• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACNL quiz

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
Saw this on tumblr. (figures)
Copy, paste, and put your answers next to each question! I recommended bolding your answers, so you can distinguish them from the questions.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?
2: Who is your favorite current villager?
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
6: Who or what truly runs your town?
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?
11: What is your nickname in the game?
12: What is a random fact about your town?
13: Do you time travel?
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
15: Favorite island tour?
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?
17: When is your character's birthday?
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?
19: What town project is your favorite?
20: What town project do you hate the most?
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.
26: What furniture series do you like the most?
27: What furniture series do you like the least?
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you?
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):

It's easier for me to just put the answers if that's okay :3
1.(Using Main Town) Kaleigh is my real name, and Dew~Drop because of the water that drips off the flowers when you water them, it also has a calming feel to it.
2. Freckles
3. I'd say Becky. She doesn't have much interesting to say.
4. Coco. She's so cool and you expect this creepy girl but she's really fun to be with! Not that I'd know, only see her in dream towns.
5. I'm not sure.
6. I'd say me, but let's be honest, it's me. Isabelle doesn't make no choices lol
7.Bubblegum KK
8. I haven't listened to many, but I'd say the one that plays in the show with the super hero.
9.I wanna be a tiny bear. I'd be lazy (probably not an option for female but just roll with it)
10. I don't know how long ago, but I started playing ww because my sister's friend let me play
11. Don't have one yet
12. Flowers will dominate
13. In my cycling town, yes. In Dew~Drop, no
14. Fish! And they have tiny cubbies on the beach!!
15. Hammer Tour
16.A long time, not all day, but more than half of the day
17.November 4th
18. Purple Tulips
19. Picnic Blanket
20. The chair sculpture
21. Fish Cubbies On The Beach!!!(It's really cute to me)
22. Mostly green, white
23. Letting Elvis move ;-;
24. Gardening
25. Katie....I don't always have friends...
26. I can't pick, I love so many! But probably Polka-Dot
27.The Green Series
28. Put an innocent girl into 7.7million bells worth of debt! >^<
29. ...I just imagined Isabelle as a gang member...0-0
30. Tortimer
31. How sentimental it can get.
32. How addicting it can get
33.Freckles...twice. In ww and my first acnl town
34. I've been very lucky and never had a villager I thought was ugly :3
35. All the flowers, like a metric adload
36. Me. Gotta love myself before others ^w^
37. The giant bear with yellow hair and huge eyes...She scares me (I think her name is Paula?)
38. Light green ponytail, 3D glasses, the sparkly eyes, shirtdress, green tights, no shoes, gelato umbrella

This is a cool quiz! I'm glad I saw this!

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My mayors name is Katelyn, which is my name, and my towns name is Tamriel because that's the continent that The Elder Scrolls takes place on c:
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Definitely Lionel
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Wart Jr. :mad:
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Lionel, because I just think he's adorable and deserves more love
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Digby
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Me?
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? If I'm being honest, I can't stand any of them lol
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I hate all of them so xD
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Even though I'm a girl, I'd probably be a lazy wolf
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Oh gosh, I started playing it back in 2003 when my best friend brought his gamecube on vacation with us and he showed me the game and I've been hooked ever since
12: What is a random fact about your town? I have reset about 20 times in the past 2 weeks because I can't make up my mind
13: Do you time travel? Yep!
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Chinchilla
15: Favorite island tour? The Diving ones
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Maybe 2 hours
17: When is your character's birthday? November 5th, the same as my birthday
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Carnation
19: What town project is your favorite? Not sure
20: What town project do you hate the most? Not sure lol
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? More shops! Or a hotel on Main Street
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Cute, Pink, Dressy
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Yep! Resetting like 10,000 times and not making up my mind
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing!
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Probably Gulliver, he just makes me super angry for some reason and I don't even know why
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Modern
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Fueki
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Probably literally anything tbh
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? I think so, her sweet personality is definitely a front to reel everyone in and win them over
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Rover, it's a split second decision when he finds out your bound for the same town as him
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The whole mortgage aspect lol
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The tedious ways to earn money
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yep! And I reset my town immediately
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Jambette
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? A way to see all of the villagers I've previously had in my town
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Lionel, I just think he's so adorable, especially compared to the other lions, and he deserves so much more love than he gets
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Wart Jr. he's just so ugly and repulsive and everything about him sucks
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Look here! --> (x)

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My characters name is Brina because that's my real name and I chose Magnolia because of the city of Magnolia in Fairy Tail.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Clyde, always and forever. However Teddy and Hans are a close second and third.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? I have all my dreamies obtained so I like them all however I would say Marina is my least favorite, she is super cute but I don't have a connection with her and since I already have Gayle her dialogue makes me want to jump off of a cliff.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Like I said I have all my dreamies obtained so I dont really want anyone else to move in, especially since i'd have to plot reset /shudder/. However... if I could just replace Marina with someone in her exact spot no issues.. I'd love it if Cece or Felyne moved in.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? Well I would date Tom Nook for his money, however I'd love to date Sable 4 realz.
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Idek man
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? K.K. Dixie and K.K. Love Song
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Probably Imperial K.K. or whatever it's called
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I'd be a lazy bunny.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Well newleaf i started playing xmas 2016 but ive been playing since wild world
11: What is your nickname in the game? Bean
12: What is a random fact about your town? I wanted to name it Stormalong but ya know, character limit.
13: Do you time travel? Yes
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Giraffes
15: Favorite island tour? I forget what it's called but the bug hunt one.
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? a couple hours
17: When is your character's birthday? 12/2
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? It used to be roses but im really starting to love pansies.
19: What town project is your favorite? I like the jungle gym and rose arch
20: What town project do you hate the most? anything pertaining to construction.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? just more customization options in general.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Sweet, Responsible, Cutie.
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? I placed all the permanent pwp's in crappy spots.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. I don't really like Kapp'n
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Modern wood and sloppy
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Card
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? unspeakable things.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? No she is too fragile
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I think isabelle was but cracked under the pressure, she saw me arriving as the perfect opportunity to pin the job on someone else.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? All the coot animnals
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The fact the villagers spread clothes and catchphrases like the flu
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Lolly and Maddie
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Hopper... BLEGHK
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? To figure out the best way to landscape my town.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Clyde. I had him in City Folk, the first ac game I ever played, we were so close and bonded so much. He was my lil boyfriend. I love him to pieces.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Hopper.. Just look at him.. He was one of my starting villagers and I absolutely hate him.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): (x)

1: Cause I was about 8-9 years old and liked my little pony.....so yeah...
2: Lolly! She's a great friend, and she's so cute!
3: Don't have one.
4: I have all my dreamies, so no one.
5: No thanks O.O
6: Me, I run the most in my town. Back and forth, up and down!
7: Not sure, I like K.K. House, K.K. Calypso, K.K. Birthday and Bubblegum K.K.
8: Don't have one, but there's many I dislike.
9: Not sure, but I guess I would be a cat, and probably have a snooty-like personality (except for liking woman stuff)
10: Well, I was shopping at an electronics store for an iPod (since my 9th bday was weeks away!) and my older sister picked up animal crossing. I thought it was gonna be ugly and bad (cause i was little and girly) but when I played it for the first time, I was so addicted! I played the most out of my three sisters, and 4 years later I still do!
11: Usually Lady P or something similar, the villagers call me that.
12: I started on July 4th, 2013, however I reset multiple times years ago, so I hacked it so it seems like I never did..
13: Only if I missed something or I am ordering something from the catalog.
14: I don't know....
15: Giant-Dragonfly tour and the Elite-Hammer tour.
16: Well, it depends, but since it's summer I'd say around 2-3 hours (because of so many trades! I don't play properly anymore unless I close my shop for a bit)
17: July 14, just like in real life. (Did ya know I share a birthday with Spongebob???)
18: Roses!
19: I like the tower and fairy-tale projects, also the wisteria trellis is nice.
20: Don't have one.
21: Being able to change your hair, eyes, and skin colour more easily. Also, being able to customize your villagers (which those things are possible but only through hacking)
22: Happy and cool.
23: I guess some stuff I have done with club tortimer friends. A long time ago, I was playing with friends in their town and they were talking about gross stuff and I pretended to vomit. Also, once I met a fake AbdallahSmash026 on tortimer island, and I thought he was real....I was such an idiot back then :L
24: I like bug catching, and when I was new to the game I loved diving a lot, but I do neither now.
25: Not sure what that means?
26: Sweets, princess, and Sanrio.
27: Modern.
28: Kidnapping children.
29: No.
30: Dunno....I'm not the mayor in the game, but I have no clue who it was gonna be.
31: Decorating your town, cute villagers, playing with others, hacking, and just the game really.
32: Bees, mosquitos, scorpions and tarantulas, and random ugly villagers moving in.
33: Lolly actually moved out of my town once, but I brought her back in. Fauna was in boxes once when I started up the game but fixed that with hacks.
34: I dunno.
35: I really wanna learn how to ROM hack villagers and textures but I think that's too complicated for someone my age....I think? I guess I could try to learn. I wanna make Isabelle into a villager, y'know.
36: Didn't you ask this already? I said it's Lolly.
37: There's too many ugly villagers so I don't have one.
38: My character has the black eyes with little white spots in them (people used to call them "anime eyes"), her hair is in pigtails and is light brown, and she is currently wearing an overall dress that I made with a heart haprin (idk how to spell it) and some kimono sandals.

That was a lot of questions! :p

1. Kyra is my real name, and when I made my town I was dumb and named it after my dog.
2. Always Olivia.
3. Right now, probably Henry... he's my smug while I wait for W. Links card to come.
4. Hmmm... I think I'm set! I would love to have Julian back though.
5. I guess Digby.
6. Me, myself, and I
7.Two days ago or My Place
8. Pondering
9. Normal cat or dog, not sure
10. June 26 2013. New Leaf was my first. Random buy at Target
11. Kyra because I didn't capitalize my name at the start
12. I still have my first PWP
13. Yes, but not as much as I used to
14. Dinosaurs!!!
15. Hide and Seek
16. Hour or two per day that I actually play
17.4/24
18. Violets
19. Zen Bell
20. Road signs
21. Skin color at start. Wouldn't affect me but I can't believe it's not there.
22. Quiet, Friendly, Responsible
23. My reset center placement. Also the fact I paid off my house with a fruit empire and I used to hoard peaches in front of my house
24. Bug hunting
25. Harriet and Leif. Their dialogue just bugs me.
26. Princess
27. Modern
28. Murder...
29. Not as a dictator, but maybe because everyone loves her
30. Tortimer
31. The relaxing feel
32. Villagers personalities being bland
33. Literally. Everyone.
34. Katt
35. Phoebe to suggest the damn Wisteria Trellis
36. Olivia
37. Don't really have one. If they're not in my town, they don't bother me.
38. Clothes change all the time, but she's a pale girl with medium length light brown hair and blue eyes.

these are so fun to fill out haha:

my mayor is claire bc my real name is claire, sakura is the onsen owner, everly is the magic school teacher, and fennel is our resident tent plant mom. i tried to pick names that fit who they are :) my town's name is mistvale, because i was thinking of nature-y words and combining them with town endings like -vale, -ville, -knoll, -don, -view, etc.
ruby has been my longtime favorite bc she was a starter, but fang has grown on me (i love the crankies and i think fang's eyelids are glorious)
eloise! she popped in from the void into an awful spot and hasnt pinged to move yet! soon, eloise, soon.
dizzy! i've been waiting to move him in for a while! same w lolly and lionel
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would be it be?
uh??? i guess kk slider even tho he's a bad boy w the tunes. he probably has a lot of female fans but he's so slick so w/e i cant resist
isabelle! all i do is garden and hangout w my neighbors ;;; she's the one who plans all the special events and gets permits done to shoot of fireworks and communicates w the landscaping companies who build our pwps
i like forest life and steep hill, and marathon sounds great on the music box
kk oasis! it's just... so bad
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?
my friends all say peppy bc thats the me they know, but i feel like i can sometimes be a lot like the cranky type! whichever type i am, i hope i'm cute! maybe a bunny or a wolf or a deer
started playing this past april! acnl was my first ac game! got hhd soon after, buut does that count? ;)
schmoopy! i love it.
i made little villager clusters of their houses! there are three clusters in town, with three to four villager houses per cluster
only in my cycling town bc i sell villagers ofc! not in my main town at all.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?
otters! i'm a huge proponent for aquatic villagers whose homes are in the ocean and you can swim out to see them and decorate the ocean with aquatic plants
butterfly discovery! its the tour w the most flowers that you can steal :)
god, too much time ;;; i cant tell you a specific number of hours bc its too high
same as my birthday, dec. 1!
jacob's ladders, white carnations, or purple tulips
wisteria trellis or statue fountain
drilling rig- keep it away from my town
being able to put plants in water! imagine lily pads in rivers and weeping willows on the banks! and algae and sea ferns in the ocean!
kind, fun, gardener
letting kyle leave! he was the first to ever ask to leave and ;;; i just let him bc i didnt know any better
fishing! i'm god awful at diving and i scare all the bugs away
not really!
minimalist for sure!
uhh not sure but maybe the gorgeous set? the color scheme is not my style
kill
yes, of course, if she started sleeping more than 1 hr a day!
rover! he's all suspicious-like and he's the only one on the train w you when it gets to your town's stop
the open-ended gameplay, and the realisticness! ofc, anthromorphic animals are not realistic, but the trial and error and slow day aspect is so nice
when i run out of stuff to do in my main town. it's not the game's fault tho! it's mine bc i play it too much. also, another thing i dislike is how i have to essentially be a jerk in my cycling town to make things work quickly
nope! i play too much so i'm safe against sudden move outs, but i did let kyle go, sooo
timbra! she was from the void and plotted right next to me and i almost cried! i was supposed to adopt lolly that day too!
i want to move out my non-dreamies so their houses arent a problem anymore and move in my dreamies! that way i can landscape more! also, i want more cranky and uchi pwps! i have spots planned out already
ugh this is so hard i cant pick one! rubyfangorteddy!
timbra! why did she have to move in like that ;;;
white ponytail, bulb boppers (always), overall dress, white leather shoes, daisy umbrella!
here's a ref! x

i named my character adam cause that's my real life name, and my town opelucid because i really like pokemon white.
if it's one i actually have in my town, then either dotty or shep. fave of all time is cesar though.
i don't really like gloria all that much.
If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?
cesar because he is perfect
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would be it be?
im no furry but if i had to i would date isabelle <3
6: me duh
7: k.k bossa is really chill
k.k oasis
smug koala i guess
i played wild world back in 2006 for awhile but really got invested with new leaf in 2013.
daddy-o
i love my town
only by hours so i can play late at night in-game without staying up
cryptids
tuna kahuna so i can rake in the big bucks
weekdays about an hour, weekends about 2 hours.
november 5th
orange roses
the roost because i like me a good cup'ah joe in the morning!
park clocks because they're soooo cool but placing them is a pain.
better PWP placement
stylish, cool, dangerous
when i was younger i used to turn my wi-fi switch off everytime i went to club tortimer
fishing!!!
tom nook because he is a monster that keeps you locked in shambles w/ home loans
i really like sleek and modern
balloon because who wants latex furniture
anything
if she wanted to then yes
probably some random dude i guess
the ability it has to keep me coming back even after four years
you kind of have to rely on the island's beetles to pay off every home loan or PWP
i will never forget you flurry..
jambette cause those lips freak me out
to get my entire home loan paid off
cesar! he was my bud since wild world and his mustache looks really cool! i love him!
apple.................
messy brown hair, khaki pants, cool shades, and wears kaneda's jacket from akira.

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I named my mayor Ben after myself and my second and third characters Jayden and Irene based on random names that I like. My town is named Paradise because I think it's a cool name and it suits Animal Crossing.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Filbert!
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? This is really hard as I love all my current villagers. I guess I'll go with Goldie, who also happens to be set to move out tomorrow.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Nibbles, who's replacing Goldie tomorrow. I'm moving her in because I want to compare her, Peanut, and Bluebear to figure out who I'd most want to keep as a permanent peppy resident.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? I don't think there are any special characters that could be around my age and I probably wouldn't want to date them anyway, so I'll omit this question.
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Me!
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? This is a hard one...maybe K.K. Bazaar? K.K. Adventure, K.K. Ska, K.K. Soul, and K.K. Mambo are all really close, though.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? K.K. Dirge. It's creepy.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Probably a lazy squirrel. Or if we can use personalities regardless of gender, I'd be a normal squirrel.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I started playing when I was eight because I got Wild World and a DS for my birthday.
11: What is your nickname in the game? Ben. I don't like the nicknames, so a while ago I finally started making my nickname the same as my actual name.
12: What is a random fact about your town? I started it on November 3, 2016.
13: Do you time travel? Not usually (although I did time travel back a couple minutes on New Year's Day when I missed taking a picture of the fireworks).
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Hmm... lemurs?
15: Favorite island tour? The hide and seek ones!
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Usually around a half hour.
17: When is your character's birthday? September 25th.
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Pansies! Specifically, the blue pansies, followed by the white ones.
19: What town project is your favorite? I'm not sure. Maybe the fountain.
20: What town project do you hate the most? The road signs, because they're absolutely pointless. Or the Reset Center.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Kit the squirrel from Doubutsu no Mori e+!
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? I don't know. (That's three words!)
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? After I reset my first town, I ended up with a really good town, but I deleted that one the next day for a really dumb reason and could never get a town as good as that afterwards. I wish I had kept that town.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Resetti because he's annoying, Gulliver because he insulted me in Wild World and always expected me to help him, and Lyle because when I first saw him in Wild World, he was right up against my door and I thought he was a robber trying to break in (and the insurance scam doesn't help).
26: What furniture series do you like the most? The alpine series!
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Hmmm... maybe the sloppy series?
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Anything and everything.
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Possibly.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? I always thought that Isabelle would have been the mayor for some reason.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The villagers and the relaxing atmosphere.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? There's no Kit in it.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yes, many times. Gabi, Filbert, Francine, Chevre (possibly twice, I can't remember), Dotty, Kiki, Freckles, and Merry.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Perhaps Limberg, but there's many who could compete for that title.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? To have my villagers actually plot in decent places for once.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Filbert, because he's so cute and friendly!
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Violet, because she's ugly and was really rude when I had her in City Folk.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Sky blue hair, light blue eyes, kanji tee, relay shorts, white ankle socks, and black loafers.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? it was all random. no meaning behind their names
2: Who is your favorite current villager? flurry
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? that yellow frog with brown spots
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? freya because why not
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? digby? LOL
6: Who or what truly runs your town? me
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? not sure
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? not sure
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? ether snooty or lazy
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? back in 20l5
11: What is your nickname in the game? yubin
12: What is a random fact about your town? its still a work in progress
13: Do you time travel? of course
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? ferrets
15: Favorite island tour? none
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? 3 hourss
17: When is your character's birthday? 5/24
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? gold rose
19: What town project is your favorite? the glowing clock suggested by peppies
20: What town project do you hate the most? idk
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? more storage
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? stylish and fashionable
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? no
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? fishing
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. no
26: What furniture series do you like the most? the weeding set
27: What furniture series do you like the least? the polka dots set
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? idk..kill a villager?
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? if she try
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? the cat u meet on the train
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? everything
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? the ugly villagers
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? ya. stitches
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? cesar
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? for those ugly villagers to move out of my town now
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? stitches coz why not
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? cesar coz **** him
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): a duck with goggles lol idk

Jules is my nickname. Tinytree was based off an idea of a tiny house community, but ended up being a plain ol forest town. In my second town Borei, Mayor Malis is the name of my Fantasy Life character. I'm basing my town off that game a little. The town name just means community or gated city in khmer
In Tinytree, Pudge. In Borei, Mallary!
I don't really have least favourites. I like everyone in Tinytree, but if I had to kick one out to make room it would be either Beau or O'Hare. In Borei, Alphonso or Blanche (I like Blanche but I don't like her house plot, she was my original villager)
If I had an empty space in Tinytree, I'd love for Dizzy to move in. I don't really care who moves into Borei
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?
um no
Isabelle I guess. Now that my town is fully built, I literally do nothing
Soulful KK
Stale Cupcakes
Some kind of lazy snooty hybrid. Maybe a Koala or a Monkey
Since ACWW. Just looked like a nice chill game
J Bear or J Dogg
Tinytree is 100% natural with dirt paths. Borei is my no time travel town.
Only in Tinytree, but now a days I play both naturally because I don't go on as much as I used to
Owls
That one with the bell crickets
Lately cos I've been busy, only 30 mins a day to check on neighbours and hybrids
My birthday, May 20
I love the purple ones, so any flower in purple. Probably the purple violet though
Windmill or stonehenge
Most of the sign post stuff. I just find them useless since I'm not making a modern town
More mini games, better pallets and designing mechanisms, more PWPs that can be customisable, gardens to grow crops.
Never changes clothes
no?
bug hunting
Isabelle annoys me. I also dislike Shrunk but I feel bad for him
Exotic
Balloon, good lord
Pretty much anything
no, she sucks
Idk, Tortimer
It's chill. I like the design aspects of it the most
Some of the holidays are kind of lame. I wish they brought back the holidays from ACWW and the other games
Stinky and Maple. Stinky was a TT accent, Maple was when I came back from a long hiatus
I don't know to be honest. Just from recent memory, Alphonso, but I still like him.
Can't really say. Maybe more streetpasses and houses in the showcase?
Dizzy, I just love him. I've had him in past games, not in my newest towns though.
I don't really have one
Short black hair, one of the boy cuts. She's wearing a garden tank and jeans

Nate because that's my name, and Toronto because that's where I live!

Frita

Marshall

Frita because I love her so much, already got her though

Nobody, just mayor Fleshy

Me? Idk how to answer this lmao

K.K Bossa

Don't know enough to say

Sheep, and I don't know the personalities, so just really shy

When the Gamecube game came out

Nate

It's supposed to be a babby haven

Yes though I've been trying not to

Pangolins

Hide and seek

Depends, I find it over-stimulating tbh

Idk

Red roses

The big wheel thing that spins

Resseti

Stickers to use in letters

Shy, sleepy, humble

Nah

Fishing and diving

Nah

Alpine

Lovely

Anything probably

Nobody should rule the world

Anyone lmao I'm a bad mayor

Landscaping

YOU CANT PICK WHERE VILLAGERS MOVE

Nahh

Marshall

Being able to choose where houses go

Frita

Marshall

e44ede94e038134fe4b8a305fddbb3d575d42d1d_s2_n2_by_pawpatrolbab-dbk1z4d.jpg

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I named my Mayor after my own name and my town is named after one of my dogs.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Diana <3
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Beardo
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? I would love to have any of the Sanrio villagers because I don't have any of those cards and they are so cute!
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? I would date K.K Slider cause he's cool.
6: Who or what truly runs your town? Margie. Shes the queen.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Birthday.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I'm not sure.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I would want to be a peppy cat.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? Back when Animal Crossing Wild World came out. I started New Leaf back in 2013.
11: What is your nickname in the game? H'girl
12: What is a random fact about your town? I still have my original town from when I first started in 2013. I've never started over.
13: Do you time travel? Yes
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Fox
15: Favorite island tour? Hide n' Go Seek
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Around 1 or 2 hours.
17: When is your character's birthday? 4/3
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Pink Rose
19: What town project is your favorite? Illuminated Heart
20: What town project do you hate the most? Garbage Can
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? Being able to place furniture outside like in HHD
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? She's Real Cute
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? I hate where I put my mayor's house
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Diving
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Resetti kinda gets on my nerves.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Rococo
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Gracie
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Anything
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Yes. She's a queen
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Margie. She's never left my town.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The customization.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The Rocks
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yes. It was Rosie
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Beardo
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? For Rosie to be in my town again.
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Diana because she is cute.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Beardo just because.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): White hair, Hair-bow wig, hello kitty outfit.

I was going to give snarky answers but you guys all replied so sincerely...

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? My mayor is Ploopa (town Houdini) because I initially wanted to fool around in the game & do silly things. Now I've got a whole headcanon for my town. I've gone too far to go back for more serious names. It also helps pull me back from the abyss of perfectionism that ACNL induces.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Probably Claude because he's so new and shiny and his house is cool.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Yuka, but she's the least offensive-looking snooty (to me).
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? Pippy for sure! If it means surpassing my 10-villager limit or booting Yuka once I get her PWPs.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? NOT Isabelle. She'd be constantly worrying about how much space she needs: YOU NEED 3 STEPS BACK AND 2 TO THE RIGHT.I think I'd get into a love triangle with Reese & Cyrus.
6: Who or what truly runs your town? No one. Nothing's getting done while I run around trying to make dirt paths.
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? STEEP HILL FOREVER
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? I'm not really sure...
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? I'd be a cat, maybe smug or normal.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? This year, and on a hunch!
11: What is your nickname in the game? It's cookie and P-puff right now.
12: What is a random fact about your town? It has an Adventure Time standee in it.
13: Do you time travel? Yup, trying to reach a semi-satisfied state where I can just do dailies and work on my museum/collections though!
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Wow, this is harder than I thought. Ferrets, mayhaps?
15: Favorite island tour? Love me a good o' game of matching pairs!
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Right now, 5+. Normally, 30 min-1 hr.
17: When is your character's birthday? March 26, December 14, April 1
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Lilies
19: What town project is your favorite? Of the built ones, the zen bell. GIVE ME MY BUS STOP HAZEL.
20: What town project do you hate the most? My campsite is in a terrible place.
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? More animations like wind, blowing leaves, etc.; and more tree designs (not the fruits, the leaves).
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Disastrous, sweet, bold (like my coffee)
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Yup, I need visual inspiration for nearly all of my rooms. Can't do it by myself.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Bug hunting
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Gracie is an obnoxious stick in the mud.
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Though I never use full series usually, probably the Green, Classic, and Sloppy series. Maybe exotic.
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Lovely.
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? [Inappropriate content.]
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? She already is. Digby? Oh, Digby's just a disguise.
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Grams.
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The creative possibilities.
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? The lack of control/direction without meta-gaming it.
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yes, in my previous town: Ruby.
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? I'm still scared of Pietro resurfacing.
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? My dirt paths. -.-
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Benjamin, he's my bro.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Pietro.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Female, face with blush, floaty fairy light brown hair, a sweater/skirt, floppy hat.

1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did? I wanted a zen theme town so I could hoard all of the food lol. Tadaima means I'm home and I liked the sentiment of the phrase for a town name.
2: Who is your favorite current villager? Katt is my girl through and through. But my octopi would be just as hard to let go.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager? Um...lol...well all my villagers in my main town I love to death so iunno...lol. There really isn't a least in my current villagers.
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why? None. I have everyone I want.
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be? No judgements to anyone but dating is not a concept that comes to mind for acnl or any of the characters in it lol. XD
6: Who or what truly runs your town? I do...
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most? Not sure. XD I'd need to relisten to the ones I have and can't at the moment.
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song? Same as above. Will maybe edit later lol.
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be? Octopi or a sheep. Though if there was otter villagers then that.
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing? I played since the GameCube days and because I saw the game and it looked fun lol.
11: What is your nickname in the game? Rn, I think it's honey.
12: What is a random fact about your town? I've had 311 visits I believe since I last checked.
13: Do you time travel? Yep. Less so in my main town now but a lot in my others.
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be? Otters (I know there's pascal but I want villagers)or apatosaurus.
15: Favorite island tour? The matching one.
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day? Not very much anymore. Mostly a few hours on the weekend.
17: When is your character's birthday? July 20
18: What is your favorite flower in the game? Blue violet
19: What town project is your favorite? Zen garden
20: What town project do you hate the most? The shoe
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be? I'd rather just change Blanca back to her original concept where you can edit her face.
22: How would you describe your main character in three words? Eh...
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game? Nope.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving? Fishing
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain. Nope
26: What furniture series do you like the most? Alpine or modern wood
27: What furniture series do you like the least? Lovely
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells? Anything
29: Could Isabelle rule the world? Doubtful
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you? Rover
31: What is your favorite thing about the game? The animals and house decorating
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game? Fishing/bugs/diving lol
33: Ever had a villager you loved move out on you? Yep
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have? Jambette
35: What do you want the most in this game right now? Ability to lock in villagers so they stop asking to move
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Katt cuz she's cute in a quirky way
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why? Julian. Iunno, for a unicorn character, he just isn't what I would hope for. And every time I've cycled through him he's been a pain to get out before amiibo cards.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..): Kimono qr design, tsunokakushi, kimono sandals

Last edited:
1: Why did you name your character and town the way you did?: My character's name is Ryan because that's my name and my town is named Narwhal because I had an obsession with narwhals.
2: Who is your favorite current villager?:Marshal or Bob.
3: Who is your least favorite current villager?:I have all the villagers I want so none :)
4: If you could pick any villager to move in, who would it be and why?:See above
5: If you could date one special character (think Isabelle and others like her) who would it be?:None because I'm not a furry.
6: Who or what truly runs your town?:Isabelle
7: Which K.K. Slider song do you like the most?:K.K. Bossa
8: What is your least favorite K.K. slider song?:To The Edge
9: If you were a villager, what type of villager (species and personality) would you be?:Lazy cat
10: When and why did you start playing animal crossing?:Back in 2013 I believe and because it was a game I'd never heard about.
11: What is your nickname in the game?:Cowboy, genius, and R-guy
12: What is a random fact about your town?:SO. MANY. FLOWERS.
13: Do you time travel?:Occasionally
14: If you could introduce one new villager species to the series, what would it be?:I think a fox species would be neat
15: Favorite island tour?:Hammer
16: How much time do you spend playing new leaf on average each day?:About 2 hours maybe
17: When is your character's birthday?:Same as mine, June 25th
18: What is your favorite flower in the game?:Roses
19: What town project is your favorite?:Flower clock
20: What town project do you hate the most?:I don't really have any I hate per say
21: If you could add something to the game, what would it be?:The ability to put furniture on the half squares like in HHD
22: How would you describe your main character in three words?:Rich-ass Mayor
23: Have you ever done something you are a shamed of or regret in this game?:I put the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance in act for so long I now have way too many flowers and if I put it to another ordinance my town would become a wilted flower wasteland.
24: What hobby do you like the most, bug hunting, fishing, or diving?:Bug hunting since it's way more profitable.
25: Do you have any special characters that you dislike? If so, explain.:Phineas because he won't give me mY GODDAMN GOLD SHOPPING BADGE
26: What furniture series do you like the most?:Modern wood
27: What furniture series do you like the least?:Cabin
28: What would Tom Nook be willing to do for bells?:Sell his soul. Oh wait, he doesn't really have one. idk then
29: Could Isabelle rule the world?:Yes
30: Who do you think was supposed to be mayor instead of you?:Isabelle
31: What is your favorite thing about the game?:The fact that you're mayor and you can do whatever with the town
32: What is your least favorite thing about the game?:Isabelle telling yOU WHERE YOU CAN AND CAN'T PUT A DAMN PWP
33: Ever had a villager you loved moved out on you?:Not that I recall
34: Who is the ugliest villager that you ever had or have?:Barold by a long shot
35: What do you want the most in this game right now?:A complete fossil collection I don't have
36: Who is your most favorite villager in the entire game? Why?:Bob or Marshal. They're both so cute and I love their designs.
37: Who is your least favorite villager in the entire game? Why?:Mott because my friend can't get rid of him.
38: What does your character look like? (Their face, clothes, etc..):Dark brown hair, brown eyes, custom Rocket League Jersey or Bepis hoodie, some sorta pants idk and monochrome shoes

I wanted something different from what I normally do! My character is Iris, and my town is Venzor. Just sounds a little more... medieval!
FLORA SHE IS THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST I'M IN LOVE
Angus, he isn't my aesthetic
I would pick either Pango or Agnes because they are my absolute favorite characters <3 had them in a previous town!
I think Gulliver, bc even though he gets lost a lot, he still travels and goes to so many cool places!
I suppose me... I fund all of the projects, plant things, etc
I haven't heard them in so long... I gotta go listen to them all!
See above!
OOOOOOh! I think I would be.. actually I just took a quiz and got Cranky XD as for the species.. I'd like to think I'd either be a goat or a koala! If outside the game animals, maybe a peacock?
Oh man.. I had the original AC for the DS a looooong time ago. I think I started playing because a few of my friends had the one you play on Wii or something like that? I thought it sounded cool, and got the game!
From one of my villagers, forget who, I'm Missy
I have about a million items all over my plaza rn XD
Not usually, if I do it's only a couple days forward and back
FISH THAT'D BE SO COOL or other insects!
Balloon popping, bc I'm awesome at it
during the summer pretty much all day.. during the school year, none bc college takes up all of my time
... my birthday
Hm.. I really love the blue violets
I actually didn't have many of the cool projects in my previous town, but I'd love to have the trellis or the flowery things that we have for projects
the fire hydrant??? What's the point??????
I think it would be fun if villagers could share a house together, so we could see the decor and how they interact when living together!
strange, trips (a lot), excited
Not currently... I remember feeling really bad before for time traveling a lot but that was my last town maybe 2 years ago
Honestly none, they're all pretty meticulous..
Isabel is just so shy and naive and unsure, I don't like it!
I love the bug and fishing tourney sets, and mermaid series!
hmm.. Maybe the modern series? I don't think I really dislike any
if I could have a smirk emoji right now.. lol jk but probably anything
no, she's too unsure and nice
someone who knows how to manage money better than me
I like that you're able to control if a villager can leave or not, makes saving your favorites easy
the bad luck thing -_- my character is literally always tripping
yeah, I think it happened to me when I was time traveling and didn't really know how TTing worked
awe but they're all so cute! They have different types of beauty <3
PANGO OR AGNES I LOVE THEM
PANGO OR AGNES they are just so cute and I love their aesthetic and house decor, and their personalities are so great
hmm.. maybe Matilda or Walt since I had them in an old town and do not have fond memories of them
She's very tan bc I leave my 3DS on and leave it a lot.. purple hair, brown glasses, flower boppers, the matching fabric but a dress to Flora's shirt (forget what it's called), no socks and red boat shoes

A: My character is named Vaerosi and my town is Gaia. Vaerosi is just an online name I've used for years, and is pretty unique. I went with Gaia for my town name because I love earthy everything, plus I wanted to have my town tune be the Chocobo theme from Final Fantasy 7, and that world is coincidentally named Gaia. ;)

A: I just restarted my town so I only have my starter villagers so far, and none of them are on my list of favorite villagers overall. I did get Cranston though, and he was also a starter villager in my first town ever when I got the game years and years ago, so I'd choose him as my favorite current villager. EDIT: I JUST CHECKED MY TOWN THIS MORNING AND JULIAN IS MOVING IN! So yeah, he's going to be my new favorite as of tomorrow!

A: I'd have to say Caroline. I don't know why, but a big-eyed bright red squirrel just creeps me out.

A: Ankha, I think. I love all things Egyptian, so I think she'd be fun to have around.

A: Date?! Uh, I've never really thought about it, and since I'm married... I guess if I wasn't, and dating an animal wouldn't be weird, Blathers. 'Cause birds are awesome.

A: Me, of course! That's a silly question! *nervous smile*

A: I honestly haven't heard any of them before, so I couldn't say.

A: Same as above.

A: I'm not super duper familiar with all the personalities, so I guess I'd just go with normal to be safe. As for species, Owl if I'm allowed to pick NPC species too. If not, probably Ostrich like Phoebe and Cranston.

A: I started playing it probably 2 or 3 years ago, when a friend of mine found out that I'd never heard of the series before. She immediately sent me a code for the e-shop and said I needed to download it ASAP. Turned out to be New Leaf, and I've loved it ever since!

A: Nickname? I don't really have one, other than just my regular name.

A: My house is on a private peninsula nestled inbetween the beach cliffs and the waterfall!

A: Nope. Not even sure what the benefit is or how to do it, so it sounds a little cheaty to me.

A: Snakes or lizards! How cute would a little danger noodle or gecko be, seriously?!

A: Haven't played in over a year, so I can't remember. I do know there was one I really really disliked, but not that I had a favorite.

A: Now that I've finally reset my town and CAN actually play again, probably between one and four or five hours? Depends on how busy I am that day with work, errands, etc. I always try to at least dig up my fossils and water my flowers,
and if I have more time I'll spend it planting some new trees or fishing/catching bugs.

A: It's a secret! ;)

A: Roses, without a doubt. I really like the blue ones, but black and gold are nice too.

A: I don't have any yet, as my town is still new, but I've always wanted one of those big flower clocks.

A: Bridges. They're just necessary parts of having a functional town, nothing special or amazing.

A: OMG. The ability to choose EXACTLY where your house is to be built, like on a grid pattern, versus "I'd like it here" and hoping it's in the exact right place. The same for villagers' houses too. They should really meet you first and ask to move in versus just plopping their house down wherever they want. It's MY town after all. I should be able to decide exactly where all houses are, just like I get to decide where flowers, trees, projects, etc all go.

A: Earthy. Airy. Happy.

23: Have you ever done something you are ashamed of or regret in this game?
A: I do feel a little guilty about buying golden tools from other people right off the bat versus earning them myself, but what's the point of having the best tools in the game AFTER you've already done everything you'd need to use them for?
So yeah, just a little guilty. Not really guilty.

A: Bug hunting! Fishing can be fun, but it's a little annoying when you cast juuuuuuuuust behind a fish and have to try over a bunch of times. If I miss with my net, that's just totally my fault!

A: Not really. I mean, I guess Resetti just because he's loud?

A: I've never had it, but I really like the mermaid set (I think that's what it's called). It's just so light and fluffy looking!

A: Anything red or yellow. I really don't like those colors.

A: Anything, if I'm not mistaken. He seems to really love bells.

A: I truly believe she could. I'd hate to get on her bad side.

A: I didn't know at first, but after playing a bit I think it was maybe a member of Tortimer's family.

A: That there's no real end to the game, or way to win. You just keep playing, collecting and having fun for as long as you want to.

A: That I can't design my own town map, or even just edit where things are. I can't move rocks, decide where my main buildings or town tree goes, or even where villagers move in. I think that would make the game SO much more enjoyable.

A: Yep, in my first town ever. I didn't know they could just move out on you if you didn't play every day, and lost Skye.

A: PIETRO! That psycho clown sheep. He was one of my starting villagers in my first ever town, and he just gave me the total creeps.

A: To be able to design a better town flag. I'm horrible at pixel art, and can't find an example online to go from...so I'm just using one of the default designs and I hate it.

A: I'd have to say Phoebe. I love the ostrich/crane look, and she's just so pretty!

A: Pietro again. I don't have a phobia of clowns, but something about his dead eyes just really bother me.

A: I haven't unlocked Shampoodle's yet, so I just have what the game gave me. I chose the cute anime sparkle eyes, and then got some sort of short pixie bob haircut in cotton candy pink. I'm going to change that ASAP to something longer and green. Clothes are also random, just whatever's been cutest in the shop so far since I sold my old catalog when I restarted. I kinda look like a reporter though, with silver glasses and the grandpa hat with a trenchcoat looking dress. Not what I'd want by any means, but still pretty cute I have to say, since I don't have much to work with yet.

Sorry I missed a lot out,fun to answer though!!

Fleshy (mayor's name) came from an inside joke with my siblings, I'm always stuff when it comes to usernames and things (lack of creativity), but fleshy kind of stuck, not only as my mayor's name but as a username. I named my town as so because I like bees, I guess.

Tipper!

None!

None, I wanted Tipper the most but I now have her!

Nothing and nobody, my town is free, messy and chaotic (although, I should get myself into gear and make it less so, I need to start making my town look nice)

maybe normal if males could be normal, otherwise smug possibly?? and a cow

I started playing WW, I don't remember why, I think my mum got the game origionally, it was a while ago. I just followed on after that, with CF then ACNL.

Yeah, usually just a day or two to keep villiagers in, move them out, speed up PWP's and things, I used to be a hardcore TT'er and would have my game set years and years in advance, but not really anymore!

I like the ones that give a lot of medals like tuna kahuna (?), but other than that, I love the market price tours, especially the bug catching one!!

It depends, sometimes way too long, other days I won't play at all, I guess an hour or so on average though! I haven't really played much the last few months though...

11/12 (11th december, my birthday!)

Maybe white carnations, i like most of them though

I love natural looking ones like the log bench, hammock, wooden bridge ect.

Not really, but if it had to be one thing, then resetting and TT'ing so much

bug hunting and fishing equally!!

Rococo and the halloween sets probably, but it changes a lot

Work hard. (I see him as someone who worked hard for his money, even if others see him differently!)

No, she's too sweet and not power-hungry enough to want to rule the world

Redd, then they found out about his sketchy behavior, and took away his mayoral privileges

yeah.. too often, it's upset me and has stopped me playing for months in the past (lmao)

To finally have my town and house looking somewhat good, never achieved this to date despite having played for so long

Tipper!! no reason really, I just like cows and I've always liked her

he has white hair, with the mohawk wig & curly mustache! I usually wear the pleather vest with the black-ish jeans, I forget the name of them but they'e the ones from Gracie's, I have no photos of him on my laptop right now, but I'll edit with one!

Back