• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, Friends!

Ginnygene

Bells
I am fairly new at Animal Crossing, my first game being New Leaf. I didn't know there was such a nice, big community of players online! It's been nice to see other people's towns. I just restarted my own town and so I'd love to meet some people whose towns I could visit! Anyone is also welcome to visit my town as well, I just don't have much!

I love collecting gyroids, decorating my house, and fishing!

Currently I'm a student at BYU-Idaho and will graduate in a couple semesters with my Bachelors in English. I hope to either go to graduate school or mortuary school; I'm very split between the two. I like to write and I like zombies (no connection to the mortuary school thing).

Nice to meet you all! I hope to get to know some of you better. :)

Last edited:
Hi Ginnygene! Welcome to the Bell Tree forums. I wish you all the very best with your graduation :)

Back