Villagers that need Love. Who do you think needs Love?

I'm getting Gruff soon (he was camping today), and I think he will be sweet too. :)

Gruff lived next door to me in ACGC and I adored him. He definitely could be a grumpypants, but the cranky villagers become the sweetest, once you get to know them.

Beardo seems to get a lot of flak, which I don't understand. He's been one of my favorites since I got him in NL. Dizzy is too pure for this world and everyone needs to love him. I even kicked a villager out because she was mean to him. Vic is another of those cranky ones who are really marshmallows, although I wish he had better taste in clothing (he infects other villagers, too!).

cranston. he's not ugly like jambette or anything but no one seems to mention him. i had him in my old cartridge and i loved him so much.

Gruff lived next door to me in ACGC and I adored him. He definitely could be a grumpypants, but the cranky villagers become the sweetest, once you get to know them.

Beardo seems to get a lot of flak, which I don't understand. He's been one of my favorites since I got him in NL. Dizzy is too pure for this world and everyone needs to love him. I even kicked a villager out because she was mean to him. Vic is another of those cranky ones who are really marshmallows, although I wish he had better taste in clothing (he infects other villagers, too!).

The cranky villagers seem to get a lot nicer once you get to know them. I have Dizzy in my town, and I think he's pretty cool. :)

I know cat who nobody likes... TABBY! She's not ugly at all! BTW I think Punchy is just a no for me! GIVE TABBY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know cat who nobody likes... TABBY! She's not ugly at all! TBH I think Punchy is just a no for me! GIVE TABBY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FmuGtW5.jpg
Here's some Tabby love.She had a birthday last week.

I know cat who nobody likes... TABBY! She's not ugly at all! BTW I think Punchy is just a no for me! GIVE TABBY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would've agreed if you didn't slam Punchy. That's a 50 point penalty.

Though speaking of cat villagers, I notice your profile pic is of Tangy and I think Tangy needs more love too. I know she's tier 3 and some people do like her, but I've never seen anyone say anything that's really good about her.

So many of them.. so, so many..

I'm gonna stop myself from listing like 100 of them and just pick Twiggy since she's a starter in the newest map I just picked. She is so gosh darn cute.

Also quite a bit of the uchis. They're really endearing and can grow on you after some time.

Back