• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who would you choose?

Who would you choose?

• Total voters
I love Mitzi! She's so cute and she even shares my birthday! She's one of my favourite villagers.

I love Mitzi and I think she is a unique choice! So that's my pick but I'd say that you can't go wrong with any of these cuties <3

I chose Fauna, but Molly is super-cute also. The other two aren't bad either. The unfortunate thing about normals is that almost every single one is cute. Lol.

Haha aren't they all just adorable?? I chose Fauna because I love her hollow eyes and (as a personal bonus) she's got the same birthday as me. I LOVE Molly's house. Mitzi is definitely the most 'unique' / artsy. I've never had Daisy but she seems super sweet, and if you don't have a pupper already, I'd say get her!

Molly or Fauna! I love the little spots on the back of Fauna's head.

Daisy would be my next choice, but she has a very very simplistic design so it just depends what look you're going for.

I LOVE Daisy's house exterior. So cute

I really want Daisy - I've never had her and really want her - of those 4 she is the least seen in towns.

I think all of them are really cute!
They're all great!

Molly is so tiny and cute. <3 I have her in my town and really recommend her.

Back