• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi give me something to draw

WDkxdU0.png

wooooww so beautiful! thank you for drawing my mayor ♥

I think this is all one person's ocs?

93yBV36.png

!!!! it's the boys!!
i love this owo omg i wasn't expecting you to do more than one i'm?? tysm
i especially love bosco (glasses) and kafras (top right), they look so good =w= and lol at uso (fox ears), looks like a rage quit xD
nidali (bottom right) looks like he's just done with the world in general and tbh?? it's in-character for him 100% lmao
thank you again!! i'll shut up now

!!!! it's the boys!!
i love this owo omg i wasn't expecting you to do more than one i'm?? tysm
i especially love bosco (glasses) and kafras (top right), they look so good =w= and lol at uso (fox ears), looks like a rage quit xD
nidali (bottom right) looks like he's just done with the world in general and tbh?? it's in-character for him 100% lmao
thank you again!! i'll shut up now

loool. Kafras is super hot tbh. ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡

loool. Kafras is super hot tbh. ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡

hehe thanks~ ☆u☆ i love my hot sociopath son
i will totally tbt or igb or item commission you in a heartbeat to do more of him if you ever open a shop tbh, jus' sayin'

If you're still doing this, how about anyone from here? c:
Thanks for considering!!

hehe thanks~ ☆u☆ i love my hot sociopath son
i will totally tbt or igb or item commission you in a heartbeat to do more of him if you ever open a shop tbh, jus' sayin'

I would, but my attention span is like super short and probably I can't do a piece for more than an hour without trashing it which is why my shop is no longer opennn. (Also a little cause I don't have anything I really really want LOL//)But maybe I will do more of him. :blush:

I would, but my attention span is like super short and probably I can't do a piece for more than an hour without trashing it which is why my shop is no longer opennn. (Also a little cause I don't have anything I really really want LOL//)But maybe I will do more of him. :blush:

my reaction, basically
i'm happy you like him so much ;;w;;
(and i totally get the attention span thing.. i try to write but then like half an hour later it's like lol nope this not a thing my brain wants to be doing right now)

Last edited:
Back