• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone like Whole Foods?

Moosta2112

I Like Trains.
Bells
I was wondering this because I know it's better for you but it doesn't taste that good, so I was wondering if anyone likes the food they sell. I don't, I prefer Stop&Shop. but I want to know.

Last edited:
Lmao we actually have one in Sweden. And no I haven't been there nor do I know where it is cause it only said a random street name here lol.

i used to go there all the time! i haven't been there in a while. my mom loved their salad bar, and i would always get chili from the hot bar! i also liked their vegan cakes (i'm not vegan though, they just tasted good and i felt like i was making a "healthy choice" whenever i got them lool)
i don't really think anything else stood out to me. i remember i liked to look at their soaps and bath salts but thats it

In my city Whole Foods only puts their stores in the more affluent areas,so I've never shopped there.We do have a similar chain called Sprouts that's kind of like "Whole Foods Jr." and they put their stores near the neighborhoods where us po' folks live.I'd probably go to Whole Foods if I didn't have to drive fifteen miles to get to the nearest one.

Last edited:
I love Whole Foods. It has the best pre-made food! But it's hella expensive so I don't go there too often. Their produce is the best too.

I think I have only been inside of a Whole Foods once in my life, and it wasn't even for food, it was to find blacksoap I think. I know I have eaten things from there at other people's houses and they were all good? I know it's supposed to be all fancy organic stuff but I don't think I'd ever shop there personally.

Back