• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers that need Love. Who do you think needs Love?

Frisk999

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I think Diva needs love I heard of a Thread called: I just got Diva... That's really mean to say! I had Diva and I loved her! Plus she was the one who introduced me to K.K. bazaar! My favorite song!

i would def say teddy (brock! eyes! and! eyebrows!), dizzy (he's so cute i don't understand why people are forgetting this smol bean with big eyes), and lionel! :blush:

I love all frogs simply because they are frogs but I agree that Diva doesn't deserve the hate she gets. She's pretty darn cute.

Benjamin, the lazy loyal dog.

And Boone, the jock gorilla.

Benjamin is awesome, I second this! He's my best friend. I love how many underrated/needs more love threads there are, shows how much people are finding individual ways to have fun with the game and not just going for top tiers!

I have lots of villagers in my town that I think are super sweet, but aren't the so-called "popular" villagers. Rolf, Quillson, and Nibbles just to name a few. I'm getting Gruff soon (he was camping today), and I think he will be sweet too. :)

I like to give villagers a chance before I form an opinion about them, however some villagers I really don't like the way they look, but who knows? It's what is on the inside that counts ;)

Last edited:
Derwin... I had him in wildworld, at first I thought I didn't like him cuz he looked dorky. But deep down I always had a weak spot for glasses & his freckles are too cute! I love ducks!

Freckles the duck. Nobody seems to like her. And apparently she's tier 6 or whatever the bottom one is. She's one of the sweetest ducklings ever, next to Molly in my opinion.

I actually think that Tammy is the cutest uchi villager but people doesn't seem to like her (she's tier 4) :( and I also agree. Love all villagers!!

Tutu and Bluebear are such cuties but I never really see them getting any love!

Freckles the duck. Nobody seems to like her. And apparently she's tier 6 or whatever the bottom one is. She's one of the sweetest ducklings ever, next to Molly in my opinion.

I agree with this I had her in my wild world town and she is super duper sweet!

I agree with this I had her in my wild world town and she is super duper sweet!

Yes!! She was in both my ww town and my first acnl town! But moved out of both because I was too busy with school to play T.T
But I was able to adopt her and she already has a plot of land reserved!

I used to hate Diva, and I wanted her to move out. When she first moved in I ignored her for an awfully long time before I had to deliver something to her... So I did, which made me talk to her. She is now my best friend and I absolutely love her house. Even though she seems like a girly character she really isn't. She does deserve more love honestly.

Also, Purrl doesn't get hate.. She just isn't so popular. In my first town before I reset, she was the only character besides Kid Cat that kept me playing for about 4 months straight! Then I finally reset. I didn't miss anything about my old town but her, she was my best friend.

I really like Daisy the dog and Bam the stag. I love Daisy because of how simple yet adorable she is and I can't understand why more people don't love her. I also have a passion for Bam. Don't get me wrong, when I first saw him I was like "what the heck?! A neon blue deer?" But I've actually grown to really love him. I think his cute and unique and definitely deserves some love :)

Back