• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the best way to ensure no one moves in this situation?

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
Ok so: I haven't played in several months. The last day I played I used an amiibo to force someone out. I didn't plot reset for the new villager or play with them moved in. I don't remember the last day I played.

What's the best way to start playing again to ensure none of my villagers move?

Would changing the 3ds internal date to like, a year in the past count as tting backwards (so only 1 day forwards) If that's the case would I still be able to plot reset for the new villager?
I understand I might not be able to plot reset for the new villager at this point, I just want to ensure no one moves out.

Thanks in advance. :)

go to your 3ds play / activity log to see when was the last day that you played! i think it's kind of unsafe to jump back that much, and your safest bet is to find out the day you left off

if you cant figure out the date, then uhh i have to ask- can you explain again what happened the last time you played? i was a bit confused w your description above sorry ;;; had the villager plotted already, or had you just adopted them?

go to your 3ds play / activity log to see when was the last day that you played! i think it's kind of unsafe to jump back that much, and your safest bet is to find out the day you left off

if you cant figure out the date, then uhh i have to ask- can you explain again what happened the last time you played? i was a bit confused w your description above sorry ;;; had the villager plotted already, or had you just adopted them?

ahhhh I didn't think about the activity log! thanks a lot!

lol What I did on the last day I played was use an amiibo to force a villager into boxes. I didn't plot reset for the new villager that would be moving in.

ahhhh I didn't think about the activity log! thanks a lot!

lol What I did on the last day I played was use an amiibo to force a villager into boxes. I didn't plot reset for the new villager that would be moving in.

ooh ok- i think that since you have a villager technically "pending" to move in (lol?) then you shouuuld be fine to just load up the game set at whatever time, but yess to be safe, use that activity log! :blush:

glad to help!! hope all goes well!

I used the activity log and it worked perfectly! I was able to plot reset for my new villager and he's exactly where I wanted him.
Thanks 5cm/s!

Back