• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling My catalog (most of it)

Yes! I guess you can go to MoogleKupo's town, since you're going to get the pants there. I have everything you asked.

Hi! How much would you be looking for:
Aurora Screen
Aries Rocking Chair
Capricorn Ornament
Full moon vanity
Gemini Closet
Leo Sculpture
Libra Scale

Hey! Can i get
Aries rocking chair
Bunk bed
Carriage
Conveyor belt sushi
Giant teddy bear
Lazy Susan table
Luxury car
Massive Cake
(I might take out some items sorry)

Last edited:
Don't worry! I guess that's 13 TBT (2 for each HHD and DLC item, 1 for the others)

Oh, also. I'd like to say that I'm selling these items too.

-Kiki and Lala bed
-Kiki and Lala sofa
-Almost every sweets item (except the chair)

For 5-10 TBT (except the sweets furniture, which is 20 TBT for it)

Hello, I'd like to have the giant stew pot and monitor tower, how much would that be?

Hi! May I please get the: Carp Banner, Ceramic Hot Pot, Full Moon Vanity, Kintaro Wig, Kokeshi Doll, Topknot Wig? How much do you think this would be by the way? :3

@Kyrieth Sorry, had to be afk. I'm pretty sure it makes 8 TBT. 4 TBT each DLC and HHD item.

@ MoogleKupo That makes 19 TBT! 2 for the Carp Banner and Kokeshi Doll, 1 for the Ceramic hot pot, 3 for each of the accesories and 4 for the DLC Vanity.

@Kyrieth Sorry, had to be afk. I'm pretty sure it makes 8 TBT. 4 TBT each DLC and HHD item.

@ MoogleKupo That makes 19 TBT! 2 for the Carp Banner and Kokeshi Doll, 1 for the Ceramic hot pot, 3 for each of the accesories and 4 for the DLC Vanity.

That's fine for me, can we connect?

Ok! I think the full furniture set comes to a total of 45TBT. Does that sound okay for you? I can lower it to 35/30 TBT

Back