hi give me something to draw

WDkxdU0.png

wooooww so beautiful! thank you for drawing my mayor ♥

I think this is all one person's ocs?

93yBV36.png

!!!! it's the boys!!
i love this owo omg i wasn't expecting you to do more than one i'm?? tysm
i especially love bosco (glasses) and kafras (top right), they look so good =w= and lol at uso (fox ears), looks like a rage quit xD
nidali (bottom right) looks like he's just done with the world in general and tbh?? it's in-character for him 100% lmao
thank you again!! i'll shut up now

!!!! it's the boys!!
i love this owo omg i wasn't expecting you to do more than one i'm?? tysm
i especially love bosco (glasses) and kafras (top right), they look so good =w= and lol at uso (fox ears), looks like a rage quit xD
nidali (bottom right) looks like he's just done with the world in general and tbh?? it's in-character for him 100% lmao
thank you again!! i'll shut up now

loool. Kafras is super hot tbh. ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡

loool. Kafras is super hot tbh. ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡

hehe thanks~ ☆u☆ i love my hot sociopath son
i will totally tbt or igb or item commission you in a heartbeat to do more of him if you ever open a shop tbh, jus' sayin'

If you're still doing this, how about anyone from here? c:
Thanks for considering!!

hehe thanks~ ☆u☆ i love my hot sociopath son
i will totally tbt or igb or item commission you in a heartbeat to do more of him if you ever open a shop tbh, jus' sayin'

I would, but my attention span is like super short and probably I can't do a piece for more than an hour without trashing it which is why my shop is no longer opennn. (Also a little cause I don't have anything I really really want LOL//)But maybe I will do more of him. :blush:

I would, but my attention span is like super short and probably I can't do a piece for more than an hour without trashing it which is why my shop is no longer opennn. (Also a little cause I don't have anything I really really want LOL//)But maybe I will do more of him. :blush:

my reaction, basically
i'm happy you like him so much ;;w;;
(and i totally get the attention span thing.. i try to write but then like half an hour later it's like lol nope this not a thing my brain wants to be doing right now)

Last edited:
Back