• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL quiz

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? Real name. I have a fictional place in my head called hippo city so I called my town hippo
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Ed
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Rodney I guess
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? I’m absolutely fine with the way my town is. I would have Broccolo, my favorite villager, (I have his amiibo) thought he just keeps moving out
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Nobody
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Isabelle does everything
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Only Me
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Can’t think of one
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? lazy probably
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Thought it was interesting; May 4, 2019
11: What is your nickname in the game? Idk
12: What is a random fact about your town? Four villagers live in the same area
13: Do you time travel? No but I do in an alternate cartridge
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Dolphins I guess
15: Favorite island tour? Idk
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? For the past year 0
17: When is your character's birthday? Same as mine
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? No particular favorite
19: What town project is your favorite? Rotating cube
20: What town project do you hate the most? Idk
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? The game is perfect as is I think. Maybe more design slots and bigger main street?
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Friendly
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Littering my town and not saving so my original Broccolo moved out
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting; makes lots of bells on tortimer island
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.no
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Gorgeous series
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Dotted series
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Sell his business
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? YES
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Rover
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Re-Tail, Tortimer Island, Main Street, and introduction of amiibo
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Not enough design patterns
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yes. First, Nana moved out and I was sad when reading her message. Then, because I didn’t save, my best friend Broccolo moved out. Though, he’s definitely stuck in my New Horizons island. I wasn’t that sad when he moved out later.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Rodney. Some may say Rocco and Frank are ugly but I like them both
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? To clean up my town and get all golden and silver tools. (No need for golden nets and rods)
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Broccolo. He was very nice to me.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Rodney
38: What does your character look like? GracieGrace shirt, St Patrick bay, messy hair, and brown eyes (Their face, clothes, etc..):

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
I named my mayor Shawna because that's my name and like playing as myself.
I named my town Utopia because I love the definition and how it has to do with ideality.

2: Who is your favorite current villager?
Rooney <333 (shocking, I know/sarc)

3: Who is your least favorite current villager?
Probably Mac.

4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
Astrid! She is my second favorite villager in the entire game. And I CAN magically make her move in because I have her Amiibo.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
Probably Cyrus or Pave.

6: Who or what truly runs your town?
Isabelle, unfortunately. I cannot even so much as place a PWP during a fishing tourney or bug-off.

7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?
K.K. Oasis

8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?
Stale Cupcakes

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
Probably a Peppy Kangaroo or a Normal Kangaroo.

10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?
I started playing City Folk, my first AC game inn April 2009.

11: What is your nickname in the game?
Kid.

12: What is a random fact about your town?
It has three horses.

13: Do you time travel?
Nope, it makes the town lose its luster.

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
Bats! Bats seem like they would be interesting. ^^

15: Favorite island tour?
Hide-and-Seek!

16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?
It varies.

17: When is your character's birthday?
June 9th, same as mine in real life.

18: What is your favorite flower in the game?
Roses! Specifically pink roses! <333

19: What town project is your favorite?
The flower arch, illuminated heart, or flower clock.

20: What town project do you hate the most?
Don't have one.

21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
A DND sigh so I can decorate my house in peace.

22: How would you describe your main character in three words?
Kind, Cute, and Girly.

23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?
Generally speaking, I do regret resetting my town a million times throughout this decade, but this past Monday will be the last time for a while.

24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
Probably bug hunting.

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
Lyle - He is a stalker in Wild World and spams HHA/HRA letters.

26: What furniture series do you like the most?
Lovely!

27: What furniture series do you like the least?
Sloppy.

28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
Probably stuff I am not allowed discuss on here.

29: Could Isabelle rule the world?
Unfortunately, yes.

30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?
Tortimer, maybe?

31: What is your favorite thing about the game?
Befriending villagers and watching your town and main street evolve.

32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?
The train passing by when you have to go on main street. And tripping.

33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
Yep, I remember Mathilda moved out of a previous town I had back in 2015. I was time traveling so yeah. This is just another reason why I rather not time travel.

34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
I've had Canberra, Rolf, and Gaston in the past. Luckily, I have a pretty good set of villagers currently.

35: What do you want the most in this game right now?
Tortimer Island, which I should unlock very soon.

36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
It is probably obvious by now, but it is Rooney. <333 He is just so strong, tough, gentle, sweet, handsome, fatherly, etc. <333 I have a long history of memories with this gruff, but loving kangaroo. <333

37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
Rolf. I have a long history with this *******. Plus, his design is atrocious.

38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):
I have the AAA female player (brown hair and brown eyes). For now, she is wearing a pink short sleeve dress on that looks like Rosie's initial shirt. I plan to get the pink ballet outfit for her and a pink lily for her hair. And when I get Shampoodle, I will give her green eyes, since mine are greenish in real life.

1. Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
When I first played New Leaf in early 2017, I thought it was going to be a multiplayer game where you play with multiple characters online in your town for some reason, rather than being able to play solo most of the time, before I have even heard of Club Tortimer, or visiting each other's towns, so I named my character, Hayley, for safety reasons, since I was only 16 at the time.

2. Who is your favorite current villager?
My favorite villager is T-Bone, he is awesome, sweet, and adorable.

3. Who is your least favorite current villager?
None, I like them all.

4. If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be, and why?
I choose Patty, she is one of my dreamies, and she is so cute and motherly! ♥

5. If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her), who would it be?
Either Kicks, or K.K. Slider.

6. Who or what truly runs your town?
I truly run the town, I don't think Isabelle does a very good job at being the assistant mayor...

7. Which K.K. song do you like the most?
K.K. Dixie is totally my theme song, the song plays in my character's house.

8. What is your least favorite K.K. song?
I think Space K.K. is annoying to listen to.

9. If you were a type of villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
I would be a sisterly cow, there are none in the game anyway.

10. When and why did you start playing Animal Crossing?
I started playing this game on January 6, 2017, along with Happy Home Designer, I don't remember why.

11. What is your nickname in the game?
T-Bone calls me babe.

12. What is a random fact about your town?
My three towns have rabbits, cows, and bulls as the residents! ♥

13. Do you time travel?
I used to, I don't time-travel anymore.

14. If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
There should be wombats in the game, they are so cute!

15. Favorite island tour?
I like the balloon-popping tour the most.

16. How much time do you spend playing New Leaf on average each day?
I don't always play it all the time, but I do make sure to play it each and every month.

17. When is your character's birthday?
December 22nd, it's the same as mine in real life.

18. What is your favorite flower in the game?
My favorite is the white-colored pansy.

19. What town project is your favorite?
My most favorite town project is the windmill.

20. What town project do you hate the most?
I don't like the drilling rig at all, why does it even exist in the game anyways? -_-

21. If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
I'm not so sure, I think the game already has plenty of great features.

22. How would you describe your main character in three words?
Cute, sweet, and romantic.

23. Have you ever done something you are ashamed of, or regret in this game?
In my first save file, I almost accidentally gave Elvis a rotten pear.

24. What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
I've always liked going diving.

25. Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
I don't like several special characters, due to being really annoying.
Lyle follows the player around like a creep, Gracie is such a bully when it comes to fashion, Resetti and Blathers rambled on too much, Kapp'n is too creepy, and Phyllis is a *****, but that might be just because she hates her job.

26. What furniture series do you like the most?
I like the classic furniture series.

27. What furniture series do you like the least?
I don't like the balloon furniture series.

28. What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
He probably collects donations sent by other people and saves them, considering one of my many head cannons is that Tom Nook is a church pastor.

29. Could Isabelle rule the world?
I don't think so, she hardly does anything that qualifies as the assistant mayor.

30. Who do you think was supposed to be mayor, instead of you?
When the player becomes mayor, I recall a letter being sent that said that someone's son was supposed to become mayor, or something along the lines of that, I forget what that letter said a long time ago.

31. What is your favorite thing about the game?
Befriending villagers, you could even ship yourself with a villager, if desired.

32. What is your least favorite thing about the game?
Tripping in the game due to bad luck is so fricking annoying, considering I prefer to make my character run around rather than to walk.

33. Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
I had one of my dreamies, Francine move out without warning, I got her back in my town via amiibo.

34. Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
Chops is the ugliest villager I have ever had...

35. What do you want most in this game right now?
Right now, I'm trying to unlock extra storage for my room.

36. Who is your most favorite villager in the game, and why?
I really love T-Bone, he's my very favorite villager! He compliments me and says nice things to me, he visits me at my house, threw me birthday parties, and writes me lots of nice letters! I also really love his design and his interior, classic furniture rules!

37. Who is your least favorite villager in the game, and why?
I absolutely despise Merengue after what happened in 2020. She moved in randomly, and I tried so hard to get along with her, but failed miserably. I had to make her stay in my town a living hell after I caught her spending time with T-Bone. I hit her, I pushed her, I pitfell her, and I constantly reported her to the town hall for a long time. I was stuck in town with the ***** for at least seven months before I gave up and rage-restarted my town, she just would NOT leave town at all!
She has been and will always be my mortal enemy ever since that story which I call, "The Merengue Wars".

I have never been happier without that stupid creature in my town, she is never allowed to be in my town ever again...
Back off forever, rhino.

38. What does your character look like?
My female mayor character has the, "moody color", hair, she wears the bun wig, has the sparkly cute, "I don't remember, I'm moving, yes, probably", eyes, her eyes are colored like the large trees and their abundant leaves. She sports the HHA women's jacket, dry-denim pants, white socks, and those cute white patent shoes with the little black ribbons on them that I really love.

My name is Yoshi, from what my name is in other video games. My town name is Popstar because I wanted it to be Kirby related, but Dream Land wouldn't fit.
Hugh. He was one of my starters, and the only one that I kept in my town (not that I didn't like my others). It came from when I noticed he was sending me letters with gifts in them very often and I thought it meant he had a high friendship with me, so I started to like him more.
None. I can't even think of one I just like a little less than the others, which is kind of annoying since I want more villagers to move in.
Hmm. Well, there's definitely a lot, but I want Jeremiah to move in most, but I don't have his amiibo card.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
Uhhhhh.
Isabelle. Even if an event is over and everyone else is asleep, I can't change any ordinances or build any PWPs until the next day.
K.K. Cruisin'.
Easily I Love You. I don't see enough people talk about how awful it sounds. I would literally be driven insane if I had to have this be the song that played in my house.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
Probably a lazy squirrel, because squirrels are my favorite species.
With Pocket Camp. My sister just showed it to me and I thought it was cool. This was in 2020, and then I began to actually start playing it a lot more in 2022, and at this time I started getting more into the series in general.
I don't have one set nickname, but now that I think about it, that might be better than my current set up, where I just have each villager call me something depending on their species. But I'm going to start having one set nickname now.
There's only one pond in my town.
Here's my stance. If you want to time travel, you can, but I wouldn't because it kind of ruins the fun of the day to day lifestyle. If it's getting to the point where you'd rather reset or not play, and time travel makes it more interesting, then you should do it. Luckily, I haven't gotten to that point yet.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
Everyone says bats, but what about guinea pigs? Although they'd probably be similar to hamsters, wouldn't they be a cute addition?
It's been a while since I've done any, but my favorite is the hide and seek tour.
Really depends. Usually about 1-2 hours for my daily things that I'd consider more necessary, but other things might add 10-30 minutes.
October 17th, just like mine in real life.
Blue pansies. I really love how they look.
I haven't done one of these in a while, either, but I guess my favorite is the campsite, because I've met a lot of villagers through it.
I was about to check the list to see which ones I hate, but then Isabelle said I couldn't because of the Bug-off, once again proving my point that she's really the one in control. I wouldn't really say I hate any of them.
I would add the ability to change your skin color without having to tan.
Spiky-haired fish-and-bug star.
I saw Dizzy camping, so I invited him. A few days later, Daisy was camping, who I like a lot more, but it was too late to invite her. I even took a picture of my disappointment.
Outside of summer, fishing, but during summer it's bug catching.
Lyle. He's better in this game, but in Wild World he really pisses me off. Just leave me alone already!
The Gracie series.
I guess the sloppy series since it isn't supposed to look that great anyway.
I'm not gonna say it, but it's some illegal that begins with a "p".
All she needs to do is tell people they can't do things when there's an event, and bam! Productivity goes up and no one can stand up to her!
Rover. It makes a lot of sense.
I love a lot of things about this game, but I guess something I really like is the music. This isn't my favorite thing but I really can't decide on one thing.
Villagers moving in anywhere. I had this set up with 8 red roses that have been breaded from other red roses, so that when cross pollinated they can make black roses. Then Merry moved in over it and it took me an annoyingly long time to get them all back.
Thankfully, no.
Jambette.
I want the space wallpaper and flooring so I can finish my space room. But it's taking a while thanks to the fact that they're Saharah exclusive.
Still Hugh.
Jambette. She always just really annoyed me. Eventually I forced her out with an amiibo card.
The choices I picked with Rover are AAA. My hair is spiky and upright and black. Right now, I'm wearing a red bar tee, gym shorts, and flip flops, which I was wearing when it was summer, but I should probably change to actual shoes now. I normally look a lot darker than how I do now, but for a while my 3DS wasn't working, so I lost all of my levels of tan.

I named my character after myself (Ruthie), and my town is the Huglands because my boyfriend and I live there in villager form, so I wanted the town to be named something simple and lovey-dovey.

Rolf, the cranky tiger. He was among my starting villagers in my first ever playthrough and I've always loved him and his (not-so) gruff personality and adorable nosepuffs.

I love all of my current villagers. Aside from my top 3 of Rolf, Agent S, and Broccolo, the remaining villagers are all tied for next-favorite.

Chadder. I'm so glad he's a smug villager now. As somebody who is obsessed with cheese in real life, I love that he is a cheese mouse, and I also appreciate his tuxedo shirt and super ritzy house

My villager is canonically dating my boyfriend's villager!

Love, hugs, and my iron fist!

Hypno K.K. I find it so eerily appealing, it makes me think of something from Majora's Mask. I love it so much, I made a room in my house entirely themed around this song (and cheese).

Kind of like villagers in general, it's sort of hard to pick out a K.K. slider song that I just don't like at all. Perhaps it's an unfair comment to make, but I feel like the song "I Love You" should be a lot cuter than it actually is. I'd like to use a song with that cute of a name, but I just don't really like it all that much.

I would be a normal alligator villager with purple scales and I'd wear the flame tee by default. My house would have mostly lovely set furniture, with a mix of food items (specifically the popcorn machine with popcorn, coffee cup, and burger meal). My catchphrase would be "snacklet".

I bought Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, but I was a little too hung up on being mad that I was forced to be a weird looking gnome with horn hair instead of an animal, so I never actually got into it. It wasn't until Animal Crossing New Leaf came out and a bunch of friends and acquaintances were playing it that I gave the series another try - and I became hooked. Something about the really cute graphics and furniture was so appealing to me, I wanted to work toward making my house bigger so I could customize more! I really think being able to customize my villager also made a big difference (although now I feel guilty that I never really gave the original game a chance).

Li'l Fry. I wanted to be Li'l Hotdog, but that didn't fit.

My town currently has one of every villager type except for two personalities, which I have two of: Lazy and Smug. Those two happen to be my favorite villager types, although I didn't plan having two of them on purpose.

No.

Lizard. There's so many different kinds of lizards to base individual villagers off of, and the only lizard in the whole game is Nat??

I'm not really a fan of island tours in general, but if I had to pick one, it would be the evening firefly tour. The fireflies are pretty (if sometimes a little trolly) and it pays out very well.

It depends, but usually about two to three hours depending on how much I want to get done and whether or not I want to spend time catching sharks and beetles on the Island.

February 27th.

Black roses. I love the way they look with that nice velvety, dark-purple tint. And I also love that you can turn them into gold roses.

Not including major projects like the Cafe, I really like the illuminated heart. I always had a soft spot for the other illuminated publics works projects (especially the arch), but I didn't even know that this particular project existed until a couple weeks ago when Agent S suggested it. I had to build it immediately, of course.

The chair sculpture. I'm sure somewhere out there, somebody loves it, but I just don't want to put a giant Santa boot in my town.

A wider variety of music players. I would like to have music in every room in my house, but sometimes nothing fits the style I have. In my ideal world, every furniture set would have a matching music player.

Cheeky little hotdog

I accidentally gave Klaus a rotten apple because I wasn't paying attention and thought it was a regular perfect apple.

Bug hunting, specifically beetle hunting on the Island. I've always enjoyed bug-catching just a little more than fishing because I can see what it is I'm going for.

I do not like Leif. I know he's supposed to be "charming", but whenever I'm just trying to tell what flowers are for sale in the shop and he tells me to let him know whenever I change my "happy little mind" I want to punch him. Also I hate Weeding Day, and I hold him personally responsible for everything involved with that holiday. On top of all that, sloths are one of my most disliked animals in general.

This one is difficult because there are a lot of furniture sets that I absolutely love. I think the Sweets set might just barely win out over some of the others (I especially love the foil-wrapped look on the closet and dresser, plus the flan minitable and rollcake sofa. Really, everything is adorably appealing!), but it really is a tough call to make.

I feel a little bad saying this because I think these sets are cute in their own way, but I don't really like the majority of holiday-themed furniture because they don't mix-and-match well with other furniture and only look their best if you're making a room themed around that holiday. Of the sets I feel this way about, I'll go with the Snowman set as my least favorite of all because it's such a nightmare to collect (Those horrid snowboys...) and yet I can't see myself ever using it, plus it's missing that little bit of additional "holiday cheer" that comes from the Jingle set.

RMT in MMOs.

She could, but she probably would rather assist the ruler of the world instead as their secretary.

It was always supposed to be me! ... Right?!

The furniture, definitely. I just love the way everything looks, and there's so much to choose from. There's so many cute food items especially, and then they added even more stuff in the Welcome Amiibo update. I'm constantly thinking about making new rooms based on furniture setpieces that I love.

There are a couple things I could fuss about, but at the end of the day I think I have to go with grass deterioration. I personally hate almost everything about diving in this game, but grass deterioration solely feels like a "punishment" mechanic. Paths are necessary in this game so that you don't have to see ugly dirt patches everywhere. I want to quote the Angry Video Game Nerd and just say: What were they thinking?!!!

In my first town, Alfonso moved out without me knowing he was even thinking of moving, and I was devastated. My sister had him move in to her town, though, which helped a little.

I simply can't call any of my villagers ugly.

I want to finally succeed at growing my own blue roses. After trying for months with no luck, I'm starting over from scratch with a guide. I'm having a hard time right now even just getting the right seeds to begin with because there are never any white rose seeds available in the shop (this is why I don't like you, Leif!)

Rolf, the cranky tiger. He was among my starting villagers in my first ever playthrough and I've always loved him and his (not-so) gruff personality and adorable nosepuffs (ever get that feeling of deja vu...?!)

In the past I felt more strongly about disliking certain villagers, specifically ones who I ended up with by accident via Streetpass (Freckles...). Now, though, there aren't really any villagers who I strongly dislike all that much. If I had to pick one I guess I'd go with Rilla just because I don't really like gorillas all that much. Also... if they were going to pick a villager to give Hello Kitty merch to, why make that villager a gorilla anyway?

My villager has a somewhat sleepy expression and black hair. She is wearing an Impel Down coat designed to look like Magellan's uniform from One Piece, with a police hat and steel-toed boots to complete the look. I'm trying to impress upon my villagers that they can NEVER LEAVE this ultimate town of love and joy in spite of some of them continuously not getting the hint (Broccolo....)

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I named him Thomas because that's my name, and I named my town Gelato because I was naming both my current New Leaf town and my first New Horizons after beach levels in Super Mario Sunshine, so I named my New Leaf town Gelato, and my New Horizons island Sirena.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Goldie
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Chadder
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Bob, probably a basic choice but he's my all time favorite
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Isabelle
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Me
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Disco
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? K.K. Dirge
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Dog, Lazy
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I got the original game on my birthday when I was a kid. I don't remember which one it was but my parents wanted to get it for me since everyone in my family loves it. It was also one of the only games they both played and devoted a lot of time towards.
11: What is your nickname in the game? T-Bot
12: What is a random fact about your town? A lot of my villagers are from amiibo cards
13: Do you time travel? In some circumstances yes
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Turtles
15: Favorite island tour? Hide and Seek
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? About an hour
17: When is your character's birthday? May 12th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Blue pansies
19: What town project is your favorite? The Roost
20: What town project do you hate the most? None
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Morning Aerobics
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Same as me
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? If I had known amiibo villagers don't move out unless too many, I wouldn't have invited as many as I did
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Gracie, you have no idea how long it took for me to get the final store upgrade
26: What furniture series do you like the most? I don't have a favorite
27: What furniture series do you like the least? I don't have a least favorite either
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Live in a mansion
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Yes
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Rover
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The vibe
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The villagers
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Rosie
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Diva
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? All the fossils and artwork donated
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Bob, same reasons as earlier

I feel like I’ve definitely already done one of these 😅
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? - I named my character Vincent because that’s what I wanted to go by online. I didn’t want people to know my actual name, but now I don’t mind if they know. My town is named Hollows because I just thought it was a cool woodsy name.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? -Moe! 🥰
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? - Bubbles 😒
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? - I would choose Dobie because I had him in the past and he was my best friend. He moved randomly and it was really sad.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? - definitely Kicks or Digby
6: Who or what truly runs your town? - Time Traveling 😭
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? - KK Synth has always been my favorite
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? - I Love You it sounds too creepy
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I think I would be a Lazy Cat! Even though lazy is a boy personality and I’m a girl, I feel like it’s the best option for me.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I started animal crossing back in 2013 with Wild World, and then in 2018 I got my first 2DS XL and started New Leaf.
11: What is your nickname in the game? Cookie and Cupcake by most of my villagers 😭
12: What is a random fact about your town? - It says it was started in 2020, but it was in fact started in 2021!
13: Do you time travel? - Yes I couldn’t survive without time traveling
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? - Axolotls!
15: Favorite island tour? - The Hide and Seek tour or the Ore Hunters tour
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? - Maybe 5-6 hours if I binge the game but usually just 1-2
17: When is your character's birthday? October 12
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Pink Lilies and blue roses!
19: What town project is your favorite? The zen bridge
20: What town project do you hate the most? The black square cube thingy
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? I would add your villagers not moving unless you deny or accept
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Cool, messy, dark
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? I once trapped Kiki in a barrier of holes because I was trying to get public works projects 😢 I’m sorry Kiki
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? I love bug hunting the most
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I don’t like Lottie she’s creepy looking
26: What furniture series do you like the most? I love all the Sanrio furniture
27: What furniture series do you like the least? I hate the polka dot furniture
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Literally anything
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Totally
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Probably Isabelle
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The decorating
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The special villagers you can only get from amiibos
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Dobie a few months ago 😢 I’m gonna try and get him back
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Tabby the cat I’m so sorry I love her but she isn’t cute 😬
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Finish decorating my town and get all the online badges I need done with
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Moe because I had him in wild world and he was my best friend. I remember I would keep resetting my town until I got Moe as a starter
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Bubbles because she moved in on my purple flowers and ruined them
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): their hair is messy and his eyes are black he has black hair and he’s wearing the newsprint helmet, a black suit, pleather pants, and black boots.

Town name: Lagoon
Mayor name: Seb
I named them this way because i'm going for a beach/aquatic theme. Seb because it's my chosen name!!
Rod. Lucky I got one of my dreamies in my first go
Nate. He is annoying especially with his green unibrow
Octavian. I love the octopus villagers!!
umm...
Me!
Stale Cupcakes
K.K. Bossa
Lazy octopus!
Valentines Day 2014. I was bullied into playing New Leaf
Don't necessarily have one yet
I bully my villagers into watching Ice Age on the post board.
Yes. I'm sooo impatient
Dinosaurs!!
Hard to say. Either Hide and Seek or the one where you beat up that lawn mower thing
Also hard to say since I have periods of time where I don't play for a long time. Probably a few hours-all day
August 10
Tulips, roses or carnations
Cafe
Those random signs like the do not enter one
Villagers being mean. I need a little bit more personality and drama.
Really, REALLY dumb
Not really
Tie between fishing and diving
Lyle. He's weird I don't know
Mermaid or Rococo!
Polka-dot
Anything.
No, she forgets things a lot
Rover
Tortimers Island
Mayor/Town permit
Yes Bluebear and Cheri 😭😭
Rizzo
DLC Items and dreamies
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why
I love too many villagers but tie between Cheri and Bluebear. Always soo kind to me and I had their pictures in my old town
The only villager I remember HATING is Derwin. I used to reset my town a lot and he was always moving in and I didn't want him in my town to begin with.
I have a pretty new town so I have the basic guy hair and eyes, denim jeans, winter sweater and standard shoes. Don't have much other than that

I named my character Hannah because that’s my real name. I named my town Yardley because that’s the name of the place I grew up.

Willow the sheep. She’s adorable!

Probably Diva. She gives me nightmares.

Victoria. She was my one of my OG villagers in my first AC WW game and she was my favourite. I’ve never met her since then, so it’d be great to have her in my town again.

Kicks. I mean come on, he's so cool :love:

I’m under no illusion that Isabelle keeps the town ticking over every time I abandon my mayoral duties to go and catch some pocketmons instead.

Wondering. It was the first K.K. song I ever heard and it’s just so nostalgic for me.

K.K. Fusion

I’d be a Normal Cat villager.

I was 10 years old and had gotten a DS lite for Christmas. I desperately wanted Wild World but my parents wouldn’t let me have it because of the “online capability”. I pestered my dad and he eventually looked into it and realised you didn’t have to play online. So I saved up all my pocket money and finally was able to buy it right at the start of the summer holidays. It was the first game I’d ever brought myself. I remember getting it and sitting on my nans sofa playing it and just being so happy. It was good times.

Lady H 😣

It celebrated its 8th year anniversary Christmas just gone. And I still have 3 of the original villagers, Daisy, Violet and Bam!

I have done in the past but don’t now.

Bats!

Evening Firefly Tour. It’s just so pretty.

No much now, I only boot it up sporadically. But I used to play it for 2-3 hours when I was playing avidly.

23/04

White Cosmos

Street lamp

Sandbox. It just looks ugly!

I’d love to add proper paths like in New Horizons. Or the constellations from WW. They were cool.

Looks like me 😅

I hacked the last two fish in that I needed to complete the museum. I wanted to complete it properly, but I just got fed up with it 🫣

I love all of them but my favourite is probably fishing.

Daisy Mae - I know she’s a NH character but I will never not take up an opportunity to whinge about her grotty, dirty, gross, disgusting snot drop.

I’m not sure if it’s an official series but I love the fruit themes. The melon, citrus, apple, pear and peach stuff. I love the colours and the quirky designs.

The love set. I have the neon pink.

The question is what would Tom Nook be willing to make other people do for bells. 🤔 Once your in his debt there’s no escaping…

I think she’d do her best!

Rover. He was the only other character on the train.

I love that it’s synced up the console clock and time passed the same as in real life. I love that the seasons change in real time.

Online game play. This isn’t so much a game thing as a Nintendo just designing it poorly. I love that Club Tortimer gave us something to do with other online players without risking them destroying our towns but it’s so full of hackers that it’s not safe either. Nintendo have never really done anything to fix it either.

Willow. I modded my game to bring her kicking and screaming back 🤫

I had Chow in my original WW save. I don’t think I’ve had anyone horrific in NL. Maybe Canberra.

The ability to designate spaces for villager houses so they don’t keep moving on top of my flowers or infront of buildings.

Probably Willow. I just think she’s adorable and I’ve got a lot of memories with her.

Limburg. Do you need to ask why…🤢

Character has short red hair and brown eyes. She’s currently wearing a custom made green jacket with red pom pom hat and holding a star glow wand.
FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
. - My character's named after my favorite flower, and my town is called Anville since it's my favorite town from all of Pokemon.
Who is your favorite current villager?
. - Camofrog.
Who is your least favorite current villager?
. - Gigi (but I don't have any ill will towards her)
If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
. - Carmen, she seems nice. Also, if she moved in then I could write to her in a friend's town.
If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
. - Nope- not interested in dating anyone. My favorite special character is Don but I wouldn't date him.
Who or what truly runs your town?
. - Bamboo and gyroids. They get everywhere really quickly.
Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?
. - Steep Hill
What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?
. - K.K. Tango
If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
. - I'd be a sisterly frog.
When and why did you start playing animal crossing?
. - I started in april of 2017 with ACNL:WA when I got it as a gift.
What is your nickname in the game?
. - Sometimes people call me Z or Zinny. My villagers usually want to call me junebug.
What is a random fact about your town?
. - it's a little wacky since some of the trees and public works projects are in spots where they 'shouldn't' be
Do you time travel?
. - Yes, all the time!
If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
. - I think it'd be cool to have lizards or crows.
Favorite island tour?
. - Evening firefly. Ancient Fish Encoun-tour and Giant Dragonfly are nice too though.
How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?
. - That's a secret-
When is your character's birthday?
. - Same as mine, 10/16
What is your favorite flower in the game?
. - Black cosmos and white carnations. I'd say dandelion puffs if they stayed longer.
What town project is your favorite?
. - This was a tough one since there's so many! I really like the dream suite and bus stop.
What town project do you hate the most?
. - All the traffic signs.
If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
. - I'd add a feature to backup and restore tortimer island layouts to cause more chaos.
How would you describe your main character in three words?
. - Tired, quiet, easygoing
Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?
. - Resetting my original town. I'm currently on my 4th or 5th town, but I still miss my first one.
What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
. - Diving for fast creatures like crabs.
Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
. - Kapp'n, since he gives a lot of gender specific dialogue, and Nat since his bug evaluations are unpredictable.
What furniture series do you like the most?
. - Insect series. Modern wood is a close second though.
What furniture series do you like the least?
. - Stripe series.
What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
. - Sell the souls of everyone else in town
Could Isabelle rule the world?
. - No, she can't even put a bench next to a rock.
Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?
. - Isabelle, since she seems qualified for the position but not ready for all the attention that comes with it.
What is your favorite thing about the game?
. - Being able to have interesting conversations with people I've met through club tortimer.
What is your least favorite thing about the game?
. - Online lobbies crash or stutter pretty frequently. You also can't move villager houses legitimately.
Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
. - Yes, Cousteau and Roscoe
Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
. - Hey, don't be mean..
What do you want the most in this game right now?
. - To meet up with an inactive friend one last time before the servers sunset
Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
. - Camofrog.
Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
. - Colton. He moved on top of my flowers, prevented me from building a bridge, and had the audacity to stay for over 6 months :[
What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):
. - Clothes - steel toed boots, plain black cap, black leggings, silver frames, and a custom design with a blue jacket, pleated skirt, and a hoodie.
. -
Eyes - Brown and diamond shaped
. - Hair - Black and in a low ponytail. Sometimes it's long and a little wavy.

Last edited:
Back