Who would you choose?

Who would you choose?

• Total voters
I recently got Mitzi and I'm loving her! She's adorable :) I had Daisy and Molly as well and they seemed to be a little boring in my opinion, but each to their own!

I love Molly so much, she is easily one of my favorites!

I recently got Mitzi and I'm loving her! She's adorable :) I had Daisy and Molly as well and they seemed to be a little boring in my opinion, but each to their own!

i haven't had mitzi but i've scanned her in for desert island escape and she is SO cute
she reminds me of a siamese kitten

Daisy for me. Her initial shirt and coloring is just adorable. I don't know what it is about eyes that are just simply black dots that I find adorable but it's super cute.

Daisy for me. Her initial shirt and coloring is just adorable. I don't know what it is about eyes that are just simply black dots that I find adorable but it's super cute.

i've had her and i agree, she's adorable! her design and dots for eyes reminds me of a bichon frise puppy

Mitzi has always been one of my favorite cats. I would say get her <33

Gayle is my personal favourite normal, but seeing as she's not on this list, I'd have to go with Fauna. She's who I have in town right now and I'm become a bit attached, hahaha.

Back