• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying landscaping items (bushes, hybrids, fruit etc.)

tui

kpop junkie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (4) +
hey there! i'm looking for a few things to help landscape my town, i'd love it if anybody could help me out!
i'm buying items for tbt!
if you're looking to sell anything on this list, reply to this thread then i'll PM you with my FC and you can come drop the stuff off in my town

bush starts - buying for 2tbt per start:
white azalea
sweet olive​

fruit baskets - buying for 3tbt per basket of 9:
basket of peaches
basket of pears
basket of cherries
basket of lemons

basket of coconuts
basket of lychees
basket of mangoes

more fruit baskets - buying for 5tbt per basket of 9:
basket of perfect apples (somehow lost my perfect apple oops)
basket of persimmons

hybrid breeding pairs - buying for 2tbt per pair:
pair of black cosmos

pair of purple pansies
pair of blue pansies

pair of black tulips
pair of purple tulips

pair of black roses
pair of purple roses
pair of blue roses

pair of black lillies​

misc. items:
bamboo shoots (2tbt per shoot)
clovers (2tbt per clover)
cedar saplings (1tbt per sapling)
mushrooms (1tbt per mushroom)​

i'm only looking for one pair of each of the flowers and one basket of each fruit, so i'll cross stuff off after i obtain it!
thank you to anybody willing to sell me this stuff c:

Last edited:
Hi! I have lots of perfect fruit if you want it! :) also bamboo shoots. I can get you 1 pair of each hybrid!

Last edited:
Hi! I have lots of perfect fruit if you want it! :) also bamboo shoots

sounds great! i'm only really after perfect apples but will take perfect versions of the other fruits if you don't have the regular ones!
& how many bamboo shoots do you have? i'm not sure how many i'm after yet, maybe 10 to start?

sounds great! i'm only really after perfect apples but will take perfect versions of the other fruits if you don't have the regular ones!
& how many bamboo shoots do you have? i'm not sure how many i'm after yet, maybe 10 to start?

Sure! I have over 20 bamboo shoots :)

Hi! I can get you peaches, pears, cherries, lemons, lychees and mangoes!
Edit: I have coconuts too!

Last edited:
I can get you a pair of all the hybrids you listed :) Also, I have a few white azalea starts, how many do you need? :)

Hi! I can get you peaches, pears, cherries, lemons, lychees and mangoes!
Edit: I have coconuts too!

i'd love all of those if possible! i'll shoot you a pm c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you a pair of all the hybrids you listed :) Also, I have a few white azalea starts, how many do you need? :)

i just got all the hybrid pairs sorry! would still love the bush starts though, how many do you have to sell?

I have 16 white azalea shoots, how many would you like? :)

I know it's not much, but I have 2 sweet olive starts and a cedar sapling if you want them.

Back