• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your coffee order?

Blue Mountain! No sugar! A little bit of milk!

IRL very similar, also go to Tim's, but I do also sometimes like a good latte which necessarily comes with a lot of milk, to which I add a little bit of sugar. :3

i love Starbucks and ill always order a cup of venti matcha latte even tho i know its ****ing unhealthy coz of the sugar level.

Be honest do you know at least one person in your life who takes the double double from tims. Everyone I know is like that, and apparently it's one of the most popular orders.

Yup, actually when I first drinking coffee regularly I would take a double double. That's way to sweet for me now. In my city, it is also common to pay for the person behind you. I've gotten a few free coffee from a few very kind person

What's worse is when I hear the person behind me ordering a triple triple.... Yes that's a thing.

Yup, actually when I first drinking coffee regularly I would take a double double. That's way to sweet for me now. In my city, it is also common to pay for the person behind you. I've gotten a few free coffee from a few very kind person

What's worse is when I hear the person behind me ordering a triple triple.... Yes that's a thing.

YUP there's a teacher from my school who regularly drink the extra large triple triple in class, she's the math department head though so I guess she has to stay awake! And wow I'm jealous in the region of Toronto I'm in everyone is prickly and rude at Tims because the lineups are always so long T.T people don't pay for each other they rush each other, I wish it was as sweet as yours though! :(

In game: Mocha, 2 spoons of sugar, and a lot of milk!
Irl: When I make it at home I make it exactly like that, but if not, then I'll go to Dutch Bros. and get something depending on how I feel, usually I'll get a White Chocolate Mocha. Starbucks isn't good to me, but if I do go for coffee then I get a caramel macchiato with extra caramel or a green tea frapp.

not sure for ac, but in real life i usually get a black eye or a coffee frappe.

aaaa this is the cutest thread idea!! good job OP!!!

i get the pigeon milk latte! i love brewster.

IRL it really depends on my mood but i switch between a Grande hot Soy Latte with two pumps classic one vanilla or a Grande Iced Caramel Macciato. Or a Caramel Frap~! i go to starbucks A Lot and i love it a latte (that pun was awful and i am sorry)

I haven't really been to The Roost lately, so not so sure aha. :p

Irl though I order a tall hazelnut frappuccino with extra whipped cream and extra caramel from Starbucks! :D
I go to a lot of local coffee shops too. :)

YUP there's a teacher from my school who regularly drink the extra large triple triple in class, she's the math department head though so I guess she has to stay awake! And wow I'm jealous in the region of Toronto I'm in everyone is prickly and rude at Tims because the lineups are always so long T.T people don't pay for each other they rush each other, I wish it was as sweet as yours though! :(

Wow. I work on my city's university and we have 5 Tim Hortons location on campus. The line is always long when school is in session.

irl i always get a super caramel marvel from bigbe coffee with an everything bagel with cream cheese, spread for me

I like vanilla or hazelnut lattes, if I was going out, I'd probably get that. At home I either drink it black, or with lots of cream, there's no in between haha I think it tastes like mud if there's only a bit of cream in it, but with a lot it's good, and with none it's good, idk.

I don't have a usual coffee in the game. I also only really drink coffee that I make at home black with a little bit of sugar. If I'm ordering it at Starbucks or somewhere, it's usually something really sweet since I drink enough black coffee at home I don't really want the same thing if I'm paying $4 for it.

I dunno about the game, but in actual cafes I usually just order coffee... usually their specialty, but sometimes flavoured ones (hazelnut, Irish cream, mmm...). OP, I'm a Canadian also! I dislike Tim's coffee though, and only order it with loads of cream and sugar to mask the acidic cardboard taste. I guess I order cappuccinos with a sprinkle of cinnamon when I want to up my game.

in game I get mocha beans, lots of milk and 3 spoonfuls of sugar. I get a double CC frap with 2 espresso shots in real life. I love coffee, but I like my coffee to be pretty sweet

In game, I do Kilimanjaro for the coffee, a regular amount of milk and 2 or 3 spoonfuls of sugar.

In real life, I drink my coffee all sorts of ways. If I'm exhausted because I got no sleep the night before, I go for a red eye coffee (coffee with espresso), sometimes I drink it black with no milk or sugar, sometimes I use unsweetened almond milk and honey, or I'll put caramel and vanilla in it. I really like coffee.

Back