Flowers and Hybrids!

H1nohime

🍂🍁🌾🍄🍃
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
94.4% (16) +
I have flowers of (almost) all kinds for sale/trade. Limited amounts of hybrids too!
Check out my DC to see what all I have, or feel free to ask for what you want!
(I will trade for perfect fruit, hydrangea shrubs, or persimmons - depending on what/how many you need- drop-off & pickup to your town)

Depends on what you want! I'm thinking maybe 1 TBT per 3 flowers for Tulips, Pansies, and Cosmos (basic); Roses, Violets etc. would be 1 TBT per two. Hybrids would be 1 TBT per flower if I have them. Trades are case-by case. One shrub per two flowers etc.

Hi there! What are you looking to trade in exchange for persimmons? I have 5 that you can have if there's anything.

Lillyofvadness, I have a lot of cosmos and tulips right now - yellow and white mostly. Red cosmos.
Could we do maybe 4 flowers for the persimmons? If you want roses I could do 2.

Lillyofvadness, I have a lot of cosmos and tulips right now - yellow and white mostly. Red cosmos.
Could we do maybe 4 flowers for the persimmons? If you want roses I could do 2.

Ahaha, unfortunately, I already have lots of them myself as well! But you did mention fertilizer, and I can give you 10 perfect pears for 2 bags of it!

That sounds great!
I can drop your fertilizer off tonight if you decide you want it :).

Hi! Can I trade holly starts, fertilizer or perfect fruit for any of your hybrids? :)

Anything but peaches. Anything. I appear to have five blue violets left, how much can you offer?

And no, I usually drop-off when trading :)

Last edited:
3 full bags of cherries, apples and pears? (1 of each)
Add my FC :)

Last edited:
Hrmm... toss in a few regular fruits and we'll have a deal. ;)
(your town looks so cute and inviting in your signature, I'm kind of looking foreword to seeing it lol)

Back