Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebub

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
Will draw anything for zucker or merengue that's really it. I swear I'm not an awful artist at that. Or you could just pay for a 5 dollar (or 15 tbt) sticker commission of your favorite villager. It may take some time to boot marina and Margie though. Which if you want those, take 'em...I got marina's card and Margie has had a great run in my town

i'm always weak for art of my mayor, and i have zucker's amiibo card! things are kind of crazy rn at home (we're installing hardwood floor upstairs hehe), so availability may be the tiniest bit hard to work around, but i'd love to trader art for zucker! i have a town purely for cycling, so getting zucker ready for adoption will only take, like, 10 min, so hopefully time constraints won't be a problem :')

here's a ref of my mayor if you'd like to draw her!: x

lmk if you're interested! :blush:

Yes, okay, that is very easy! It helps that I love zucker more, but let me work to get Margie out, hopefully won't be too hard

Yes, okay, that is very easy! It helps that I love zucker more, but let me work to get Margie out, hopefully won't be too hard

sounds good! just lmk whenever you're done with the art / ready for zucker and i'll get him ready for you! :)

Hey there, we don't allow villagers to be bought. Please use the Official Looking For thread instead, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back