• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flowers and Hybrids!

H1nohime

🍂🍁🌾🍄🍃
Bells
Feedback
94.4% (16) +
I have flowers of (almost) all kinds for sale/trade. Limited amounts of hybrids too!
Check out my DC to see what all I have, or feel free to ask for what you want!
(I will trade for perfect fruit, hydrangea shrubs, or persimmons - depending on what/how many you need- drop-off & pickup to your town)

Depends on what you want! I'm thinking maybe 1 TBT per 3 flowers for Tulips, Pansies, and Cosmos (basic); Roses, Violets etc. would be 1 TBT per two. Hybrids would be 1 TBT per flower if I have them. Trades are case-by case. One shrub per two flowers etc.

Yes ma'am! 1 TBT per bag. Or 5 non-peach perfect fruit :)

Hi there! What are you looking to trade in exchange for persimmons? I have 5 that you can have if there's anything.

Lillyofvadness, I have a lot of cosmos and tulips right now - yellow and white mostly. Red cosmos.
Could we do maybe 4 flowers for the persimmons? If you want roses I could do 2.

Lillyofvadness, I have a lot of cosmos and tulips right now - yellow and white mostly. Red cosmos.
Could we do maybe 4 flowers for the persimmons? If you want roses I could do 2.

Ahaha, unfortunately, I already have lots of them myself as well! But you did mention fertilizer, and I can give you 10 perfect pears for 2 bags of it!

That sounds great!
I can drop your fertilizer off tonight if you decide you want it :).

Hi! Can I trade holly starts, fertilizer or perfect fruit for any of your hybrids? :)

Anything but peaches. Anything. I appear to have five blue violets left, how much can you offer?

And no, I usually drop-off when trading :)

Last edited:
3 full bags of cherries, apples and pears? (1 of each)
Add my FC :)

Last edited:
Hrmm... toss in a few regular fruits and we'll have a deal. ;)
(your town looks so cute and inviting in your signature, I'm kind of looking foreword to seeing it lol)

Back