• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your coffee order?

Shu

Friendly butt
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
From the Roost Cafe, but you know what irl is fine too! :D

I always take Brewster's mocha, three milks and three sugars ~ <3

But irl I go to Tims (any Canadians out here?) and usually get the medium iced coffee with a caramel flavor shot, yum!

eh i dont have a regular at Brewster's...

but i like to order the "flat white" latte from Starbucks...

brewsters? probs some hella sweet milky stuff, coffee is yucck

real life? haha no

Uhh I never cared much about that caf? in the game lol.

Real life just plain black stuff tbh

anything with pigeon milk ;]

and irl i love most white girl drinks, my regular is a matcha frap though, not even coffee but i love it so much more than coffee

ACNL: Mocha, 2 spoons sugar, reg milk
Real life: iced mocha frappe (I don't drink coffee much though as I'm sensitive to caffeine)

in AC, mocha > 2 sugars > lotsa milk

IRL I mostly drink frozen coffee, like, my favorite is java chip with cinnamon from Starbucks *v*
this gas station near where I live has butterfingers coffee, and it's super good, too

But irl I go to Tims (any Canadians out here?) and usually get the medium iced coffee with a caramel flavor shot, yum!

when I was in Michigan, I went to Timmy Ho's and it was really good :0
and half the price of starbucks lmaooooo

Last edited:
I wouldn't have one seeing as i've always hated coffee. But if i did like coffee my order would have plenty of sugar and cream.

I don't have a fave in the game. My usual drink is a grande kids temp cinnamon almond milk macchiato from Starbucks. When I got to restaurants I usually get drip with cream. Or if I prefer a latte, with vanilla or hazelnut or a miel.

I don't have a 'usual' coffee order anywhere. But I do usually get either a latte or a frappe, and also usually either something with either chocolate or caramel.

I don't go to the cafe much in game, but in real life I'll get a latte or iced coffee, with soya / almond milk and a sweetener / flavour of some soft if they offer (usually vanilla or hazelnut). Otherwise I'll just get a black coffee, depends.

In real life, I'm a big fan of vanilla and matcha flavors, so I'll usually go for one of those if it's offered. Otherwise, any kind of iced coffee is a-okay with me!

Irl: I don't really have a preferred coffee-type. I guess usually I'll get a Colombian roast w/ cream, milk and sugar at Cumberland Farms, sometimes blueberry or hazelnut flavored. Pretty much the same at Dunkin Donuts. I don't go to Starbucks that often as it's at the mall.

In Brewster's, it'd probably be mocha with lots of milk and two sugars.
IRL, my favorite is a hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks.

In real life, I usually go for a Tim Hortons "regular" which is one cream and one sugar. Lately though I make my own coffee with a splash of flavor creamer.

I'm pretty boring like that. If I want a treat I do an iced coffee.

In real life, I usually go for a Tim Hortons "regular" which is one cream and one sugar. Lately though I make my own coffee with a splash of flavor creamer.

I'm pretty boring like that. If I want a treat I do an iced coffee.

Be honest do you know at least one person in your life who takes the double double from tims. Everyone I know is like that, and apparently it's one of the most popular orders.

Last edited:
When I drink coffee for energy, I'll only drink black

If I drink it for taste, I like getting iced coffee

I don't drink coffee anymore, but when I did it was expresso or blend with one or two milk. (had to stop for health reason)

I still drink iced cappuccino once in a while (more like once a year) though.

I don't have a special coffee in the game.

Mocha latte with 2 sugars, add froth or cream and I'll kill you.

Back