Villagers that need Love. Who do you think needs Love?

I like any villager I get really (other than Chops... curse you Chooops!!) and I'm kinda glad I have some of what most people would call 'undesired dreamies'. It's cheaper and easier to get a hold of them :3

Agreed about Diva. I loved having Diva in my town. I was sad I had to kick her out to make room for someone else, and I missed her after the fact. I'm gonna say Hazel though. I adoreee her and her cute little unibrow. She deserves all the loves. My lil frida kahlo bb

Freckles the duck. Nobody seems to like her. And apparently she's tier 6 or whatever the bottom one is. She's one of the sweetest ducklings ever, next to Molly in my opinion.

Freckles (tied with Flurry) is my best friend! I love her little hair :D

DF27XTfU0AA2Beg.jpg

I'll also vote for Pinky and Margie, my adorable big white sweeties~

vGNgND1.jpg

JeZNlJt.jpg
Yeah,they're ugly but they're good (frog)people.Wart Jr. and Jambette get a lot of flack for a skin condition and jumbo lips respectively.Who in the world could dislike two happy frogs that are always smiling?

I really like all of my Villagers and always have to debate whether I'll let them move when they ping. Some of my faves from the bottom are Monty, Anicotti, Bertha and Marcel. I also really like Blanche, Kitty and Quillson.

My precious Hippo Villagers how can someone hate on the pudgy things aw. Biff and Bertha get some very little attention but they should definitely get more than that. Bertha especially. She fits the whole pastel "Kawaii" villager aesthetic like Marina, but for some reason one is tier 1 while the other is Tier 5/6. It's definitely because Bertha is a Hippo.

tumblr_o29da0L1R91sei41no4_400.jpg

I love Gala, and Naomi has grown on me... Gala is such a sweet per... pig. :)

Soleil Bruce Margie tangy Renee Candi Henry Lyman Penelope Eloise and agent s
They're all so underrated and adorable!

Phyllis needs love. She probably behaves like that because she needs love. Maybe Pete does, but who knows? That doesn't seem enough.

Tammy is super sweet and cute ! She moved in and I hated her at first, but I grew to love her and changed the whole format of my town to fit her in, I just couldn't let her go! She's gone now, but she sent her picture after moving day and I was really excited, she's a sweet and caring girl! I also really love Tutu, I don't have her and never have but she's so cute and I wish I could find her somewhere!!

Sally, Ricky, Hazel, Claude, Sheldon, Freckles, Deena (she exist too!), Tabby, Monique and etc..

Last edited:
I love Papi & Marcel & Benjamin so much /sobs/

Also I wish Jambette had a different personality (Snooty, maybe?) because she deserves more love but I can only justify so many Normal/Sweet villagers. :c

Back