Friendly butt
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
From the Roost Cafe, but you know what irl is fine too! :D

I always take Brewster's mocha, three milks and three sugars ~ <3

But irl I go to Tims (any Canadians out here?) and usually get the medium iced coffee with a caramel flavor shot, yum!

eh i dont have a regular at Brewster's...

but i like to order the "flat white" latte from Starbucks...

Uhh I never cared much about that caf? in the game lol.

Real life just plain black stuff tbh

anything with pigeon milk ;]

and irl i love most white girl drinks, my regular is a matcha frap though, not even coffee but i love it so much more than coffee

ACNL: Mocha, 2 spoons sugar, reg milk
Real life: iced mocha frappe (I don't drink coffee much though as I'm sensitive to caffeine)

in AC, mocha > 2 sugars > lotsa milk

IRL I mostly drink frozen coffee, like, my favorite is java chip with cinnamon from Starbucks *v*
this gas station near where I live has butterfingers coffee, and it's super good, too

But irl I go to Tims (any Canadians out here?) and usually get the medium iced coffee with a caramel flavor shot, yum!

when I was in Michigan, I went to Timmy Ho's and it was really good :0
and half the price of starbucks lmaooooo

Last edited:
I wouldn't have one seeing as i've always hated coffee. But if i did like coffee my order would have plenty of sugar and cream.

I don't have a fave in the game. My usual drink is a grande kids temp cinnamon almond milk macchiato from Starbucks. When I got to restaurants I usually get drip with cream. Or if I prefer a latte, with vanilla or hazelnut or a miel.

I don't have a 'usual' coffee order anywhere. But I do usually get either a latte or a frappe, and also usually either something with either chocolate or caramel.

I don't go to the cafe much in game, but in real life I'll get a latte or iced coffee, with soya / almond milk and a sweetener / flavour of some soft if they offer (usually vanilla or hazelnut). Otherwise I'll just get a black coffee, depends.

In real life, I'm a big fan of vanilla and matcha flavors, so I'll usually go for one of those if it's offered. Otherwise, any kind of iced coffee is a-okay with me!

Irl: I don't really have a preferred coffee-type. I guess usually I'll get a Colombian roast w/ cream, milk and sugar at Cumberland Farms, sometimes blueberry or hazelnut flavored. Pretty much the same at Dunkin Donuts. I don't go to Starbucks that often as it's at the mall.

In Brewster's, it'd probably be mocha with lots of milk and two sugars.
IRL, my favorite is a hazelnut macchiato from Starbucks.

In real life, I usually go for a Tim Hortons "regular" which is one cream and one sugar. Lately though I make my own coffee with a splash of flavor creamer.

I'm pretty boring like that. If I want a treat I do an iced coffee.

In real life, I usually go for a Tim Hortons "regular" which is one cream and one sugar. Lately though I make my own coffee with a splash of flavor creamer.

I'm pretty boring like that. If I want a treat I do an iced coffee.

Be honest do you know at least one person in your life who takes the double double from tims. Everyone I know is like that, and apparently it's one of the most popular orders.

Last edited:
When I drink coffee for energy, I'll only drink black

If I drink it for taste, I like getting iced coffee

I don't drink coffee anymore, but when I did it was expresso or blend with one or two milk. (had to stop for health reason)

I still drink iced cappuccino once in a while (more like once a year) though.

I don't have a special coffee in the game.

Back