they totally botched your order.

Back