• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who would you choose?

Who would you choose?

• Total voters
I recently got Mitzi and I'm loving her! She's adorable :) I had Daisy and Molly as well and they seemed to be a little boring in my opinion, but each to their own!

I love Molly so much, she is easily one of my favorites!

I recently got Mitzi and I'm loving her! She's adorable :) I had Daisy and Molly as well and they seemed to be a little boring in my opinion, but each to their own!

i haven't had mitzi but i've scanned her in for desert island escape and she is SO cute
she reminds me of a siamese kitten

Daisy for me. Her initial shirt and coloring is just adorable. I don't know what it is about eyes that are just simply black dots that I find adorable but it's super cute.

Daisy for me. Her initial shirt and coloring is just adorable. I don't know what it is about eyes that are just simply black dots that I find adorable but it's super cute.

i've had her and i agree, she's adorable! her design and dots for eyes reminds me of a bichon frise puppy

Mitzi has always been one of my favorite cats. I would say get her <33

Molly <3.
Otherwise, I'd say Mitzi as a second choice.

Gayle is my personal favourite normal, but seeing as she's not on this list, I'd have to go with Fauna. She's who I have in town right now and I'm become a bit attached, hahaha.

Mitzi. Fauna and Molly are cute, but their colors are a bit boring. Daisy would be good too.

Daisy all the way. She's frigging adorable!

Back