• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need mayor art! (´。• ᵕ •。`)

~Unicorn~

Bells
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +

I'm looking for some mayor art! I can pay in tbt, igb, and in-game items! Check out my shop thread in the Re-Tail section for some stuff you can get in return! Edit: shop closed
Here are the references:
Thanks! :D
(Btw if I like the art a lot I might use it as my avatar + give tip :3)

Oh, and no pixels or realistic stuff, I want cartoon-like stuffs

Note: Second outfit has roses on her shirt, and both outfits have pigtails! :)

Last edited:
I might be able to draw your mayor! You can look at the commissions I've done in the past here.

Do you mind which outfit I draw?

Last edited:
Lol cute mayor.

nr5Xecb.png

I drew this because it was the original drawing I would do in my shop for you except traditional and monochrome. Your dream town was set in the sunset and I know Lolly is one of your favorites. Hopefully you like it~
~Unicorn~.jpg

I drew this because it was the original drawing I would do in my shop for you except traditional and monochrome. Your dream town was set in the sunset and I know Lolly is one of your favorites. Hopefully you like it~

That is freaking adorable!!!! Do you want anything in return? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nothing, lol it was just for fun. :blush:

really? thanks!! I love it :lemon:

That is freaking adorable!!!! Do you want anything in return? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

really? thanks!! I love it :lemon:

Nah it's okay. After looking through all the Lolly fanart, I just want Lolly haha. I can see why you love her so much!

Back