Ever run into old villagers in your shopping area and miss them?

meo

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Apollo has been in my town's shopping area today. ;___; He was one of my starter villagers. Starting to feel pangs of guilt for letting him go so long ago. The struggle is real...

No, only the ones I didn't like and couldn't wait for them to leave ever bother to visit. The ones I did like never return!

the first villager to ever leave town was kyle, and i regret letting him go so much, so i'm really relieved to see him in my shopping district still :')

when i first saw sally in the shopping district since she'd left i almost teared up i was so happy to see her again

In my first town before I reset, I would always see that one koala girl.. I forgot her name- er.. Uh
Um
It was like
GAH i have it on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember it
it was uh
*goes on google*
yYESYES it was Melba.
On that town I had no idea what anything was so I took the entire game for granted because.. well I had just got the game and she was one of my first villagers duhh. After playing for a few months, forgetting about her, I kept seeing her in my shopping district. I used to think she was ugly but I don't really think that anymore. I don't care about her enough to want her back, but she was still pretty cool/cute =p

First town before reset, I had a bird named Cecilia. She moved out without me knowing, and every time I saw her in the shopping district my heart would hurt. T.T

Yes. I often bump into Willow, one of my dreamers who moved out as a result of me messing around with TT. :( seeing her everyday is just torture - a constant terrible reminder of the horrific event I caused by trying to speed up shop upgrades.

Keaton. I really do miss him now that he's gone, but I'm still happy to see him in my shopping area :")

Most the time I'm annoyed I still have to run into them tbh. lmao Except Deirdre. I like seeing her.

Mira is always in mine. I kinda miss her, but I have another Uchi in my town, Flo. I'll let villagers move on when they want. Kinda fun to have new villagers in the town :)

Yeah.. I see a lot of accidental time travel move outs and it makes me sad how much I miss them..
I'm talking about you Bruce..

Oh the hobos? (just kidding!) Not really. I let them go for a reason and it tends to be all the unwanted ones clumped together.

I like to push them on my friends.

Just Molly. I used to see her but I've probably cycled enough so she isn't there anymore. I could probably get her back but I don't have her amiibo and I can't choose between my normal villagers.

Mira and Goldie are really the only two who I wish I didn't have to let go, but that's what you get for neglecting the game for 2 weeks at a time, I suppose. It hurt to see them in the town at first, but it's nice to see them now, and talk to them for a bit even if they don't live in Vadness anymore.
But as for all the villagers I don't like, I really don't like seeing them up at Main Street. It's annoying to see Violet wandering about and remember how hard it was to get her ugly purple monkey self to move out of the most awkard spot she could have possibly picked ever. (No offense to anyone who likes Violet, but I just REAAAAAAAALLY can't stand her.)

Last edited:
Back