• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with what to do with New Town And House

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I've noticed that Dew~Drop has been slowly becoming my main town and OakHeart more of a cycling town.
So, I did the task of dropping everything in OakHeart on the ground, then go over to pick up for cataloging. My sister held onto unorderables so that I knew I wasn't cataloging something I can't get.
*I'll be using OakHeart as a personal cycling town, just wanted to put that out there.
Why has Dew~Drop become my main town? Because Merengue and Sterling were in my first acnl town and now in this one.
So I guess because of how sentimental this new town started off, I'm making it my main town. But oh boy, do I suck at decision making.
I have my ideas listed below, followed by the choses I can't seem to decide on:
Sewing
Art/Crafts
Workroom
Bedroom (no ideas for this one)
Kitchen (Kinda wanna merge it with a mad scientists lab)
"Museum"(Display small bits of what I will put in the museum; ex: Villager Pictures, Former Town Theme-A card/Jester/Alice In Wonderland)
Alpine
Astro
Blue
Cabin
Campus
Citrus
Kiddie
Lovely
Minimalist
Patchwork
Polka-Dot
Regal
Rococo
Sci-Fi
Sloppy
Spooky
River lined with roses in rainbow order
Ponds lined with blue roses and pansies
Beaches lined with pansies in rainbow order
Orange flowers around Campsite
Black flowers around Cafe
Yellow flowers around Town Hall
Pink+Blue Flowers around Re-Tail
Purple flowers around Train Station
No patterns on ground
Use clovers to indicate paths
Flowers everywhere!! lol
Feel Free to Suggest Ideas for House And Town
I want to do a very natural and peaceful town because that's what acnl is, a peaceful game with lots of natural elements. I chose the name "Dew~Drop" to reflect how water drips off the flowers when you water them. Which is why I'm glad my town fruit is apple, because perfect apples look like they have water drops on them.
And here are the Police Station,Town Hall and Train Station, which I can't decide on.
Commcomp.jpg
Votes
Classic:
Modern:
tumblrmeqijjujdc1rgnnwm.jpg
Votes
Zen:
Modern:
Fairytale:
Rénovations_des_gares.jpg
Votes
Zen:
Modern:
Fairytale:
Thank you for reading, suggesting or voting! ^ ^

Last edited:
I think you're overthinking it maybe a bit too hard. It's your town so you should choose what you'll like the most not what has votes. If it's overwhelming now, concentrate on the things you do know or decided and the rest will come along as you go and get to it. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back