• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌼 little villager shop 🌼 amiibo cards 🌼

Eriiks

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
✿Little Villager Shop✿​

So, I don't have many amiibo cards, but i was wondering if someone would like to have these villagers, so here i am! ;)

Town: Kanturia
Mayor: Erika
FC: 4124-5314-3407
time zone: CEST

Rules:

-When your villager is ready and my gates are open i will message you.
-Please make an order when i'm online and when you are sure you can pick your villager up.
-I'll wait 30/35 minutes, but if the villager won't be claimed during this time frame i will void it.

Pricing:

(Since I still have just a few amiibo cards i will put the villager prices next to the villager's name.)

I accept TBT, but I will accept the equivalent amount in landscaping stuff (bushes, hybrids and saplings)

You can also pay half TBT and half landscaping stuff! :)

btw, i'm also looking for a silver or a golden axe or a silver or a golden watering can :)

Amiibo cards I own and prices:

Al -> price: 5 TBT
Flo -> price: 5 TBT
Jay -> price: 5 TBT
Lopez -> price: 10 TBT
Lucha -> price: 5 TBT
Opal -> price: 5 TBT
Pate -> price: 5 TBT
Willow -> price: 15 TBT

Villagers that i have in town that I'm willing to sell:

Agent S (original) -> price: 5 TBT
Sterling (i think he changed his catchphrase, but the rest is original) -> price: 5 TBT
Zell (He doesn't have the Artic-Camo tee, the rest is original) -> price: 15 TBT

Sorry for the long post, but i just wanted to be clear :)

Last edited:
Back