Old Eggs
Switch
1635-9281-5129
New Leaf Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I can only guess it would never happen, but take this into consideration:

Pokemon Crossing!
The villagers are all Pokemon-- each villager is a different one! You're the only human in town (just like with the animal crossing games) and they take the place of villagers. Fish and bugs are replaced with bug/fish Pokemon, but everything else is the same! No trainer themes, no battling, it's just Animal Crossing but replaced with Pokemon~

I've seen this idea tossed around many times, and it'd be really cool to see it become a thing someday! Nintendo's always doing spinoffs of AC, and I could see this one being really popular and a big success~

I mean, I would play it. Human hanging out in town with Pokemon that you talk to. Sure. Can't see fish and bug Pokemon being caught though, they need to be villagers too. Keep the regular fish and bugs. I don't want Happiny catching a Wailord - (Wailord is a whale which is a mammal not a fish but I picked it on purpose because it is aquatic so you can't cay this because I have said it.) Let's get Cyndaquil living over there and Trubbish living over there. Poliwag got something in the mail by mistake and it needs delivering to Fletchinder. Pelipper delivers the mail. Gengar runs a tent where you purchase questionable art. Kecleon builds your house and gets to you to pay him to upgrade it and he has two Kecleon nephews or his Kecleon brother we all remember.

Back