• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Designing Help

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
So, I want to make a winter forest town. I know it's a cliche (insert "when you try real hard" song) but I love the idea of it. I have paths and overall layout planned out but I do need some help. For instance, I need someone to critique/judge my town so far. I trust the people on this site because you guys are so much better at designing than me. Then, I plan on doing my first ever reset after 3+ years of having the same town.

Anyways, would anyone like to give me desinging tips/help/judge my town so far? :)

EDIT: My dream address is 5A00-0054-32D5 in case you wanna see my town so far! :3

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing your town, I don't have any themes in mine (it's messy lol) but I would be happy to help. I love see neat places on acnl and I could give some ideas for a winter forest theme if you need any help. You could even put your towns dream address so ppl can see it without needing to enter the train station.

I looked at your town and it's good. I would add more pine trees through the rest of the town, and you might want some holly bushes too. I love the cabin house, it fits well. The flowers I saw were w.i.p. , later you could put some cool color flowers around houses, buildings and public work projects to make a winter feel for the flower color scheme. Or if you like holiday colors you could arrange red and white flowers in holiday patterns. The bamboo doesn't really fit the scene, but if you remove them get some bamboo shoots first to plant later if you want to have them again later. For other spots of ground that doesn't have snow cover (dirt patches) you can plant trees, flowers or lay down snow patterns if you want. I know working on towns are a lot of work, but it's looking good and it has a lot of potential. Good luck on the town! I hope this has helped some. :)

Back