• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question on new update

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I left out the game for sometimes but recently I am active back. Then I realized I miss out alot of thing so I better ask all in once!
Thing being left out eg: Villagers will NOT move on top of pattern and is easier way to determine where they plot their house. Feeling super excited about it! I wish I knew it earlier....

So my question is

1)How do people earn so much MEOW coupon? Each day we only get to earn a few and I wonder how I can expand my meow coupon to the max!

2) The visitor in the RV change everyday?

3) There is more furniture add in? I know that some HHD furniture also getting available in ACNL? is there any special ordering method? or I can only buy it slowly from my emporium like the old way?

PS: Will add on more question when I remember it. Better than me keep creating different thread for my noobie question ><

Last edited:
I can't remember his name, but buy more Amiibo cards and try talking to the lamp guy every day. He gives you MEOW coupons for interacting with him.

Wisp will give you 5 coupons every day when you use an amiibo (you can use the same ones if you don't have a lot of cards).

Wisp will give you 5 coupons every day when you use an amiibo (you can use the same ones if you don't have a lot of cards).

*GASP* I....I...I don't even have one nor where to buy...*cries*

The maximum you can earn in a day is completing the daily missions. The weekly ones are harder, but get you more coupons and that's it. Some people time travel in order to make a lot in one IRL day, by completing each day's missions. And yes, the random RV will change daily and some only come in certain seasons, for example, now in summer you'll see Chip occasionally, but not Nate, as the bug-off is held this season. In spring, we'd see Nate and not Chip.

If you don't have amiibos to scan in every day, the way I got 100+ coupons is basically getting super good at puzzle league and spamming time attack games (on the nintendo 3ds item). If you get over 2500 (i think?) points you get a meow coupon and sometimes bonuses. There's no limit to how many you can get per day in that game, so I just did it while multitasking like watching a tv show or something ;D Nice to see you playing again snowyuki!!

If you don't have amiibos to scan in every day, the way I got 100+ coupons is basically getting super good at puzzle league and spamming time attack games (on the nintendo 3ds item). If you get over 2500 (i think?) points you get a meow coupon and sometimes bonuses. There's no limit to how many you can get per day in that game, so I just did it while multitasking like watching a tv show or something ;D Nice to see you playing again snowyuki!!

Aiks aiks? Mini game? Is it the new amiibo item can be purchas from RV? I am planning to get them this weekend hehe!

Yea! Although I been idle for sometimes but I had never gave up in acnl at all! My beloved town huhu

I'm in the same boat in terms of Amiibo cards. The only one I own is Redd (got it when I bought HHD). I am considering going to Target and buying myself a pack though...

Aiks aiks? Mini game? Is it the new amiibo item can be purchas from RV? I am planning to get them this weekend hehe!

Yea! Although I been idle for sometimes but I had never gave up in acnl at all! My beloved town huhu

You can see a list of new items you can get from the RVs here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5b56y9/rv_furniture_list/?st=j6cweit0&sh=a13fc270

The new 3ds can be bought off all of the NPC amiibos like isabelle and KK slider. Otherwise you can always jump on the re-tail forum and request for some items! Once you get the item and place it in your house, you can turn on the game and start playing. There's a Wii game as well, Desert Island Escape, which is also really fun but harder to get coupons.

Is barold still around? XD

You can see a list of new items you can get from the RVs here: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/5b56y9/rv_furniture_list/?st=j6cweit0&sh=a13fc270

The new 3ds can be bought off all of the NPC amiibos like isabelle and KK slider. Otherwise you can always jump on the re-tail forum and request for some items! Once you get the item and place it in your house, you can turn on the game and start playing. There's a Wii game as well, Desert Island Escape, which is also really fun but harder to get coupons.

Is barold still around? XD

I see! I wanted to order the whole set of 3ds item and I know where to get it too xD OMG I still thinking it just a decoration and didn't know they added so much fun into acnl! Something new everyday now teehee~

YES and I would never ever let him go! XD just done cycling back Katt and I don't wish to go through that again but if Barold....then I will! No matter what it takes!

The mini games help along with scanning an amiibo everyday with Wisp. I make sure to complete all of my initiatives as well.

people have already submitted answers, but i'll try to explain more too?? hehe

1)How do people earn so much MEOW coupon? Each day we only get to earn a few and I wonder how I can expand my meow coupon to the max!
i'm not sure if there's a "max" coupon limit, but it's definitely over 150 somewhere ;;; people earn a lot of meow coupons because if you scan in an amiibo, whether it's a card or a figure, wisp will give you 5 coupons a day. also, doing the daily goals helps a lot :')

yes! but it's random- only certain npcs appear in your campground without the use of amiibo. these are npcs like gulliver, zipper t. bunny, joan, jingle, etc (basically all the holiday npcs + saharah and joan).

3) There is more furniture add in? I know that some HHD furniture also getting available in ACNL? is there any special ordering method? or I can only buy it slowly from my emporium like the old way?
there are welcome amiibo furniture items that are new to the game! they can be bought in rvs using meow coupons. like i said, there are a small number of holiday npcs that will appear in your campground daily, but welcome amiibo cards summon rvs of new villagers- each rv sells a bunch of cool furniture that you can't order again from your nook's store catalog. also, you can get some rare welcome amiibo furniture from balloons once you have shot down the entire balloon set (meaning you've cataloged the entire balloon set- then presents with welcome amiibo items will sometimes drift through your sky!)

hope that gave you at liittle more insight! :blush:

people have already submitted answers, but i'll try to explain more too?? hehe

i'm not sure if there's a "max" coupon limit, but it's definitely over 150 somewhere ;;; people earn a lot of meow coupons because if you scan in an amiibo, whether it's a card or a figure, wisp will give you 5 coupons a day. also, doing the daily goals helps a lot :')

yes! but it's random- only certain npcs appear in your campground without the use of amiibo. these are npcs like gulliver, zipper t. bunny, joan, jingle, etc (basically all the holiday npcs + saharah and joan).

there are welcome amiibo furniture items that are new to the game! they can be bought in rvs using meow coupons. like i said, there are a small number of holiday npcs that will appear in your campground daily, but welcome amiibo cards summon rvs of new villagers- each rv sells a bunch of cool furniture that you can't order again from your nook's store catalog. also, you can get some rare welcome amiibo furniture from balloons once you have shot down the entire balloon set (meaning you've cataloged the entire balloon set- then presents with welcome amiibo items will sometimes drift through your sky!)

hope that gave you at liittle more insight! :blush:

Thank you! Your explanation did give me a deeper understanding too! Much appreciated ^^ *feeling touch*

Back