ACNL quiz

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My mayor's name, Leilani, is my real name and I chose Kokaua as the town name as it is the town that Lilo and Stitch live in. I'm a Disney fan and I thought it fit well with my own name as it is Hawaiian too.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Peanut. She was my best friend in Wild World and I'm happy to have her in my town again.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Hmm.. probably Poncho and I only just scanned him into my town a few days ago.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Probably Etoile! I don't have Sanrio cards but I love the sheep villagers and she's adorable.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? I don't really know but I guess Copper? (We all love a man in uniform)
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Me and the villagers!
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Mambo is nostalgic as Pippy (first best friend) in Wild World had it!
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I guess I wouldn't use K.K. Dirge?
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Definitely a peppy! As for species maybe a bunny?
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I started playing when I was 8 (2006) and I found Animal Crossing when I was searching for games to add to my SD card for my DS. I quickly fell in love with the game!
11: What is your nickname in the game? Julian calls me 'genius'
12: What is a random fact about your town? It's been plot resetted.. a lot. All my houses line up perfectly and are in groups of 2 or 3.
13: Do you time travel? Occasionally, nothing ridiculous!
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Little foxes!
15: Favorite island tour? Labyrinth!
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? About 2 hours or so!
17: When is your character's birthday? 25th of February! Same as my own.
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? I love Roses!
19: What town project is your favorite? I really love the windmill!
20: What town project do you hate the most? The drilling rig. It's hideous! Or that giant boot!
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? A lot. But my pain from plot resetting says the ability to place villager houses.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Happy, pink and helpful? (No idea..)
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Naaah. It's only a game and I'm never mean to the animals or anything.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing!
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Gracie is a bit rude even though some of her fashion is ugly. Calm down sweetie.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? The princess set!
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Uhhh.. minimalist is kinda boring
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Who knows that guy is a creep.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? In a happy way? Yes, she's got a sweet charm about her. In an evil way? Maybe. Her sweetness and bashfulness could just be an act!
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Tom Nook. After all, he does buy towns.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The ability to build and landscape! (Other than the villagers)
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? It does whatever you don't want it to and doesn't do what you want it to. It knows.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Never in New Leaf. I'm careful!
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Beardo! Urgggh *shudder*
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? More PWP suggestions please!
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Peanut. Because of her nostalgia to me.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I hate Chow. Holding a grudge since Wild World. That guy was gross. And mean.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Black hair with Flower Fairy Wig, Blue eyes with the first face, wearing ballet slippers and a pink lace up dress.

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?It's my name and because smashvil the smashstage
2: Who is your favorite current villager?Soleil
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?Why
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?Maybe Molly but I'm undecided
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?Layabelle she's got so much charisma!
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Luna influences me in my dreams LOL
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?KK slider!
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?uh hypno kk?
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Smug ellaphant
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?on my bday as a present
11: What is your nickname in the game?Sweaty j jtrain etc...
12: What is a random fact about your town?I played my house so I could be near Lyman and soleils house
13: Do you time travel?I try to do less of it now
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? chipmunks
15: Favorite island tour?Hammer tour Thank!
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? activity log says 30 mins
17: When is your character's birthday? October 9
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?blue �� rose
19: What town project is your favorite?hotspring looks nicr
20: What town project do you hate the most?ballin arch? Idk...
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?More ellaphant more space and 15 villagers! ( Because we have the space now)
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?the lovable mayor
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?don't remember anything i would ATM
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.Blathers because he can only say like 20 words now!
26: What furniture series do you like the most?Gracies or a fancy one
27: What furniture series do you like the least?Lovely is just eh
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?Sell his children sell me out etc.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?Of course! But she wouldn't make it sound like that
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Rover. Think about it he was on the way too
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?Everything
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?Everything NOT in it
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Gladys penlope
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?No one!
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? to be able to hack my alt town
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? pppth Soleil!
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Beardo grucho Canberra quillson..
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):funky cartoon eyes that's all I can say

And that's that!

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
Abby is my name and Crescent is in reference to my username c:
2: Who is your favorite current villager?
Carmen has always been my favorite villager c:
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?
I don't hate Bunnie, but she's the last villager I'm trying to get out of my town
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
Chrissy is my last dreamie I need to move in
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
Probably Kicks just to listen to his accent lol
6: Who or what truly runs your town?
I guess I do as mayor lol, I try my best to even out the workload between my different residents
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?
K.K. Bossa
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?
K.K. Safari probably
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
Probably a lazy bunny
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?
There was a lot of hype around the game, I wanted to see what the fuss was all about
11: What is your nickname in the game?
a lot of different ones, but my fave is "mon amie"
12: What is a random fact about your town?
I try my best to spread out all the buildings around my town. Nothing special I guess
13: Do you time travel?
I only traveled until I reached my current date, and I won't do it anymore! lol
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
Foxes!
15: Favorite island tour?
Probably the garden one or the one with the ores
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?
A couple of hours with breaks in between
17: When is your character's birthday?
July 27th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?
Pink carnations
19: What town project is your favorite?
Cafe probably
20: What town project do you hate the most?
Probably the 2nd floor of the museum, I only do it so I can start the Cafe PWP
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
More in depth interactions with villagers, you know, have little dates, better conversations, ask them to run errands.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?
Kind, creative, and reliable
I guessed I'm ashamed of how I came across so many tarantulas/scorpians and I ave yet to catch one properly :c
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
probably bug hunting
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
Zipper T Bunny just creeps me out
26: What furniture series do you like the most?
Classic Series
27: What furniture series do you like the least?
Balloon I guess
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
Extort me
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?
Of Course c:
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?
I headcannon ROVER!!! Tortimer had already decided to retire, he wasn't supposed to be mayor!
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?
I guess seeing your town grow
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?
It takes up so much of my time!
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
Lolly...
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
Bertha probably
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?
To finish up my badges!
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
Carmen !
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
I don't have a least favorite one? I'm pretty indifferent to most
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):
She has those eyes when you choose the first option of every question Rover asks, brown (long?) hair that are tucked behind her ears, overall dress, bandage, straw boater, bobby socks, and yellow rainboots :)

I named my character "Dylan" because that's my name, and I named my town "New Leaf" Because I'm unoriginal.

Punchy FTW

Hmm... In my town? Coach.

Punchy, bc he's my fave. Buut since I already have him, I'd say Lolly.

5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
Uh... I think I'd rather stay single. I'm not a furry or anything like that.

I mean.. Me? Isabelle, maybe?

They all sound the same to me.

Look at the above question.

9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
Cat, because I LOVE cats, and Lazy, because I can relate to that, lol. Or maybe I could be smug

When? Sometime a couple years ago. Why? Why not?

"Dylan".

Random Fact: It's a 100% Legit, non hacked town.

Hahahaha no. That would ruin my experience. But that's MY opinion.

14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
Hmm.. I dunno?

Hide and Seek!

Hmm... Hours, for sure.

July 9th. Same as mine!

Carnations or Roses!

Log bench, Founain, anything that looks basic but nice.

I don't know?

I would add the ability to control where your villagers move, without plot resetting.

Me, Myself, I.

ashamed* But yes, I used to TT.

Bug hunting.

I like em all, they're all ok with me.

Alpine Set, Sleek Set.

All the overrated ones, like the new Sanrio ones, and the mermaid one.

Sell items. Duh.

Wtf no.

Isabelle, probably.

The calming, easygoing vibes it gives off!

Mmmmm idk.

Can't remember, don't think so.

Diva lol.

Friends.

Punchy, bc I have a nostalgic love for him.

I d o n t k n o w.

They look like how I would look, or at least, as close as possible.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My town is name London as that was my Wild World town and I was very uncreative lol. My character name is Elle because that's my name!
2: Who is your favorite current villager? ?toile! She's a fluffy sheep!
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Actually don't have one cause they're all my dreamies!
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Tangy cause she moved out and I miss her...
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? ...
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Me! Duh.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Moody
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Hypno K.K.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? A peppy cat!
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I got a second hand game from my grandad of Wild World that had a preloaded game on it, which was all built up and I loved it. Started playing it when I was 6 and grew up on it.
11: What is your nickname in the game? My villagers call my Kitty which is really cute but it changes a lot lol.
12: What is a random fact about your town? It's the same town that I had since 2013.
13: Do you time travel? Only to get things I need.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Red Pandas
15: Favorite island tour? Hide and Seek
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Not really every day but I play it like twice a week?
17: When is your character's birthday? 22nd July
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Roses
19: What town project is your favourite? Illuminated heart
20: What town project do you hate the most? Trash can?
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Ability to move villager houses, underwater villager homes, back yards that you can place stuff outside.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Mayor, cool, stylish?
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Not really?
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? I really like fishing but bug hunting is cool cause you can actually see what your catching.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Not really, their all pretty ok.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Minimalist series I use most in my house, but the princess series is really cute!
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Cabana Series
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Anything.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Probably
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Isabelle
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The calming atmosphere!
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Not really anything?
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Tangy....
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? I had Charlise who was soooooo annoying.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? To finally have my hybrids breed
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Tangy cause she's adorable!
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I don't really have one but probably Charlise.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): the red/brown hair in a ponytail, tropical sandals, bright blue eyes, custom clothing of some sort of summery clothes.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? IM JACKIE and the moon is the first thing i thought of woops!
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Either Gruff or Graham i can't choose
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? in my town, its chester the panda bear
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? probably Julian because he's the best animal and he knows it
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? tom nook be my sugar daddy
6: Who or what truly runs your town? the unflinching, compulsive need to make my towns landscape perfect
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Moody!
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? K.K. Metal
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? cranky goat like gruff
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? on my 15th birthday because i was always jealous of everyone who had it
11: What is your nickname in the game? big guy, lil bear, big bear, cupcake, stud
12: What is a random fact about your town? its rainbow themed, all my flower paths are rainbow patterned
13: Do you time travel? yes, i started last month!
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? OTTERS (THEY EXIST WHY AREN'T THERE ANY VILLAGERS) or Raccoons!!!
15: Favorite island tour? market-price bug catching tournament
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? some days i don't play it at all, but other days i will play it for 6-8 hours woops lol
17: When is your character's birthday? oct 27 (mine)
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? yellow pansy
19: What town project is your favorite? the fairy tale bench outside of my fairy tale town hall, or the flower clock
20: What town project do you hate the most? DRILLING RIG
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? HHD-style customization of your entire town, the kind hacks allow
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? big gay dog
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? i already regret everything in real life why should i regret anything in a video game... pshhh..... (letting hamphrey move away)
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? bug hunting to get those big bells
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. TIMMY AND TOMMY ARE Bastards they buy things off of you for super cheap and make a come-up at the re-tail store
26: What furniture series do you like the most? probably the alpine set because its so customizable. although the ranch and cabin sets are close contenders. (the fishing set is the Real best but i don't have it so i'm Bitter)
27: What furniture series do you like the least? modern or sleek. very sleazy lookin
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? why are you asking? i didn't make him do that
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? this question seems a little biased but... she already does
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? isabelle because she actually knows what she's doing (and, in puzzle league she is literally coming for your throne)
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? decorating my house and landscaping the town
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? there's not really any good way to get a furniture set that you want without finding it at the store or obtaining it from a villager, which is not very likely. also, i wish there was a more effective way of plot resetting built into the game, its not a good system. also i wish there were more dialogue options.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? ham...hamphrey.....why....im sorry i stopped playing for six months...im sorry i abandoned you...
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Elise
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? the ranch and fishing sets
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Graham because he is the biggest flirt, smallest boy
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Charlise because she lived directly in front of my house for 2 years

I made my town in June 2013, so over 4 years ago so back then I honestly just named the character I played as as my real name,
so Kathy is her name. Since coming back to my game though, I've decided that Maya is her middle name and that's what she prefers to go by (which I do by making all of my villagers call her Maya).

Julian,, l-lol. He's been my ultimate dreamy since I first got into ACNL. And no, it's not because he's popular. At the time, I hadn't even considerer the idea of villager tiers and popularity, I just genuinely liked his design and I'm weak for smug personalities aha,

Julian's in my town so,, -cough- Julian.

Whitney, because when I first joined TBT someone gave her to me for free as a welcoming gift, so she's kinda sentimental to me and I was devastated when she moved out. ;;

Oh god, I never thought of that. I do have head canons that my mayor has had romantic relations with villagers, but I never thought of the special characters... umm maybe sable though? Lol i love her so much. :')

My mayor does her best but honestly Isabelle does so much work haha.

I don't think I have a favourite, but one I really like is K.K. Ballad as a music box.

I haven't heard them all to decide on that, there are definitely some I don't like but I didn't care enough to remember their names..
lol.

Omg I've thought of this before, I'd definitely be a cat and... I wanna say snooty? Cuz I'm kind of an a-hole?? (not to bash on snooties, I love them with all my heart xD)

June of 2013. New Leaf was my first Ac game,, I'm kinda sad that I missed out on the previous ones. i actually didn't even know animal crossing existed until NL and I'm not even sure how I discovered NL lol.

Maya! Like I mentioned earlier, I have a headcanon that my mayo'rs middle name is Maya and that's what she goes by instead of her first name, as many people do irl. ^^

I named my town Verona because at the time I made my town, I had finished watching RomeoxJuliet like the hecking weeb I am.

Indeed I do B)

That's a hard one.. maybe some sort of reptile since there seems to be a lack of them? Like lizards or something. I think that'd be pretty cool.

Ugh that's also hard. xD I don't think I can choose, but I always loved the hammer tour where you have to constantly whack that machine and the ore tour.

Uh-oh.. when I'm into it, I basically play like the whole day... If I had to guess, maybe 5-7 hours...

October 10th, which is my birthday. I'd change it if I could but oh well.

Roses... specifically the blue ones. They're so lovely. My mayor's favourite flower though are white lilies. :>

I don't think I can pick one, but I really like all the illuminated stuff, the wisteria trellis, and wooden bridge?

Uh that weird drill thing or something is blegh,, the video screen I think? Idk.

I'd like to be able to either lock villagers so that they can't move out (even though that's kinda dark and creepy) OR to remove the 16 villager cycle,, or at least alter the amount (like 5-10). 16 is just so much to get someone back. ;;

My mayor? A fragile, unstable trainwreck.

I guess I kind of regret where i put my campsite? I mean,, it can work, it's not something I can't work around at all but it's just kinda,, ehh, not perfect.

Fishing for sure. Diving is kind of a pain, and I suck at catching bugs haha.

Nat I guess, he's just always annoyed me and I'm like, stop eating the bugs we give you. :Y

I only discovered this series recently but heck I'm in love with the princess series..

Maybe the balloon series? Idk I don't care for it at all.

Lol what? I don't know. xD What does this even mean,,

No, she's too nice xD

I've thought about that a lot and I honestly have no idea,, I've even looked up what other people think but i don't exantly agree with any of them so I just kinda -shrugs- It's a mystery.

I'm not sure,, but i really like how it makes me feel? That's probably weird to say but I have such a nice feeling when I play it.

The 16 villager cycle maybe? Lol. It's just so tedious.

Yup, many. There was Annalise, Whitney, Frank, and others I may not remember. I've also recently let go of a lot of villagers I loved because I've been changing my town up and their spots didn't exactly work anymore,,

Umm, Diva? I hate he so much.. lol

I want to complete my town, but I know that'll like, never happen. xD

Julian OTL. Like I said before, i don't like him because he's popular (if anything, I wish he was lower tier cuz I don't like being all mainstream lol). I'm not exactly sure how he grew on me, but i just saw art of him and I think I first saw him in a dream town and i was instantly in love haha.

Axel, because he destroyed my only perfect peach tree in the game (it was almost done growing) and he just had to plop his house right into the poor thing. : ) This happened at the very beginning and I'm still so salty about it lol.

She usually wears kimono's, as she's half japanese. Her skin's kind of tan, but nothing too dark. She has natural, long black hair too which i imagine she usually does up in a bun, ponytail, braid, etc.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I really wanted a town that sounded sunny and happy, so I chose Sonne because it means sun in German! I thought it was a pretty word. I chose the name Lincoln for my character because it's my favorite name at the moment and I thought it would be a sweet name for my mayor! Plus you get to use the nickname Link in game, which is super cute.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Daisy!!!! I love that girl
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Probably hmm.. Eunice? I really like all of my villagers though, but she's probably at the bottom even though I still love her dearly
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Oh man, hmm.... Tutu, I think! She's such a cutie and lately I've really just been wanting her in my town, not sure why!
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? DIGBY oh I love him so much, what a cutie
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Not sure I totally understand the question, but I'd say Diana really runs the town because she's WITHHOLDING THE PWPS I WANT.....
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Stale Cupcakes, I think!
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Not sure I've ever really given it thought? There's lots I don't care for but I can't think of one I really hate
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? A smug squirrel probably. Maybe a mouse, but I don't really like the mouse designs in animal crossing so I'm just gonna choose squirrel to be a little cuter. Or maybe a deer! That would be fitting as well
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I can't remember exactly when, but earlier this year (I know, I'm so late to the game) because my younger sister begged me to buy a copy of the game while it was on sale in a store because she loves it and knew I would too! And here we are today haha
11: What is your nickname in the game? Link to some, but lately Moonbeam has been spreading
12: What is a random fact about your town? I built most of it in a week, and not much has changed since then. I really go hard at animal crossing lol
13: Do you time travel? Oh yeah, all the time. I'm impatient, I try not to do it too much but it's hard to play through a whole day in a day because I run out of stuff to do and I start to really want to see a pwp finished or see what flowers popped up, etc. But I do play through every day in game, just like 10 days in game per one normal day out here
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? You know what, this is really hard to think of.
I'd love to see more dog breeds! Wiener dogs, first and foremost

15: Favorite island tour? I like item matching :eek:
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? It varies so much depending if I'm super into it that week or only moderately into it. So anywhere from an hour to like.. six hours.
17: When is your character's birthday? Oct 25, same as mine
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? I like the black and pink roses a lot, and also the white cosmos
19: What town project is your favorite? Wisteria trellis!
20: What town project do you hate the most?I HATE the weird arch that looks like a tooth. Or the drilling rig.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? So many things. Mainly though, more options with villagers who are your best friends. I want to have sleepovers with them and play little minigame party games! Go get coffee together! Throw them a surprise birthday party!
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Sweet, stubborn, and lazy
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? All of the times I promised to go to someone's house and never showed up :( Also, where I placed my cafe and police station in my first town. It was so horrible!!! I really screwed it up
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting, I suck at fishing and I'm even worse at diving
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I'm not really a fan of Shrunk. He's creepy and his jokes aren't funny
26: What furniture series do you like the most? I really like the ranch series!
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Sleek, probably. Maybe cabana.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? No comment
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? She's too nice to ever try, but yes
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I saw a cute comic that implied it was supposed to be the old mayor's grandson who isn't responsible enough and I thought that sounded about right
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Making friends with the villagers!!
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Laying paths. All of the starting a town stuff that takes so long :p
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? In my first town all of a sudden I had some favorites leave because I screwed up, so unfortunately yes :(
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Ricky...... god I never spoke to him when he moved in, I hate that guy,
I'm sorry if you like him I don't mean to be rude I just really don't like his design

35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Tutu, Erik, Beau.. yeah that's about it for now!
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Daisy! She's simple and sweet and I love her design and her little eyes and her cozy house!!
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Ricky, because he looks bad and moved into a terrible spot and just Would Not Leave! Rodney is a close second for the same reasons
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): He has the classic face, wears the dollhouse dress, and the kiki and lala hairpin + socks + shoes. He has white hair styled in an undercut!

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? November because I like giving video game characters unusual names that are still real words. Feldspar because it's a color, and I often use weird color words to name things. And then August of Flint so the town could match Feldspar ? August is another month, of course, and Flint (like Feldspar) is both a color and a mineral.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Antonio is my best buddy.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? I'm keeping everyone in Feldspar forever; I like them all! But if I had to replace someone, it'd be Snake. I love the Jocks, but their dialogue is some of the most noticeable when it repeats.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Probably Shari or Renee? I don't have an Uchi in Feldspar.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? I am perfectly happy living in a romanceless little town. Any time anyone recommends adding any kind of dating mechanic to the game, I want to head for the hills.
6: Who or what truly runs your town?Me. Definitely me.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? I don't pay that much attention, to be honest. I think K. K. Rock is nice?
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? K. K. Lullaby is pretty but really boring.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Probably an Uchi mouse, or maybe a dog.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I got a DS when I was 11 (literally half my life ago, so weird) and I obsessively read reviews of the highest rated DS games on Amazon. Wild World seemed like something I would like, so I gave it a go.
11: What is your nickname in the game? Walt just changed it to "missy," which . . . no.
12: What is a random fact about your town? The five villagers above the river are ones I specifically adopted from TBT because I like them. The five villagers below the river are random move-ins or starters I grew to love. (I didn't plot reset; it just happened that way!)
13: Do you time travel? Kinda? I don't have time to play every day, so whenever I play, I set the clock back to the day after my last played date. I'm always progressing forward one day at a time that way. I don't like stressing about AC when I'm in the middle of finals or something. But I never TT to unlock something or skip days.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? BATS
15: Favorite island tour? I never do these any more. Maybe the fossil one?
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? When I do play, it's usually for about 40 minutes.
17: When is your character's birthday? Same day as mine.
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? I like the red pansies a lot.
19: What town project is your favorite? I think I'm the only person who loves that modern cube sculpture.
20: What town project do you hate the most? I'm not crazy about the video screen.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? I'm torn between "skin colors" and "more villager interaction options"
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Uh . . . responsible, generous, dedicated?
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Back in WW I lost Antonio when I didn't play for a single day, and THAT crushed me.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? I like catching bugs the most when there are bugs around,
but fishing is my favorite overall, because I always know fish will be there.

25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Katrina. I never go in her tent.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Alpine set, probably? It looks good any way you customize it.
27: What furniture series do you like the least? The Lovely set looks pretty garish to me.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Put the mayor deeply into debt?
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? She'd probably do a good job, but I think it would break her emotionally.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I don't know! I think it was some secret other person/animal we'll never meet, who was supposed to arrive by train but overheard that you were going there as well, so they shirked their duties and left you to it.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Building up a whole town from scratch and getting to customize it however I want to.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Bizarre PWP placement restrictions.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? All the time in Wild World! Antonio, Biskit, Peanut. I've been much more careful in NL.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? I know everyone hates gorillas, but I loved Peewee in WW. Canberra was the villager that I wanted to get out of Feldspar for the longest time.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? I unexpectedly need two more blue hybrids but my town is now way too developed to lay out flowers for breeding again.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Antonio, because I love pointy-nosed animals in real life, so I was thrilled beyond belief when he moved into my Wild World town. I knew I had to get him back in NL.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? MONIQUE. She was in my WW town for about 6 months. Every day I yearned for her to move. I don't usually like villagers with eerily human features, especially makeup.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Blue eyes with eyelashes on top, slightly tanned, shoulder-length dark brown hair, and usually a flannel shirt with jeans, red sneakers, and a flower in her hair.

Last edited:
my player and town name on my first run was based on a random name i liked at the time and the town was based off my favourite videogame. my current name is shared with my pet and the town is named after the one my boyfriend lives in. he suggested it as a joke since both are out in the middle of nowhere, there's an extremely low population density, and its the kind of place where no one would probably find your body for weeks.
i just started so i haven't bonded with anyone yet. maybe monique? she was a starter in my first ac game and talking to her again now feels like talking to an old friend.
i'm not sure. maybe annabelle because her house to way too close to mine.
fauna. easily. with dobie as a close second. she's my favourite villager and losing her on my first save pushed me over the edge when i was on the verge of quitting a few years ago. i plan on buying her amiibo card so it won't happen again.
probably blanca or jack. either way we'd turn the town on its head.
partially nostalgia steam, partially my impatience.
i'm not sure. i haven't remembered kk slider songs since wild world.
see above lel.
ignoring gender restrictions, i'd be a cranky lop rabbit with ears dragging on the ground.
i started playing in 08. i picked up wild world cus the cover art was cute and as a kid, that's all i needed to convince my parents to get it for me.
nothing for now.
it'll have less of a stick up its ass compared to my other town. i want to enjoy the game as i did as a kid; so no rushing completion using time travel or resetting and no excessive stressing over dream villagers or being a bellionaire.
i used to. i plan on playing in real time unless i'm trading villagers or something. constantly living between the past and future was stressful and made me force my goals too much too fast at the expense of enjoying the game in the present.
a wolpertinger or any folklore based hybrid.
no idea. i haven't played in ages. maybe the whack a mole one?
about a half an hour to an hour. though i have just started a new file so there's a lot to get done. once i've reestablished myself, probably less. especially because school is coming up.
the same as mine: 31 october.
black roses or tulips. jacob's ladders are pretty rad too.
the ever so pointless bus stop.
anything with lights. i find the flashiness obnoxious.
moar villager interactions pls.
neurotic, tired, human.
23: Have you ever done something you are ashamed of or regret in this game?
i regret recklessly time travelling. i was very good about it until the one time i messed up and showed up to town a day late to my favourite villager moving away.
anything but diving. i hate diving and i hate water.
isabelle. i find her annoying and not as cute as people make her out to be. plus i first thought you could appoint any current villager as your assistant until i found out you had a preset one so that kinda crushed my dream of having fauna run town hall with me.
i've kinda fallen in love with ?toile's furniture series.
a tie between golden, princess, or lovely.
tax evasion.
god i hope not.
i have no idea. maybe a relative of tortimer?
it's the as closest thing to a perfect pick up and play pocket world i can think of. i've tried looking for alternatives but it never can replace animal crossing for me.
how i feel like i'm being punished when i take a short hiatus and come back to moved out villagers and weeds. hell, i'm even afraid of booting up my other town because it's been over three years since i've played.
tons. a bunch in wild world, but the one that hit me most was fauna.
al. it's like i accidentally contracted aids from my friend when visited.
bells so i can bring my new town up to par with my old one in terms of house expansions and catalogue completion.
fauna. i fell in love when i first saw her in a promo poster. she's really sweet, i'm a whore for deer, and i love her design.
al. he was the heaviest eyesore in all my years of playing. and he just. wouldn't. leave.
just starter clothes and plain brown hair for now. my other mayor has platinum blonde bed head with a jacob's ladder in her hair. she's wearing a butterfly dress and a gas mask. i'm not sure how i want to style my new mayor yet.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? Frisk because I loved undertale Ruins because I loved undertale
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Ankha
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? sandy
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Coco or Molly
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Ew...
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Skye but she moved I'll be getting her tho
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Bazaar or Bubblegum K.K.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? IDK
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? A peppy cat! Cats are cute and Peppy villagers are so great!
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Because my brother and my cuz had it.
11: What is your nickname in the game? Cupcake
12: What is a random fact about your town? when it rains in my town at 4.PM it stops
13: Do you time travel? yes
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? IDK but alot
17: When is your character's birthday? ...
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Perfect town Flower!
19: What town project is your favorite? Dream suite
20: What town project do you hate the most? Trash can
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? A link cat
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Creepy Lazy and pics
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Bunny day
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Brewster he's ugly Zipper (I AM NOT A BABY!)
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Mermaid
27: What furniture series do you like the least? IDK
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Give me a castle
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Yee
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? IDK Jack? I always thought that was his name!
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? April fools day
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Resetie
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Skye (sniff)
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Sandy
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Coco or Molly
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Skye so cute and kind
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Sandy just no ew
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Whole Link costume Jester mask messy hair and normal face

I named myself Bobcat as it's a part of my username on here. Named the town Animalia as that's a word which is a part of the animal kingdom.
Bob. I had him as a starter in the GCN game. I didn't think I would like him that much but eventually I ended up loving him.
I don't know actually. If this was about the GCN game, I would say Penny.
Well, I already have all of the villagers I want, but I would like to have Moe, Fang, Wolfgang, Cherry and Wolf Link in my New Leaf town. Only problem is that it would be 15 villagers which is impossible outside of the GCN game.
I'm not a furry!! I don't know actually, but if I had to choose, maybe I'd go with Isabelle... sorta.
Me and my villagers mainly, but I have a lot of flowers and PWP's keeping the town rating up.
I'm not sure which one is my exact favourite, but I really dig K.K. Technopop, K.K. Love Song, Forest Life, K.K. House, My Place, K.K. Condor and K.K. Bossa.
Hypno K.K, it's just... ehh.
I would be a Lazy cat villager as they are my favourite species and personality in the series.
When is an answer I can't tell right now. I can't remember the reason why I started playing Animal Crossing, tbh.
While my player is called Bobcat, some villagers call me beefcake and others call me sweetie. They are just random nicknames villagers give you and I always accept, even if I don't like the name. Lol.
It first started as a normal town, then I did a lot of weird stuff to it such as changing the town name which caused issues so now I changed it back and now it feels like the town is pretty new again and all the issues are fixed.
No. I did it once in November 2016 but that was only to get a villager to move out, which they never did so I had to force them out the other way..
I know these are already a species in the series, but there's no VILLAGERS based on Foxes / Kitsune which is a shame. Would also like to see Raccoon / Tanuki villagers too.
I've never been on an island tour.
Approximately 30 minutes to one hour.
14th of January, which is the same date as my real birthday.
I'm not sure. I just see them as town decorations, though I do prefer to have random flowers all around the town rather than the same one over and over.
Same as question 18.
Same as question 18. (2)
Ceiling furniture and carpets. HHD had them, surprised Welcome amiibo didn't.
BIG. MEATY. (REDACTED).
Hacking, I guess? Even then I try to not worry about it.
Probably fishing. Bug hunting is annoying when trying to catch fast moving insects. Diving is just boring IMO, it could've been much more than it already is.
Gracie. If you played the GCN game, you'll know she's very cruel and annoying. Lyle is also quite annoying in Wild World and talks too much even in New Leaf though he's not as bad as Gracie.
It used to be the Kiddie series just because Bob has the whole set, but now I'm not so sure.
Probably the Egg furniture series. It just looks ugly.
Anything, really. I'm like the only person who doesn't dislike him.
She already does. She has control over what you can do as mayor and what your restrictions are. It's as if she's president of the Animal Crossing world or something.
Most people speculate it could be Rover. While that's likely considering he was on the train, he doesn't actually know what place you are going to which sorta disproves this theory. Furthurmore, if it was Rover, then the letter sent to you would have Rover's name on it plus he would have mentioned that he met you on the train. Personally, I think it was just a random person (most likely human) that was going to be the mayor.
Being able to explore and chat to my villagers. It's very relaxing.
Repetitive dialog, alongside villagers randomly barging into your house while you are trying to redecorate it which prevents you from redorating it.
In New Leaf, no. But on the GCN game, I had Tangy move out on me twice which made me sad. On City Folk I also had Moe move out which made me quit for a while.
Beardo. I know he's underrated and gets too much hate, but I just don't like his design.
I don't know. Probably all the fish and fossils so I can finish the museum.
Refer to question 2.
Refer to question 3.
Right now, I have black, messy hair with black eyes (the eyes being the default one seen on the villager in SSB4), flame tee, jungle camo shorts and blue sneakers.

My arms are about to fall off.

Chai because it sounds cute! And Blossom because it sounds pink-ish and I quite like it.
Lolly!
Phoebe, she needs to go. Like now.
Gayle because I love her and she's supah cute and pink!
Tommy I guess, he just seems like a nice cool guy I could sit back and watch movies with.
Me..tf
Bubblegum K.K or K.K Birthday.
K.K Dirge.
I took 2 quizzes and got a peppy koala!
The day HHD came out. I started playing because my cousin had acnl, she let me play it and I liked it :)
Chai.
The paths have been changed 4 times!
Yep.
I'd really like to see more foxes, like Redd, but with better faces.
Hide and Seek is really fun!
It depends. It can be all day on a bored, not-doing-anything day, and like 1 hour on an I-have-plans day.
My actual birthday, July 1st.
Pink roses.
The flower arch is really cute.
THAT HUGE RED BOOT IS FUGLY
I wish you could change your face whenever you wanted.
Girly, sweet, and kind.
Picking this map, lmao.
I like fishing.
Isabelle because she's really annoying.
My Melody because it's really pink.
Cardboard.
ANYTHING. ;)
Probs.
Maybe Tortimer's son.
How fun it is!
The ugly villagers.
Sadly, yes. GAYLE!
I have Tabby in my second town, Sunny.
Probably Etoile and/or Chelsea because they would go so well with my town.
Lolly for many, many reasons.
Not so sure...
Pink hair, black eyes, flower dress + blazer QR code, headband, and Kiki & Lala shoes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I named my town Miitopia. I honestly don't know why I called it that lol.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Has to be Molly or pate. Ducks are so cute.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? I forgot the name I believe it's a horse with black and white checkerboard pattern.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Honestly I love love love Penelope. I've bought her card off from ebay and Iam waiting for it. : )
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Luna and Pelly.
6: Who or what truly runs your town? honestly It is Isabelle.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? I don't like any of His songs.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I don't like any of His songs.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Teddy or squirrel with a lazy personality.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I don't remember to be honest.
11: What is your nickname in the game? I forgot my name!? Omg o.o
12: What is a random fact about your town? I have all the Amiibo cards of my town villagers.
13: Do you time travel? Yes but not too much. I only TT 2 days max.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? I can't think of any.
15: Favorite island tour? I don't go to the island too much although I like the one where you have to plant flowers.
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? 4-7 hours.
17: When is your character's birthday? May 5th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Roses and to be specific I like the pink ones.
19: What town project is your favorite? I can't choose. I love many.
20: What town project do you hate the most? The stupid looking black cube.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Map editing feature.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Lazy , Honest , Kind
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? In game no but on forums yes.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? None to be honest.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I hate Phyllis. She's so mean lol.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Hmm? I like the Sanrio ones. Especially the cinnamon roll.
27: What furniture series do you like the least? I hate most of the furniture.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Kill.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Yes.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I have no idea.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Amiibo cards.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Villagers plotting their houses in the wrong spot.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Nope.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Olaf! Yuck.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? To obtain all my dreamy villagers .
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Pate and Molly. I can't choose one. They look cute and their personality is perfect.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I hate most of the villagers. ~n~
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..) My character is wearing starter clothes. (I keep resetting and it's becoming an addiction).

Last edited:
It?s a cuter version of Pooping, which is my actual UN. I wanted my town to be a Pleasantville type.
Peewee and Tiffany
Tammi
Renee. She's cute and tough.
No.
I do. Anyone who crosses my path gets thrown into the ocean.
Mountain Song
Dirge
Cranky lady cub
10 years old. I liked Nintendo and simulation games.
Boss
Pink doesn't always mean sweet and kind.
Nope
A sleepy salamander
Hammer and Balloon Hunt tour
4 hours tops
March 12
Tulip
log bench
statue fountain
mega gyroid
cute cheeky fiend
nope
bug hunting
nope
Cabin
Patchwork
Bust your kneecaps
Nah
the Cornimer remote control toy
the customization
softening villager personalites
No
Ed
Scorpion
This is getting redundant
I dont know.
38: What does your character look like?:
Someone you need to protect wallet from. Also look at my avatar.
The contrast from the black font and white bg was hurting my eyes.

My town is Niue, and I named that after a country. My name is Chickpea, a play on the name Chick. I didn't want to name myself Chick because I thought it'd be weird, since it's ANIMAL Crossing and a Chick is an animal, and you're meant to be a human.
I can't choose. To break it up, I am in love with all the Chicken villagers!
Marshal, he's overused.
All the Chicken villagers, I haven't obtained any yet.
OMG WHAT A QUESTION. Uhh, Rover?
The theme of the farm, and the chickens (which I will soon get).
I love all of them, just to name a few, they're Marine Song 2001, K.K. Salsa, K.K. Cruising, and Steep Hill.
I don't really hate any of his songs.
I'd be a peppy Chicken. There's actually every type of personality except Peppy, in the Chicken species, so that's why.
I started in 2003, playing Animal Forest e+. I had a deep interest in Animals back when I was 14, and as the game kept updating, I kept saying in through the series, up to NL and HHD.
Chica! How are you so accurate, Muffy?
Umm... IDEK
Yes, I do, to breed hybrids lol
CHICKS!!
The expert labyrinth tour. It's fun hunting for items.
2-3 Hours, I don't really have any time for it, but I try as hard as I can to squeeze in some time!
I just make it my real birthday, 13 February.
Pink Cosmos. They look really pretty.
I barely remember any of them!
The Bus Stop one, it attracts moths.
More interactivity with furniture pieces.
Independant, calm, and collective.
Yeah. I cycled through one of my Chicken villagers, Egbert, and now I have to cycle through 16 villagers to get him back!
Diving. It's fairly easy and doesn't require any rage, unlike fishing and bug hunting, which makes you have to be on time.
I hate Resetti. He expects you to PAY to auto save your game, as a PWP. He also delivers long speeches and etc.
I like the Minimalist series. It's nice and plain, but adds a good style to your home!
I can't really judge, they're all pretty nice.
Giving it to charity. I hope so, anyways.
What on earth is this question? I guess not?
I personally think it was meant to be Rover. I felt that he forgot to get off at your town, and he just travelled to another place because he missed the train. After all, he never appears anywhere else in the game, except for at the start and in his RV.
That there are a variety of things to do. Fishing, Bug Catching, Diving, Island Tours, Digging Up Fossils, Designing Your Home, Talking to Villagers, Doing PWP's, Donating to the Museum, Buying Clothes, Buying Furniture, Decorating your Town, Growing Plants and Bushes, Breeding Hybrids, Playing with Other Players, Enacting Ordinances, Completing your Encyclopedia, Going to Club Tortimer, Playing Hide and Seek with Villagers, Decorating your House Exterior, Participating in Certain Events, Scanning Amiibos and Getting RVs, I think I should stop, you get the idea.
The 16 Villager Cycle. Why does it exist? What's the whole purpose behind it?
Yes, Egbert. You never warned me.
I don't judge books by their covers.
A feature to be able to cook in game!
All the Chicken villagers.
Nobody, every villager is equal.
Chickpea has Gray Eyes and Brown Hair just like me, and she wears a Poncho with Pompompurin Shoes. She also wears brown glasses. Normally for summer, she wears and Embroided Dress, since it's a pain having your villager sweat and Fan themselves when they step out of their house or the Train Station.

I'm done. Phew.

Last edited:
Mayor Snowx. That's my nickname for myself and I must use it on any character I want to represent myself =x
Windbell Town. Once upon a time, there is this small town that have a bell built there. When the wind blow, a sweet nice melody will be heard. And so, the town is called " Windbell"

Barold!! Obviously as I have fallen in love with him on the first sight xD He is also the one who brings me to TBT forum (Thank you Barold I love you!)

Erik. I have no intention to keep him but he still there from the last piece of my cycling to get back Katt. Now I need him out so I have take Bruce in and complete my town!

I really want Stitches but nothing can replace my Barold (No two cub in one town, no jealousy)

Kappa. Is weird!! But I think his song is pretty funny lol

My mayor of cause! What you think the townie will do beside wandering around asking for this and that LOL

K.K Sonata. Its emotionally nice.

Not sure as I haven got all song yet....uhuhuh! Retail here I come!

Urm...tough question but I wanna be a chipmunk. Cute and active and sometimes naughty lol

2013. My friend sort of make me addicted to this game by describing it in the way I MUST HAVE THIS GAME! Currently even have a cycling town xD

Snowie. Pick up from my name Snowx~

My mayor accept bribery and live luxury and also have a shemale staff running an inn just beside lol

Yes. I no longer can stick 24/7 on my game like I used to be due to work thus need TT in order to turn back time and play the missing hours wuuu...I couldn't change my beautiful ordinance anyway

I don't know....a chipmunk? lol

Balloon string shot and hide and seek!

Depends. There is no fix. But currently will spend at least 1-2 hours sorting out my town and talking to villagers to make sure no one move out!

31 Oct. Its my real birthday and is Halloween!! May I have extra candy please, Bianca?

Carnation. Only my mayor use it around my house.

I forgot what is that pwp name but is suggested by Uchi. Sort like garden arch lol W...something

Drilling rig. Solar light or sort of stuff. So useless and ugly!

Please let me have bigger town, expand more room in my house, can choose my villagers spot, and be like a real mayor with power!

Love by everyone.

I don't think so? Maybe some insult letter to the villager I don't want and they proudly show it out? lol poor them...

Fishing and bug hunting!

I think is the Kappa's daughter. She is such a scammer!!!

Gracie princess!

What's that call again? Sleek? Nah...don't like it...and also balloon series!

I think he should be isabelle than isabelle herself lol Tom Nook is a money greeder!

Nope. She is kind and sweet and if she is to rule the world, my town has long gone!

No other than me!!!

It's my town and I can do whatever I want....not exactly but...At least I feel I have a bunch and really sweet friend.

BUG!! FISH!! APPEAR AND LET ME COMPLETE MY encyclopedia!!

Katt. I depressed and took a whole year to get her back. Sadly she wasn't the same one I used to know...although is still good to have her back!

I think is a monkey. Monkey that put up alot of make up...don't remember the name but is super ugly...lol

To complete my catalog and town! I need to shop alot really!

Barold...I thought this question had been answered?

No particular unless they re in my town (Which left Erik only now) The rest I think every villagers have someone who love them.

Currently have my short red hair with full entire of Gracie summer fashion! And also wearing Celeste ribbon I accidentally bought when actually what I want os hair bow wig lol but is cute so I use it first.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My character's name is my name and my town is Omashu, based off of Avatar bc I love that show tbh
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Bill
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Uhhh if I have to pick then probably Deirdre
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Erik I guess bc he moved out and I didn't want him to :mad:
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? n/a
6: Who or what truly runs your town? ME
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? probably Only Me or I Love You
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? those super electronic ones
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? a duck, peppy or normal probably
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? when I was a kid I got wild world and I've been playing since
11: What is your nickname in the game? n/a
12: What is a random fact about your town? uhhhh i have 3 duck villagers
13: Do you time travel? yep
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? sloth villagers, not just npc
15: Favorite island tour? the bug hunt ones
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? not much anymore
17: When is your character's birthday? 4/25
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? pansy or cosmo
19: What town project is your favorite? any of the uchi ones i guess
20: What town project do you hate the most? drill rig
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? beach pwps

ehhh i'll finish the rest later, gotta go

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? Shu because that's just a nickname, and Magnolia bc I'm ft trash.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Anicotti <3
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Miranda <.<
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Bunnie because she is adorable <3
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? ISABELLE SHE LOVES ME I LOVE HER
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Isabelle uM
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Stale Cupcakes
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Not too fond of KK Tango
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Peppy kangaroo because they come with babies :D
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? In 2015 after sibling told me (forced me) to buy it and dive into the madness like they did ;.;
11: What is your nickname in the game? Sugar S
12: What is a random fact about your town? Magnolia uses the bell boom ordinance ~
13: Do you time travel? No
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Platypus!
15: Favorite island tour? Bug catching tour (price)
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Maybe 1-2 hours, I have other stuff to do though so I'm not always on daily/go on hiatus often to maintain my academic average.
17: When is your character's birthday? Feb 3rd
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Jacob's ladder
19: What town project is your favorite? Cafe
20: What town project do you hate the most? Generally I just hate when I want to build something (ex park area) and have to wait days for each individual part to be paid off/finished the next day.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? A villager tracking system on lower screen.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Super cute, adorable!
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Let Rolf go :(
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting!
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Tom Nook, he ain't a tanuki or a raccoon if you catch my drift >.>
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Princessharvestlovelymermaidrococoregal yup just that one series.
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Ranch
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? prostitution
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? YUP
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Tortimier smh
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Designing homes!
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Daily checks
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? BUNNIE MOVED OUT IN MY FIRST GAME I WAS HURT
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Sorry Peck
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Bells!
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Bunnie because she is a ray of sunshine/adorable baby
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Miranda bc she spread rumors about me <.<
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Cute coral eyes, purple ponytail, always wearing dresses and holding a parasol!

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? The town was not mine, so I didn't choose the name. The character's name is my nickname in real life
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Pekoe
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?Kyle
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?Marina, to get all octopuses
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? K.K.?
6: Who or what truly runs your town?Madame
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Not sure
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Don't remember
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Cranky frog
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? In 2014 I think, because someone kept pestering me with it
11: What is your nickname in the game? Muffin (I like it)
12: What is a random fact about your town? There are flowers everywhere
13: Do you time travel? Yes
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Otter
15: Favorite island tour? Giant dragonflies
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? 1 hour
17: When is your character's birthday? July 18th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Jacob's Ladder
19: What town project is your favorite? Wisteria Trellis
20: What town project do you hate the most? Sandbox
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Being able to sit in the bath/onsen
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? innocent, cute, nice
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Losing villagers in time travel
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? fishing
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Gulliver, always in the way
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Mush, Zen
27: What furniture series do you like the least?Modern, Sleek
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Everything
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? I guess so
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I'm not the mayor...
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? Fishing, bug hunting
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Trying to build projects with Isabelle complaining non-stop about the space
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Deidre
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Keaton
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Tarantula, haven't seen one in ages!
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Cookie, because the first one
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? I don't know, maybe AL, looks weird
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Dark blue hair, round blue eyes, kitsch clothes, she looks like an untie in the 50'

Last edited:
Back