• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who are your top 5 villagers?

Allure

Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
My personal top five are:
1. Fauna
2. Flora
3. Molly
4. Chevre
5. Tia
I'd love to see the diversity in your guy's top 5 villagers! :D

Yay Molly a #3 for us both! :blush:

Her character design is perfection. :blush:

E0aFb8r.png

Last edited:
no particular order! i love all these cuties and i don't think i could order them by how much i love them (although i gotta say flo may be my #1 favorite!!)

flo
egbert
ruby
o'hare
bianca

uhhhh I don't really know, but Caroline (even though I've never had her in my town) is #1 because that's my name :)

The others could be (in no particular order):
Kitt
Mint
Scoot
and idk about a fifth.

no particular order! i love all these cuties and i don't think i could order them by how much i love them (although i gotta say flo may be my #1 favorite!!)

flo
egbert
ruby
o'hare
bianca

Oh, really? I was never a fan of Flo's design. Is she an uchi? I am not a fan...I can see some aspects of why people like her though. I'm not trying to judge, by the way.:blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I just say I'm so happy people don't just like the "popular" villagers!No hate if you are a fan of all of the populars, but IMO, they are so popular, that they've become common and cliche...

Ooh, that's hard! I love everyone in Feldspar and Flint. I'd say....

Antonio
Vesta
Walt
Deli
Lolly

Lucky
Teddy
Butch
Maple
Dierdre

In no particular order (though Lucky is number one, obs) ;)

1. Nibbles of course
2. Cheri
3. Bones (even though I don't have him he was my bff in ww)
4. Beau
5. Drift

1. Molly
2. Phoebe
3. Stitches
4. Marshal
5. Ehh... uhh.... um... everyone else?

1. Freckles(soooo sweet +was in my ww town and my first acnl town)
2. Pietro (I loved him after watching ChuggaConroy's let's play)
3. Molly (you cute quackadee....get it, cause her catchphr- ok I'll stop)
4. Merengue(Also was in my first acnl town...left after a month of me being mayor...was she implying something?)
5. Cole (He. Is. Awesome. No questions! >^<)

Back